Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Little girl, that must be so frustrating for you, but it looks like your period finally started. Fxed that the Clomid helps! I am still out of town, but have been checking the forum periodically.

I don't know if I should be posting this right here, but I am very excited because I got a very faint positive yesterday at 11dpo. I am really hoping my eyes are not playing tricks on me, but I'm still kind of nervous.

Ooh exciting, congrats!

Little girl, that must be so frustrating for you, but it looks like your period finally started. Fxed that the Clomid helps! I am still out of town, but have been checking the forum periodically.

I don't know if I should be posting this right here, but I am very excited because I got a very faint positive yesterday at 11dpo. I am really hoping my eyes are not playing tricks on me, but I'm still kind of nervous.

Sweetie that's great news!!!
Faint positive is still a positive!!!!! I kept testing just to be sure and the line got darker until I used a digital test just to be sure lol

Yeay!!! Fx for you keep me posted, sticky bean xxxx

i'm still here ttc #1...3 years later...3 losses...and no baby. Man. :cry:
BUT i still fully believe i'll get there. Ready to start back up on fertility meds in September! So i'm counting down now. We've been on a break pretty much since our failed IUI in February and I'm SO ready to get this show back on the road!!!

:dust: to everyone here still trying!!!

BUT i still fully believe i'll get there. Ready to start back up on fertility meds in September! So i'm counting down now. We've been on a break pretty much since our failed IUI in February and I'm SO ready to get this show back on the road!!!

I just wanted to say all the best for your next cycle, maybe the break is what you needed.

I hope you get your BFP soon

You have been such a strong support to so many people - you're turn is coming xxxx

Sending all of the baby dust to you! I am early in my journey, so I can't imagine how trying this has been for you.

This is my first time trying to conceive, well I've been trying for a few months now with my soon-to-be husband.. I used to think getting pregnant was the easiest thing in the world until I found out ITS NOT!!! I get so jealous when I see everyone but me having babies! I started my period when I was 13 and for the most part it was pretty regular however, they were extremely heavy. So long story short, I was on and off of birth control (I tried different ones) from ages 14-16. After getting off, my periods were NEVER the same again. I would get them every couple or few months or not even at all. They were regular for about 4 months last year then I moved out of state and this year they are just insane. I had a 2 week long one at the end of Feb, then 2 weeks later had another one that lasted until the middle of April. In the middle of May I started again and it lasted 23 days. I was off for one week before I bled again for 2 days in June. July was normal(7 days) And I am currently waiting on this month.. We "baby dance" almost every single night. We never go more than 3 days without doing it. I am only 19 years old (please don't judge), and my doctor said everything looked fine. I don't know what to do, I am not ovulating. So next week we are going to order FertilAid , I have read so many positive reviews from people with irregular cycles like me. So I am hoping it will help us :)

Hey everyone sorry not been on for a while.......well things were busy for a while trying to loose weight enough for the ivf we were hoping to go thro in june well that took a nose dive after many many months of talks and arguments we've called it a day and now getting a divorce it was hard for both of us me mainly tho as i was hoping to have a baby and considering another of my friends has just announced she's pregnant after only 3 months of trying it was hard for me to accept. But onwards and upwards i have moved on to a new relationship and he's happy enough to not have a baby but said it wouldn't be off the cards if i did get pregnant so there is still hope for me yet! I also went to the hospital recently and they told me they haven't got a clue as to what is wrong with me they say they aren't sure if its the PCOS or if its something else but won't do any tests to find out as I'm in a new relationship so having to decide what i want and to deal with other people having babies and not me but ill get there!! I'll still be registered on here and look at all the notes when i can and congratulations to anyone who falls pregnant so glad to see others getting to the light at the end of the proverbial tunnel!! :thumbup:

First time user but I found this site and I love the positiveness I see on here. My husband and I are ttc as of last month. I thought earlier this week I may be pregnant because I had light spotting and cramps that felt different than menstural cramps. Today though the cramps were heavier and felt like the ones I get every month and tomorrow is supposed to be the first day of my cycle so I am pretty positive I am not pregnant. I guess we will just try again this month. I look forward to using this forum for support and to also support others!

I am only in my late 20's and have been TTC for as long as my marriage. 5 years. We have not even gotten pregnant to have a MC. (Not that I want that but at least it's a sign my body is working) My guy has a son from and old previous relationship. PRESSURE. :sad2:My periods are extremely irregular. I am currently trying ANOTHER round of timed intercourse with Clomid. I moved and was forced to start all over with treatments instead of IUI. It is now cycle day 17. I started using the CB OPK on the 4th of Aug which showed low fertility. The next 6 days were what is categorized as highs (which every other day we handled our business, was that enough? idk) and now this morning it's a solid happy face meaning peak. I am currently bombarding my guy to meet me. :happydance: How many times are we to be intimate? I do feel cramping now. Very scared but trying to keep my composure. I lowered my weight, eat a lot more healthy than I ever have, don't drink or smoke. I don't know what else to do. I am reaching that point where I can't handle more negative results. It was a punch in the face a couple of days ago, my guy brought up adoption. I was so offended!:growlmad: I am so close to giving up which hurts. I'm so tired.

