Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I have my fxd for you, littlegirl87! Hopefully this is cycle:dust:

2niceofalady - So sorry that it has been such a long journey for you. I can't imagine the struggle you are going through:hugs:

I hope this surgery does the trick and brings you your bfp.:dust:

I have been ttc with 1st for almost a year this is my first post but I have been reading on this site like a maniac when I started noticing that I was feeling different I'm nervous cause I don't want this to be another let down I get to test in 6 days bd a lot this month and praying we conceived I'm exhausted and I'm sleeping a lot I should not be this tired I keep feeling really sick no vomiting though could be cause of constipation :( this is the worst and I feel like I have a cold keep sneezing so maybe that's why I'm tired gl to all of u praying this is my month

I have my fxd for you, littlegirl87! Hopefully this is cycle:dust:

2niceofalady - So sorry that it has been such a long journey for you. I can't imagine the struggle you are going through:hugs:

I hope this surgery does the trick and brings you your bfp.:dust:

Thank you! My fingers are crossed as well! I feel pretty good about my chances but as we all well know by now only time will tell!:hugs:

Hi! I'm new to this site and ttc for the frist time.
Start last month and this month AF is 3 days late. I have been having symptoms but so far I have taken two hpt the first one was BFN But the one I took last night looks to me as if it has a very very very light plus, my husband says he doesn't see anything. I don't know tho going to take another next week. Has anyone else had this problem?

Hi! I'm new to this site and ttc for the frist time.
Start last month and this month AF is 3 days late. I have been having symptoms but so far I have taken two hpt the first one was BFN But the one I took last night looks to me as if it has a very very very light plus, my husband says he doesn't see anything. I don't know tho going to take another next week. Has anyone else had this problem?

I am with you. I have been trying to conceive for the last few months. I am now 3 days late and got a negative yesterday. I am going to wait and try to test again in a week.

does anyone know which pregnancy test has the lowest sensitivity to HCG that is available to be bought at a retail store?? I saw that First Response digital can detect as low as like 6.5, but I didn't know if that was true or the lowest one? or if anyone knows of any that are lower or better?

I am excited to have the opportunity to hear from others who are TTC. We have recently began trying. We obviously want a child, but feel like it will happen when God wants it to happen for us. I am having some symptoms, and I am getting quite anxious, but I know it is very unlikely at this point. I want to go buy a test, but I am afraid of the heartbreak I will have when it comes back negative.

does anyone know which pregnancy test has the lowest sensitivity to HCG that is available to be bought at a retail store?? I saw that First Response digital can detect as low as like 6.5, but I didn't know if that was true or the lowest one? or if anyone knows of any that are lower or better?

Are you looking just at digitals?

If not, a lot of women get good early results with First Response Early Response (FRER) and I've read that the First Response Gold digi is good at early detection.

Internet cheapies are pretty good too

Are you looking just at digitals?

If not, a lot of women get good early results with First Response Early Response (FRER) and I've read that the First Response Gold digi is good at early detection.

Internet cheapies are pretty good too

Thank you!

And no, I'll try any test! I just want to know which is the most sensitive!

I have FRER and wondfo internet cheapies at home but I didn't know if there was one that was like even better? or if a digi would be more sensitive??

Littlegirl, I've heard digis are less sensitive, actually.

Welcome to all the new TTCers... I've had a twist this month. I usually ovulate around CD18, but it seems like I may have ovulated on CD15 or even CD13 this time around. Just lucky we started BDing early (CD11). I haven't had much luck with OPKs so haven't really used them in the past few cycles. I guess it's on to the TWW.

Does anyone have any insight on my chart?? Or chances bfp??

At this point, not really. It looks good so far though. I think in the next few days things will become clearer...It's not much help, but there isn't anything really telling just yet.

Temps up is always a good thing. Especially in the latter part of you LP. :) If it stays up, that's a great sign.

Hi everyone,

My BF and I have decided to TTC. I am 34 years of age and we have decided now or never. We went through some traumatic events in the past couple of months and have moved from one city to another during the time that I was supposed to ovulate. I believe I ovulated late and am beginning to spot. I am 7 days late for my AF, so the spotting could be my AF or Implantation bleeding, I am not sure. I have had 6 BFN's, for I have been testing daily since the missed period.

If this is my AF, I have no idea how to chart and I am new to the ovulation test kits, etc. Does anyone know any good literature for new person's such as myself?

I don't understand my temps or anything....I just want to cry. I'd rather them just drop already and af come not keep going up with :bfn:

Hello everyone! :wave:

My husband and I got married 6 months ago and our first couple of months ttc were a nightmare. We laugh about it now, but at the time we were both so frustrated that we decided to take a break.
We started ttc again last month (a little more relaxed this time around) and so far af is 3 days late. I really have no idea what cd I o'd so this could just be a late period. Personally I think we missed my fertile windoe, but you never know!
I feel like af will start at any moment though. I took 3 wondfo hcg tests last week and all were negative. I took a chance on them last week because I had been cramping since then.
This morning I woke up cramping like af would start any second, but still no show. I put in my divacup this morning just in case af does decide to surprise me.

Good luck to everyone! I'll be stalking the thread!

Hi all! I'm new here. TTC #1. This is my 1st cycle and AF is due in early June. . . not testing early, just waiting until AF is late! Since it's my first cycle, I'm trying to not get my hopes up just yet. I know it can take a while.

Hi Maddy,

I got my AF a couple of days ago, but since then, I have down tons of research to try to understand ovulation and to get to know my body. I know one thing, I am going to teach my daughter about her body, I really feel as if this is something my mother should have taught me about when I first got my menstrual cycle. This is definitely not something to be learning about at 34 years old...geez. I feel like such a dummy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->