Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I am so glad I found this thread! I am new to this site and TTC our first and I don't know anyone in my position, so its nice to be surrounded by woman going through the same thing!
Thanks for having this thread!

Hi ladies, I am new to this website and so glad I stumbled across this thread. Reading through your stories has definitely made me feel more comfortable and eager for this journey to get going.

My fiancé and I recently decided to give this baby makin' a go...

To bring you all up to speed...
- The first day of my AF was February 14th (my cycle is slightly sporadic but ranges from 26-30 days)
- We had sex on February 26th (no pull out)
- We had sex again on February 28th (no pull out)
- Since then, I have experienced random dull cramps, headaches, hot-flashes (only twice), aversions to food with certain textures (never in my life have I had problems with food), restless nights, fatigue, bloating and major exhaustion.
- I apologize for the TMI... yesterday morning (3/10) I experienced some constipation and had to strain for a BM. After peeing, there was watery blood (light red in color) when I wiped. I began to have dull cramps throughout the day. I put in a tampon thinking that I had forced on my AF. There has not been any blood since then. I have only noticed brown spotting/ light brown discharge on my tampon or when I wipe after going to the restroom. (Definitely not enough blood or discharge to fill a tampon or pad)
- My AF should be starting today (3/11) through Sunday (3/13) depending on this cycle length.
- I took a First Response Pregnancy Test last night and got a BFN.

Pregnant? Implantation Bleeding? Anyone with a similar experience?

Any advice or opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you truly!!

My girlfriend and I are attempting to have our first child, I'm doing research and etc. But I am still not completely sure what I am doing and I am extremely nervous. Need advice.

So, I'm just now becoming very familiar with this whole CD, ovulation, CM and all that other good jargan for TTC.

I have a regular 28 day cycle, but that's about all I know about myself. Last Thursday, CD 10, my husband and I BD'd. From my calculation, I was supposed to O two days ago which would have put me TTC five days from O, not the most ideal I know but we aren't technically really really trying. I am hoping it happens, but I didn't really "try" this month. I didn't know about the different types of CM and how it relates to fertility, so I hadn't been checking it. I started checking on Sunday, CD 13 and was pretty much dry, finger was a little wet when I checked, but not much. I have been dry ever since, which leads me to think that either I didnt O this month or my O happened sooner. I have no recollection of what my CM was like the day we BD'd. CP for the past few days has, or since Ive been checking feels high, closed and firm.

My CP is throwing me off. Dry CM after O from what I read is normal, but I really would like to know when I actually did O. Maybe someone can give me some clarity on how to check what my DPO is, but with a bunch of info lacking, I guess I have to just wait it out to see when/if AF comes around and start tracking my BBT and CM from here on out if I dont get my BFP this month.

Hello everyone! I am new to babyandbump and my husband and I have been ttc for about one month now, going on our second. I'm currently 5dpo (i think). I have been slightly cramping (yes, i know it is really early) and I plan on taking a test around 12dpo. I think it would also be worth mentioning that I have been diagnosed with pcos and I have extremely irregular periods. My last period was in the beginning of January. I tend to skip around with periods often. I have ordered a supplement called vitex online to start taking when it gets here to try and help regulate my periods so that I can also ovulate more regularly. I've heard that vitex is supposed to boost fertility as well. Has anyone here with pcos had any luck with getting before while on vitex?

Hi Ladies

Im new to this site. I too am TTC have been married for 4 months now and dating for 12 years. I am finally ready to conceive and hope to learn a lot from this forum. Exciting times

i had an almost 2 weeks period and my ovulation calendar said that i'll be ovulating on 21st of march.my husband and i had sex on 17th (we can't do intimate stuffs that much coz we're too busy on our business) then we forgot to have sex on 21st but we did on 22nd. my question is, how long does the sperm really live? i've read articles some says 3 days others says 5.

Hi everyone
Hubby and I are trying for #1. I just turned 30 a week ago and he is 32. I've been off BC for almost a year in preparation and my cycles are fairly regular (31-33 days). We started "not preventing, but not trying" in January. This month we transitioned into actively trying (on the right days etc). Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. Good luck and babies to all!

My back-story is pretty much the same as moonlady above :) I'm almost 30 and hubby 32, started 'not preventing' January 2016 and actively tried for the first time this cycle! Currently 5dpo. My cycles have been long for the past few months (~35 days), and going by my late ovulation this month (cd 26) this one's going to be long too. Wanted to drop in to say hi and be able to talk to other ladies about the crazy stuff in my mind during the TWW :) Cheers!

