Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hey hun

It's totally normal I promise you, the guys do not get it and we have all of the emotions, the need for babies (driven by a deep down reproductive urge).

Your time will come believe me, I was at a total meltdown point when I got a bfn on 10dpo and I got totally down (as I've been spotting since 6dpo and still am). Went back into the bathroom to do my teeth and noticed the tiniest of lines so I did a clear blue test and there was another v faint line.

Did a test tonight and the line has gotten darker - I have to say I'm sooo excited but will do a digital test tomorrow. Maybe after a 13 month ttc battle it might be my turn - here's hoping for a sticky bean.

So you see it WILL happen I promise xxxxx

Wow Congrats on your BFP! That's great news! I hope its a sticky one! :happydance:
Thank you for that I'm gonna keep trying and try not to get down on myself so much. Today was the first day in a while where I was so upset. I'm just looking forward to my bfp.

Wow Congrats on your BFP! That's great news! I hope its a sticky one! :happydance:
Thank you for that I'm gonna keep trying and try not to get down on myself so much. Today was the first day in a while where I was so upset. I'm just looking forward to my bfp.

Thanks sweetie

Don't worry we all have those days. It's tough to keep pickng yourself up And I still have to see if my bean sticks - you will get yours and I will hang around to see how you get on. Xxxx

Phoenix, that's great! We need stories of hope to keep us going in this long journey. Still hoping month six is going to be my month, but I have a ways to go until I know that, as I'm only on CD3.

Thanks hun

I just have to take things slowly and hope everything works out and one I'm at 12 weeks I'll rest a bit easier.

Fingers crossed for you hun, I did the smep and that got me mine - why don't you give it a try xxx

Congratulations, Phoenix! That is so amazing! :happydance:

ready4babies, sorry you were feeling down. It's hard when we want something so much, and try so many things to get it, but ultimately, it's out of our hands. :hugs: to you, and to all! Hopefully all of us in this thread will get our happy news soon. :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, although I'm having a 6 week scan in 2 weeks as I've had some spotting and my doc wants to keep an eye just incase it's a miscariage :(
Sticky bean!!!!

Pheonix I am so happy for you! It's been a while since we have chatted, but I know you have been at this for a while and I am thrilled for you!

FX for that sticky bean!

:hugs:

:dust:

Phoenix Thank you and fxed for you.

Karen916 your right I just wanna get it right but I'm not in control. That's the hard part.
Fxed that this is a thread full of BFP

Phoenix, only problem with SMEP is that I have yet to get a positive OPK result. I get two lines, but they are never the same darkness. I do know I usually ovulate between day 15 and day 18, though, so I guess I could just use that as my 3-day (or slightly more) window.

Fxed that it's a sticky bean!

Phoenix, only problem with SMEP is that I have yet to get a positive OPK result. I get two lines, but they are never the same darkness. I do know I usually ovulate between day 15 and day 18, though, so I guess I could just use that as my 3-day (or slightly more) window.

Fxed that it's a sticky bean!

Omg I totally feel your pain sweetie, I tried for 10 months never getting positive OPKs. I was getting really down but the docs confirmed ovulation.

I got myself a persona fertility monitor ( used for contraception just use it the opp way round) and used it 3 months b4 getting my big faint positive as I'm calling it (lol as AF was only due today my lines were faint)
So I used a digi to confirm. I didn't know that strong lines usually come after your missed period!

Anyway it uses 2 hormones to gauge ovulation not just the one and I've had 3 months of + OPKs so I would defo recommend it.

It enabled us to do smep and now we have a lil peanut so I defo works.

I'm so desperate for my sticky bean I guess I just have to see in 2 weeks if it was meant to be, at least I don't have to wait until 12 weeks to see if everything's ok - I had no idea after the 2ww the BFP would mean more waiting and stress!!! Xxxx

Hey hun

It's totally normal I promise you, the guys do not get it and we have all of the emotions, the need for babies (driven by a deep down reproductive urge).

Your time will come believe me, I was at a total meltdown point when I got a bfn on 10dpo and I got totally down (as I've been spotting since 6dpo and still am). Went back into the bathroom to do my teeth and noticed the tiniest of lines so I did a clear blue test and there was another v faint line.

Did a test tonight and the line has gotten darker - I have to say I'm sooo excited but will do a digital test tomorrow. Maybe after a 13 month ttc battle it might be my turn - here's hoping for a sticky bean.

So you see it WILL happen I promise xxxxx

Oh yay!!! How exciting!!! Congrats girl!!!!!! :hugs:

Ttcbabyisom Thank you for that.

Today has started out pretty rough me and the dh had an argument. Sometimes it's so hard to stay positive when you want something so bad. Today I just felt like quitting everything is just to much sometimes. I feel like I'm doing so much work and he's just chilling. I want a baby so bad so it's hard for me to just quit but i feel so lost. I don't know which way to turn. Today's one of those days where I wish I could rest and start again. I don't want to give up but it's hard to stay strong.

How is everyone else doing.

You just hang in there sweetie!!! It WILL happen...men are just wired differently than we are. They can't possibly want it as bad as we do. It's innate for us. We can't help it. We would die for it. They wouldn't. But we will get there, I promise you that. Just keep trucking on and doing what you know works and eventually your little miracle will happen. :hugs:

Congratulations, Phoenix! That is so amazing! :happydance:

ready4babies, sorry you were feeling down. It's hard when we want something so much, and try so many things to get it, but ultimately, it's out of our hands. :hugs: to you, and to all! Hopefully all of us in this thread will get our happy news soon. :thumbup:

Your chart is looking awesome so far! :)

I have a question ladies this is probably a shot in the dark and a little tmi but if I'm gonna ask it this is the place. I've been checking my Cm this cycle.
I'm CD20 and today and yesterday I checked my cm and saw in it was clear but with a brown stuff in it. Like maybe blood. I don't want to read into it. I was just wondering had anyone else had this.
This is the first time I'm really examining it so maybe I have it every month and never noticed it.

How is everyone doing?

I have a question ladies this is probably a shot in the dark and a little tmi but if I'm gonna ask it this is the place. I've been checking my Cm this cycle.
I'm CD20 and today and yesterday I checked my cm and saw in it was clear but with a brown stuff in it. Like maybe blood. I don't want to read into it. I was just wondering had anyone else had this.
This is the first time I'm really examining it so maybe I have it every month and never noticed it.

How is everyone doing?

I had something similar a few months ago, I think it was 3 or 4 days after I got + opk. Unfortunately, it did not mean anything for me... Good luck.

Hello ladies!
We've been ttc for just two months now. Although I haven't been using OPKs or anything like that I believe I O'd July 6. Yesterday I got some light pink blood when I wiped. It only happened once all day, today it happened once more. I shouldnt be getting AF for atleast another week ( I have a long cycle). So I'm just curious if anyone else has gotten this? Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->