• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Had blood test done last night and it came back positive.... Also asked for beta, will be getting the result tonight....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This is so exciting!!! I'm sharing in your joy!!! Your first beta was great. My first one was 100 something, my second was 300 something and my 3rd a week later was 3,067! My doc's office said that was awesome. So yay for both of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks... So excited about my second beta tomorrow.... Will you updated... You may wanna follow my journal i keep updating there specifically the first page. Guessing maybe your's is a boy. I'm thinking mine is high because maybe it's a girl. Chinese gender prediction says so as well... Anyhow, we're just happy for this wonderful blessing..... Gonna follow your journey as well...

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm guessing mine's a boy too and so are others...but there's NO way to tell right now. Way too early I think. Good luck to both of us!!! I will start following your journey in your personal journal. :)

SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Had blood test done last night and it came back positive.... Also asked for beta, will be getting the result tonight....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

This is so exciting!!! I'm sharing in your joy!!! Your first beta was great. My first one was 100 something, my second was 300 something and my 3rd a week later was 3,067! My doc's office said that was awesome. So yay for both of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks... So excited about my second beta tomorrow.... Will you updated... You may wanna follow my journal i keep updating there specifically the first page. Guessing maybe your's is a boy. I'm thinking mine is high because maybe it's a girl. Chinese gender prediction says so as well... Anyhow, we're just happy for this wonderful blessing..... Gonna follow your journey as well...

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I'm guessing mine's a boy too and so are others...but there's NO way to tell right now. Way too early I think. Good luck to both of us!!! I will start following your journey in your personal journal. :)

Yes there's no way to tell yet at this time. I have a friend on another group where she got her + hpt at 8dpo it's super early we assumed she may have high HCG that were already picked up by the test and it might be a girl. She ended up having a boy instead.. We'll definitely know for sure.... Soooooonnnnn :happydance:

I already replied to your ticker question... Goodluck hun.... :friends:

Hello ladies!
I have just discovered this forum and feel a little lost trying to figure this forum out but I hope to figure it out quickly. I have just started ttc this month and feeling a bit nervous/anxious about it. I don't want this all to consume every thought and stress me out too much so I'm glad I have found this outlet.
Cheers!

Hey Linds123

I'm in the same boat as you! Just started trying. It's exciting, but knowing it can take a while is really anxiety-provoking. Keep in touch if you want to chat more :)

My psychic predicted the right time for me to try at One Free Reading and he was spot on, maybe he was lucky but I am sure appreciative of the reading I got!

Hello ladies!
I have just discovered this forum and feel a little lost trying to figure this forum out but I hope to figure it out quickly. I have just started ttc this month and feeling a bit nervous/anxious about it. I don't want this all to consume every thought and stress me out too much so I'm glad I have found this outlet.
Cheers!

Welcome Linds and best of luck hun! THis journey can be tough and long so you came to the right place! :dust:

Hey Linds123

I'm in the same boat as you! Just started trying. It's exciting, but knowing it can take a while is really anxiety-provoking. Keep in touch if you want to chat more :)

Welcome honey and ditto what i said to Linds! :dust:

Just wanted to say Hello! My Husband and I have just started trying and I am very new at this. I see all kinds of acronyms I have to look up, and also have read a lot of pages. I also google everything to see if it is a sign of pregnancy! AF is due this week and has not showed up yet.

:hi:

I'm new here! DH & I were married in March of this year. This is our first cycle ttc. I am 27 yrs old & DH is 25, we are both very healthy! We purchased our first home & we are ready for our first bundle of joy :baby: ! My doctor told me to do the deed every other day & I have been following her directions to a tee! It's funny, I never imagined a time in my life when I would want a little one so badly, I woke up one day & the feeling was there. Baby dust to everyone here! I'm rooting for us all! :hugs:

Jenna

Hi everyone, I've been waiting to try for about 4 years and finally we are starting to ttc and a month earlier than planned too! I'm so excited and best of all so is OH! It's been such a long road to get to ttc and I can't quite believe I'm here! Good luck everyone! :flower:

Hi everyone, I've been waiting to try for about 4 years and finally we are starting to ttc and a month earlier than planned too! I'm so excited and best of all so is OH! It's been such a long road to get to ttc and I can't quite believe I'm here! Good luck everyone! :flower:

Good luck girlfriend! I'm in the same boat as you! First month actually trying & I'm already "feeling" so many symptoms. Hope I'm right! We are all in this together.