Hi everyone! New to this thread. Just curious if anyone else has experienced spotting for almost a full week before every cycle (brown sticky discharge). I never really notice ewcm either. This pattern seems to have followed for about 6 months in a row now. My cycles are usually about 31 days, but I had one that was about 38 days. I was on the pill for 12 years, but have been off of it for about 10 months now and currently in cycle 6 of TTC. Any similar experiences would be appreciated.

Current cycle (6) 11dpo - two bfn at 10dpo and 11dpo (light spotting 7dpo and 8dpo, nothing 9 and light spotting again 10dpo).

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63fe4c

This appeared within 30 seconds, both me and my guy see a very faint line. Can you see it?[URL=https://s258.photobucket.com/user/cppeace/media/ea374130-b0c3-41c1-ba22-c639ad4c84e6.jpg.html][IMG]https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/ea374130-b0c3-41c1-ba22-c639ad4c84e6.jpg[/URL][/IMG]
[URL=https://s258.photobucket.com/user/cppeace/media/2795b43f-dba0-490e-90a2-66c367b7b5af.jpg.html][IMG]https://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh259/cppeace/2795b43f-dba0-490e-90a2-66c367b7b5af.jpg[/URL][/IMG]

Yeah, I can see that. I would test again just to make sure though. Hopefully it turns out to be a positive!

Hi new to forums and trying for my first. I have been off the pill since September and started using fertility test strips just last month. Just got my period today so I'm a bit dissapointed especially since I had really sore breast which isn't a normal thing for me even before my period. I'm 33 and my partner is 29. I am hoping for a BFP before my 34th birthday but starting to get a little frustrated. Wish me luck!

Hello mommas, mommas to be, and even non-mommas with medical knowledge... my husband and I have been trying to conceive since May 17th, 2016. I have taken probably 10-15 HPTs since about 3 weeks from when I thought I was ovulating until this week (which is 9 days from when I was supposed to start).

It's been 36 days since my last period, and I am not always a 28 day cycle. But it's neevr been THIS late. The only real irregular aspect of my periods are every other month the flow fluctuates from kinda bad to really miserable.

Now, some symptoms I've been experiencing are listed below so you get a clear picture of my experience:
June 11th: light almost non existent spotting, like a pink stain (1 day)
June 14th: light cramps, bloating all week
June 17th: bloating
June 21: Tender breasts on and off but not severe, increased appetite, areolas seemed bigger and definitely breasts themselves felt fuller
June 22: excessive crying spells, still bloated
June 24: egg whitey discharge in toilet paper, still bloated
June 26: sense of smell near dirty dishes felt strong, of course srtill bloated
June 27: CRAVED milk (I don't even like milk), bloated (bloating has been non-stop, and it even LOOKS like I'm pregnant, thought I'd only probably be about 5 weeks).

No other symptoms except oversleeping or falling asleep hours earlier than normal have occured. I suspect my sort of irregularity has delayed either my period or HCG levels if I am pregnant.

What do you all think? Personally, every day I don't have my period I get hopeful, but every negative test reverts me back to doubting. I even took a qualitative blood test yesterday and it was negative.

Any advice, encouragement, and information is greatly appreciated.

This is my second month TTC. I had so many pg symptoms last month with what I even thought was IB, but AF is here full force, with clots even. I'm currently taking prenatals and FertilAid once a day. Does anyone know if those two together are too much and if I should just stick to the FertilAid for now?

I really don't see a bfp, hun. Wait a few more days and see if it gets darker. Good luck :)

my long term boyfriend and i have been TTC for about 9-10 months now with no luck, and i'm not sure about him, but i am becoming very depressed and very bummed out about it. every month when i get a negative pregnancy test, it's really hard to not break down and cry. as of right now (only one week into the month) i haven't started my period, and my cycle has me starting at the beginning of the month and still nothing and i'm HOPING for a positive test this month, but i'm not if it will be or not. does anyone have any tips to get a positive test faster (if you've had the luck yourself) ? or any pointers on how to stay more positive about negative tests... i really need someone who understands my situation , not a friend or family member telling me it's not a big deal , because to me - this is a huge deal . i'm 21 and he is 30 if this helps anything :baby: :cry: :baby: :cry:

Hi all I am new to this forum and I am a little confused by it all. I recently started charting my BBT and this is what its looking like. I am confused by the four day drop then rise. Has anyone else seen this? I take it at the same time every morning before talking, sitting up, anything etc.
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63b0b1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"