I totally get what you are saying about your spouse having a child from a pervious marriage and feeling pressure. That is my situation as too and you feel like well, obviously it's all me because they already have a kid. Good luck to you though! Sending lots of good thoughts your way!

This forum looks like one I will enjoy. DH and I were married in March and started ttc immediately. I too was naive in this process, thinking it would have happened in the first or second month...whoops. I have learned a lot, but would love to journey along with you all as we continue ttc #1! Good luck to all.

My last period was July 14th - 17th. I had unprotected sex on the 23rd. I keep track of my period and fertility percentage on an app. it estimated that I ovulated on the 25th. my next period was estimated to start on August 8th, and it is now the 12th. I have had slight cramping, but not as strong as they usually are before my period starts. I have also had one major random headache a few mornings ago, along with very tender breasts every day since the 7th. One night I also noticed that the veins in my breasts were very large and more visible than usual. I took two tests the day of my missed period and it was negative. But last night I decided to test again due to the fact I haven't gotten my period yet, and still got two negatives. Im super confused. Is it a possibility that I am pregnant and its just too early to come up positive? Someone please ease my mind, I dont know what to think!!!

It takes 2-3 days for the sperm to meet the egg, 2-3 days for the egg to travel down the fallopian tube, 1-2 days for the fertilized egg to implant, and another 2-3 days for the level of HCG to build up enough in your system to get a positive result on a pregnancy test. That means it takes 7-12 days (on average).Wait at least a few more days, before you test again. At that point, if you still get a negative result and haven't gotten your period, you should call your doctor for a blood test.

Good Luck :thumbup:

My last period was July 14th - 17th. I had unprotected sex on the 23rd. I keep track of my period and fertility percentage on an app. it estimated that I ovulated on the 25th. my next period was estimated to start on August 8th, and it is now the 12th. I have had slight cramping, but not as strong as they usually are before my period starts. I have also had one major random headache a few mornings ago, along with very tender breasts every day since the 7th. One night I also noticed that the veins in my breasts were very large and more visible than usual. I took two tests the day of my missed period and it was negative. But last night I decided to test again due to the fact I haven't gotten my period yet, and still got two negatives. Im super confused. Is it a possibility that I am pregnant and its just too early to come up positive? Someone please ease my mind, I dont know what to think!!!

That happened to me last month, my "average" cycle is 33 days although, for all of 2014 my cycles were from 28-30 days. Last month it actually took 33 days which hasnt been normal for awhile. I kept taking pregnancy tests and sure enough AF arrived :-/ I stopped telling hubby when i take them now because I hate to see him get upset :-/
I think it may have arrived late since a BFP was on my mind all the time...could be stress :-/

This forum looks like one I will enjoy. DH and I were married in March and started ttc immediately. I too was naive in this process, thinking it would have happened in the first or second month...whoops. I have learned a lot, but would love to journey along with you all as we continue ttc #1! Good luck to all.

I agree! I just got married in February!!! I was so worried getting pregnant with my now husband while we were dating/engaged (this year we are going on 8 years being together!) and sure enough it's tougher than I thought...we are definitely learning patience before the kids arrive but we will cherish our children so much more because of the journey!

I agree! I just got married in February!!! I was so worried getting pregnant with my now husband while we were dating/engaged (this year we are going on 8 years being together!) and sure enough it's tougher than I thought...we are definitely learning patience before the kids arrive but we will cherish our children so much more because of the journey![/QUOTE]

Yes! I like your perspective! Are you doing anything special or just "au naturel?" I have been taking prenatals and began taking EPO (evening primrose oil) this month (before ov. only). I am trying to keep it light and "just let it happen" but I can't help try experiment a little.

I agree! I just got married in February!!! I was so worried getting pregnant with my now husband while we were dating/engaged (this year we are going on 8 years being together!) and sure enough it's tougher than I thought...we are definitely learning patience before the kids arrive but we will cherish our children so much more because of the journey!

Yes! I like your perspective! Are you doing anything special or just "au naturel?" I have been taking prenatals and began taking EPO (evening primrose oil) this month (before ov. only). I am trying to keep it light and "just let it happen" but I can't help try experiment a little.[/QUOTE]

I have been using opks the last 2 cycles (according to clear blue i O CD11). I just started temping towards the end of this 6th cycle just so i can pinpoint my O date a little better or at least confirm it is CD11. This upcoming cycle i plan on using preseed mainly because we are just used to lubricants and i think it feels better lol but i do produce ewcm (not sure if its enough or good enough to help sperm along :shrug:. But, i tried "natural" for three months until i said maybe i need to try something extra lol. Oh and we have been ttc since Feb and that's when i started taking prenatal daily.

hi all
its day 3 of my period and i started 100g of clomid today as per my gynae's instructions. i am both excited and nervous.

i pray that this works :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->