:hugs:

Good luck hopefulttc! Everything crossed for you :dust:

Hi there everyone
I'm new here and very glad I've found a place where I can share my feelings and emotions.

Here's my story:
I have PCOS, I was diagnosed when I was 15 years old. I'm 29 now and actively ttc#1 for 3 years now

I take metformin 500mg to help with my insulin levels and hormones and basically help me to ovulate
I've been through 3 rounds of Fertomid (Generic Clomid): All BFN!:cry:

I'm feeling so sad, angry and hateful its as if everywhere I look I see someone pregnant or one of friends tell me they are pregnant
Will I ever feel that joy that they are feeling or am I a lost cause

Attachments

• pcos_warrior_card-p137341306093604105envwi_400 (1).jpg
    pcos_warrior_card-p137341306093604105envwi_400 (1).jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 0
Hi there everyone
I'm new here and very glad I've found a place where I can share my feelings and emotions.

Here's my story:
I have PCOS, I was diagnosed when I was 15 years old. I'm 29 now and actively ttc#1 for 3 years now

I take metformin 500mg to help with my insulin levels and hormones and basically help me to ovulate
I've been through 3 rounds of Fertomid (Generic Clomid): All BFN!:cry:

I'm feeling so sad, angry and hateful its as if everywhere I look I see someone pregnant or one of friends tell me they are pregnant
Will I ever feel that joy that they are feeling or am I a lost cause

:hugs: I know what you feel hun... I too, like you, was diagnosed with PCOS. Me and DH have been married for 4 years.. Tried clomid a couple of times before.. And resumed it for two cycles last June and July :bfn:. August i didn't take any meds except for metformin still :bfn:. September i gave FERTILAID another try and that was when we got our first ever :bfp:. Me and DH took those pills and maybe it help. I recommend you to try and check them out.

https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/ttc-boost-bundle.html

https://www.fairhavenhealth.com/male-fertility.html

P.S. - Im not in any way connected to Fairhaven. I'm just saying what we tried coz i know how it is to feel like there's no hope.

Hiya, I'm new to this site and don't know if I'm even writing in the right forum😁 me and my other half have been trying to concieve since feb 2014 and having no luck we have tried ovulation kits and still not getting BFP. We BD every day after my period finishes is that good or should we do it less? Also I'm on CD 10 (period finished 3 days ago) is it possible to ovulate this early as today I have EWCM and little cramps I usually get them CD 14? Just feel like we are never gonna get our BFP 😩

Thank you for the advice mdscpa, I will most definitely try the fertilaid
It feels good to know that i'm not alone in this nightmare
Conrgats on your BFP :baby: it must be a dream come true!

Hi ladies, DH and I are TTC and this is the first month! I already have a daughter and this will be his first. My first pregnancy i KNEW i as pregnant! My boobs gave it away. I was only 18 at the time and i wasn't sure exactly what was going on but i just knew something wasn't right. This time i had a few symptoms here and there. Some dreams and my mother had a dream again that i was pregnant, like the last time. I had blood work done at 12dpo, maybe to soon but it was negative and before then i took 4hpt and all negative. My breast haven't been sore but 5dpo they felt bigger and i have had tingling sensations here and there since then. Maybe some nausea spells at night here and there and always out of breath seems like. My DH had major fatigue and nausea which was not like him at all so i was thinking of Couvade syndrome.. I woke up in the middle of the night right after ovulation with this unforgettable feeling as if i just conceived.. I mean i can't explain it and also have had some vivid dreams! Today i am 16dpo and i haven't tested since 12dpo.. i'm afraid to get a BFN. My AF is due tomorrow of the day after and i have never kept track of my period or anything so i just used an app on my phone and it said when i should expect it. I started my last period on the 18th of October 2014 and ended completely on the 23rd of the same month. Pretty sure i ovulated the 28 and then I've had symptoms on and off... i'm going to wait until the 20th, i hope, to test again. I feel like i am due to my boobs but then i feel like i might not be..? Hopefully i'm not out this month!

BABY DUST TO US ALL!!!:dust:

Hi you all I'm also new here me and my fiancé are getting ready to get married and I'm 21. We started trying oct 25-nov 3 my AF isn't due till the 17th but that second week I have had nausea at night that wakes me up and gas and bloating the third week I started being constipated and then it turned to dirrehea (sorry tmi) my breast are only a little tender but I tested at 3 weeks it was negative so I'm waiting to test again. I'm so nervous but with the bad back pain and no sleep I hope there's a baby in there. Good luck to you all may God touch each and every one of you and give you the little angel your wanting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->