Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Ready4babies - welcome hun
You are in the right place!!

2ww is hell followed by bfn and sad days but we are in it together.
I'm in my first month back after ttc for a year with no luck, only to find I have irregular cycles and my big o has been messing me around lol.

I'm due to start trying again I a week or so and have a gynae referral next week.

How long have you been ttc xxx

4dpo going for my progesterone test today....it is CD21 so the dr assures me that even though it is not 7dpo my level will still be elevated. My temps are up so I am praying for a good number!

fx

:dust: to all!

Good luck, littlegirl87!!! I will be praying for you.

Welcome back, Phoenix! :)

So relieved to know I am not the only one confused by the myriad of acronyms!:thumbup:

I was wary of joining a message board but I've just read a few posts & feel better about things already!

Look forward to chatting with you all

Welcome to the board, Baby Steps! :flower:

Where are you in your cycle, if you don't mind my asking?

Best wishes to you!

Hi Karen916, and thank you!

I ovulated yesterday so just starting 2ww. Will try (and fail) to carry on as normal in the mean time! At least I won't be constantly counting the days in my diary now I'm using fertility friend.

Fingers crossed for us both!

Hello, I am extremely new to all of this...
My boyfriend & I have been together for two years and just recently started TTC 3 weeks ago. My last cycle started on 5/25/14 and ended on 5/30/14.
I have been having symptoms-

-headaches
-fatigue
-sore boobs (started about two days ago)
-slight nausea
-vivid dream I was pregnant (i know this is a wives tale)
-little to no CM

Also, just a few days ago i started getting light cramping but it seems to be lower than the normal cramps I receive just before my period which is due in give or take 5 days.
I would greatly appreciate anyone's input and advise!!

Thank you!

Ready4babies - welcome hun
You are in the right place!!

2ww is hell followed by bfn and sad days but we are in it together.
I'm in my first month back after ttc for a year with no luck, only to find I have irregular cycles and my big o has been messing me around lol.

I'm due to start trying again I a week or so and have a gynae referral next week.

How long have you been ttc xxx

I have been TTC for 4 months and it's so crazy because we spend most of our lives trying not to get pregnant and now that me and my dh are ready we just thought Ok let's go have sex and we'll be pregnant. Not so much, so I've been trying to adjust to its just going to happen when the time is right and i have to stay positive.

Thank you Karen916
I'm now 9dpo and the only signs I have for a hopeful bfp is that i have been having some constant acid reflux and some stomach gurgling. But that might just me reading into things.
I will definitely take your advice and focus on doing some crafts. I've read so many stories about woman who just stop trying and that's when they get pregnant so I'm trying to be stress free. The good news is everyday I come to this sight I feel so much better to not be alone. I'm sorry for your lost by the way, I bet is hard. But you time will come soon.
Good luck to all of us BFP all around!

Sometimes it's when there are no signs that we've actually conceived so there is just no sure way to tell. It's easy to assume every little thing you feel is a sign and in ordinary circumstances you wouldn't even notice the symptom. It's so heart breaking when you convince yourself and hen it turns out you're not pregnant. I try to just log the symptom and then forget about it. That way if I am pregnant great, but I'm not I can use that to temper any expectations that may be raised in future months by experiencing that symptom again. Easier said that done but the best way.

Sometimes it's when there are no signs that we've actually conceived so there is just no sure way to tell. It's easy to assume every little thing you feel is a sign and in ordinary circumstances you wouldn't even notice the symptom. It's so heart breaking when you convince yourself and hen it turns out you're not pregnant. I try to just log the symptom and then forget about it. That way if I am pregnant great, but I'm not I can use that to temper any expectations that may be raised in future months by experiencing that symptom again. Easier said that done but the best way.

I will try that just log the symptoms and let it go. Thanks

No worries, hope it helps.

If you are pregnant you have a record of early pregnancy & if your are not, seeing symptoms you have had when not pregnant can help keep your excitement in check in future waiting periods.

It certainly helped me after being devastated when I wasn't pregnant a few months ago but was convinced that I was.

Best wishes!

Hi ladies!

I have never posted on a forum, or any forum for that matter so I don't really know how this works but after weeks of reading everyone's posts, I thought it less creepy if I actually joined in 8-[

Can I just say first, thank you to all the beautiful people who have shared their knowledge and kind words to those who needed it. It certainly is appreciated!

Last month was the first cycle I have monitored, to try and ascertain when I ovulated, how long my cycle is etc. This month is the first month we're TTC. So, my cycle (always 30 days) started on the first of June, however I don't ovulate until around CD17-19. I am going to test next Tuesday (July 1st) when AF is suppose to arrive. Anyone testing around the same time as me?

Happy, healthy & fertile vibes to all those TTC! :flower: Indi x

Welcome to the board, Indi Ocean! :flower:

The first cycle ttc is so exciting, isn't it? Best of luck to you when you test! How have you been feeling? Have you experienced anything out of the ordinary?

Hi Indi Ocean & welcome!

I know what you mean, I was just reading posts for a while as I'd never joined a forum before but in the short time I have been on this forum it has already helped just to know there are others feeling and going through exactly the same as me.

I am testing on Wednesday if I don't start my period (I ovulate day 17-19 too)

Have had a few upset stomachs the last few days and a spot outbreak which is unlike me but too early to tell anything really yet. Best of luck to you!

Karen!
Things are going pretty well. I don't really know if I am having symptoms or not. Everytime I have cramps or feel a bit nauseous or dizzy or anything I try to talk myself out of it because I don't want to feel so disappointed when the :witch: does show. My temps are slowly dropping which I don't really think means much as they are still well above coverline so I am not worried about that but if they drop much more I know that means af is on her way! She is due on Thursday (26th) So unfortunately I fully expect her to arrive even though I have been praying my little heart and soul out that she doesn't....I don't want to get my hopes up at all.

Had a headache yesterday and some dizziness over the weekend. Perhaps slightly nauseous today, but not thinking anything into it as I don't know why this cycle would be any different from any of the ones before.

Havent even thought about testing as I am just going to wait for AF to show.

In a few days I will know!

Hope things are going well for you since you are back to TTC!!! :hugs:

:dust: to all!

Best of luck to both of you, littlegirl87 and Baby Steps! Feeling positive and Fx for you!!! :hugs:

I am doing well, thanks! I'm CD9 so I'm expecting to ovulate in about a week, give or take a little. I'm feeling good and excited to resume the process, and hopeful that it won't be long before we have our sweet blessing. :thumbup:

Welcome to the board, Indi Ocean! :flower:

The first cycle ttc is so exciting, isn't it? Best of luck to you when you test! How have you been feeling? Have you experienced anything out of the ordinary?

Hi Indi Ocean & welcome!

I know what you mean, I was just reading posts for a while as I'd never joined a forum before but in the short time I have been on this forum it has already helped just to know there are others feeling and going through exactly the same as me.

I am testing on Wednesday if I don't start my period (I ovulate day 17-19 too)

Have had a few upset stomachs the last few days and a spot outbreak which is unlike me but too early to tell anything really yet. Best of luck to you!

Thank you Karen! Well I think I'm only about 6dpo but I have been having very light cramping on and off around my right ovary. It seems too early to have symptoms though so I'm assuming it's just my body adjusting after ovulation. The sides of my breasts are also tender but that happens without fail every time after ovulation and doesn't stop until I get AF. So no real symptoms as of yet but still thinking positive as it's early days. Bring on the symptoms!!

Baby Steps - Good luck for Wednesday testing! What length is your cycle?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->