• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Welcome MANIC! :wave: I am certain you will have an awesome time and get whatever it is you are hoping to from this thread.

JANICE, let's get this started!!! OV time! You should be waiting for Kris as soon as the door opens!! I can't wait, this is going to be your month Hun!

AFM Ladies...CD2! Back in this egg chase again. We are fully ready. During relaxing times this past week, we chatted, fine-tweaked our plans and are ready to get this Sept bfp. Even got a new BBT-T so be certain. We are going to do more CM monitoring as well. Between temping, charting, CM checks, and more “donations” we are confident that this IS going to be IT!!!

Follow my chart below…

:dust: :dust: :dust to the Thread!!!!!

Hello....I'm brand new to all of this....and a little nervous! You have such a great community here and I have learned so many things already... We only started trying this month and I am ridiculously excited at the prospect but equally trepidacious, we're not telling family or friends we're trying but bursting to tell someone! Other half is like a cat on a hot tin roof this month wanting to know when we can test....

Hi Jamandspoon - Im in the same boat as you. 2WW is tough (Im obsessing slightly)!! Currently on 9dpo and dying to test.??? i no i should wait.....as i dont want a BFN. :-(

Feeling positive tho! Baby dust...x

Hi and welcome JAMANDS and SMCGREG :wave:

Hang in there, things that you are doing and going through now, are just stepping stones for a much larger and greater joy! :flower:

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-...-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

So glad that I have found this group. Of all days, today I needed this. We got our BFN today. This was the first month that we had been late and got our hopes up. Looking forward to getting to know the rest of you.

aww hun sorry it hard when you get a bfn you just need to keep an open mind and ke3ep your chin up :)

blueeyedauby, I'm so sorry sugarfoot. I know how hard that can be. Keep on keeping on lovely!

Hey blueeyed, you're not out until AF comes! Don't get too discouraged! I've heard of people getting bfns before their bfp arrived. Don't give up yet! :hugs: And if she does show her face, we're here for you. :)

Welcome :wave: BLUEEYED!! Going to agree with DBZ34, no :af:= Hope!! FXD! :dust: hang in there.

AFM...today is CD4. The evil witch is spotting her way out of the space!! I think that we will be having an early OV this month. "Donations" are set to begin arriving the week of the 12th. We are determined to catch this eggy, we are excited and have such a good feeling about this month! how awesome to have a June Baby!!!

would be lovely to have a june baby, i hope one day i can actually keep the :witch:away im beieng positive and were going away on the 9th of sept for a weeks break but if i get a :bfp: when im away i will deff post it in here girls ya will prob hear me shout if from the top of ben nevis ha ha, :dust: to all of us an mrs i really hope you get a :bfp: you really deserve it hun x x

Help! I am very new to this, not to sure what im doing lol been reading all sorts of threads and its been so helpful , joined today as im ttc and dnt have many friends to talk to. X :(

Welcome MORGAN :wave: you just gained a friend to talk to....

Thankyouu so much mrs mm! Just trying to get used to the site, its nice so many women are coming together to support eachother like this! Ttc is a difficult process! Xx

Thankyouu so much mrs mm! Just trying to get used to the site, its nice so many women are coming together to support eachother like this! Ttc is a difficult process! Xx

It is alot harder than I think many people think. To include the men, as they don't realize how hard it is, until it is time to TTC... GL to you, I hope you will not linger in TTC long!

I agree, my other half doesnt have a clue, and im finding it hard to explain ovulation and diet ect, just convinced him to take pregnacare conception so fingers crossed. Thnkyou for the warm welcome! X

Hey blueeyed, you're not out until AF comes! Don't get too discouraged! I've heard of people getting bfns before their bfp arrived. Don't give up yet! :hugs: And if she does show her face, we're here for you. :)

Thanks so much! She showed her ugly face!

So sorry she has made an appearance BLUEEYED! :hugs: Give it another go, you can still get a Sept bfp!!! FXD! https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-...-counting.html SEPTEMBER THREAD!

:hugs: for you blueeyedauby. AF never goes where she's wanted and always seems to show up where she's not welcome. I agree with MrsMM! Join us in the September thread! I have a really good feeling about September. I think it could be our month. :)

Hi there I have found many of the forums on here so useful this past 2 weeks so I wanted to share my story so far. I got married only a month ago and started trying right away. My first day of LMP was 8th August and ovulated on 22nd August We BD 3 days before and on the day of O so had some idea it was around the right time. Anyway the week after that felt a little more tired,occassionally light headed and seemed to be gaining weight???? Was stuffing my face! I bought loads of IC and have been a little obsessive about it and have tested every other day for past week-all BFN. Anyway on and off been having only the slightest cramp and backache but enough to notice but on Friday 12dpo I started getting a little more uncomfortable cramps low down on right hand side. Tested again yesterday morning Saturday at 13dpo and again BFN. At 3am this morning I just had a feeling as the cramps were a little different and I got a very faint BFP! I know it's really early days but hoping this is really positive and I wanted to give hope to others as this website has really helped me in the 2ww :o) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->