Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

my long term boyfriend and i have been TTC for about 9-10 months now with no luck, and i'm not sure about him, but i am becoming very depressed and very bummed out about it. every month when i get a negative pregnancy test, it's really hard to not break down and cry. as of right now (only one week into the month) i haven't started my period, and my cycle has me starting at the beginning of the month and still nothing and i'm HOPING for a positive test this month, but i'm not if it will be or not. does anyone have any tips to get a positive test faster (if you've had the luck yourself) ? or any pointers on how to stay more positive about negative tests... i really need someone who understands my situation , not a friend or family member telling me it's not a big deal , because to me - this is a huge deal . i'm 21 and he is 30 if this helps anything :baby: :cry: :baby: :cry:

I know youve heard it a million times but as soon as you stop trying and stressing it happens. It happened for me once I just decided it would happen when it happens. A week later BFP unfortunately it ended in MC but were trying again! Good luck girl!

I am so glad I found this thread! I am new to this site and TTC our first and I don't know anyone in my position, so its nice to be surrounded by woman going through the same thing!
Thanks for having this thread!

Agreed! Its comforting!

Hi all. I need help. I believe I am on my second anovulatory cycle in a row. But this time, no period. Currently on CD48. I went off the pill just over a year ago. Have been temping since then. Starting to get pretty frustrated. Is it time for me to go to the doctor? I don't seem to fit the symptoms of PCOS other than irregular periods and anovulatory cycles, but it definitely seems like something is wrong. I posted my 3 cycle chart here (see the last post for most recent chart, not the first) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/n...397822-need-help-iding-anovulatory-cycle.html

Can anyone help me figure out what is going on? Is this normal, or do I head to the doc? We aren't exactly trying to conceive, but we aren't waiting to try either, we are somewhere in between. Been wanting it to kind of happen on its own, but obviously that doesn't work if I'm not ovulating. :(

Just wanted to stop in and introduce myself. I can't believe I am finally here! I have been on these boards for ages, years in fact. I have wanted a baby for five years since my DH and I got together, but officially started WTT after we got married in 2013. We waited 3 years because I had started school to become a teacher. That took two years. Then I wanted to work a year to get some experience and pay back some of the loans before getting pregnant.

Well everything has worked out exactly as planned. Even some stuff we weren't planning, like selling our townhouse and buying a single family home. And I got a new job closer to home in a better grade for me, first. Currently hubby is interviewing for a better job, should know by October

We went on vacation to Mexico this summer. My mom and I went to France. I've had so much time to relax and enjoy and now my time is finally here! Couldn't be more excited.

Just took my last pill yesterday. The last time I went off BC I ovulated right on schedule and had a 28 day cycle so I am hoping for the same this time. Fingers crossed!

Hi all. I need help. I believe I am on my second anovulatory cycle in a row. But this time, no period. Currently on CD48. I went off the pill just over a year ago. Have been temping since then. Starting to get pretty frustrated. Is it time for me to go to the doctor? I don't seem to fit the symptoms of PCOS other than irregular periods and anovulatory cycles, but it definitely seems like something is wrong. I posted my 3 cycle chart here (see the last post for most recent chart, not the first) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/n...397822-need-help-iding-anovulatory-cycle.html

Can anyone help me figure out what is going on? Is this normal, or do I head to the doc? We aren't exactly trying to conceive, but we aren't waiting to try either, we are somewhere in between. Been wanting it to kind of happen on its own, but obviously that doesn't work if I'm not ovulating. :(

Sorry to hear that your cycle is being so mysterious. You could still have pcos despite not having other symptoms. I was diagnosed with it and the only symptoms I had was irregular cycle length and painful AF. Gynae did a scan and saw numerous little pockets around my ovary and so he sent me for the CD21 blood test which confirmed I hadn't ovulated. Don't have any other symptoms at all. Rather go to your Gynae to have it checked out. Better to clarify whatever it is now so you can plan things the way forward. Good luck!

Hi I'm really new to this and hope someone could plz give me some advice, we have been trying for 7 yrs and nothing 🙁, but this month it's all gone funny my last period was 23rd June finished 28th June , very reg every 33 days, I have not bled at all sine, I had a scan Monday (private one) not a very nice lady couldn't give me time of day, she sais she couldn't see anything at all only my endometrial what is 9mm in diameter i tried asking questions but she said I have no time today 😕, anyway last night 11th august I did a test and got a positive line it's light but u can defo see it, this morning I did test first thing and nothing 😓,done two more through out day all negative🙁 I'm really loosing my mind here I hope someone could plz help or give me some advice, I had blood test done for pregnancy neg, hormones all normal, no diabetic, not going through change (had to check) ,I'm 32, have all symptoms, bad head, bad back,feeling like period pain right at bottom of my belly and stretching feeling, had heart burn ( gone now) terrible wind burping a lot and the toilet trips 😖 even after I just been feel like I need to go again even if it's just a dribble, also had discharge like egg white, breast hurting especially my nipple's , , sorry if it's to much info and thank u all in advance will defo keep everyone up to date with how it goes ....baby dust to u all x

Hi Lou,shame,sounds like your body is really messing you around. I have previously had a test give a line but then all consecutive tests and bloods be negative (ironically this actually happened on an anovulatory cycle!) and the conclusion was that it was a false positive test. Though false positives are scarce,it does happen from time to time I'm afraid. I'm not saying it's definitely the case with you but I also had various symptoms at the time. Fx that you get some answers!

Thank u for your reply ☺, well got a scan tomorrow morning so will defo know a yes or no got my fingers crossed so tight after 7 yrs this is the first time ever I have missed a period, just hope its not messing me around, but saying that after 7 yrs I don't know why I think i would be when it's never happened before , anyways will keep u all up dated ...baby dust to u all x

Well had my scan �� , the lady said she couldn't see anything but that my endometrium had gone from 9mm last Monday (8th august) to 15mm today and that it was irregular anyone have any ideas??????? She couldn't see any sign of anything but can't rule out being very early in pregnancy, I think I have given up on all hope of being pregnant now, she has suggested that my gp refers me to a early pregnancy clinic why I dunno, she said everything else looks really good , missed last month still no sign, think my body is playing one very cruel joke on me (heartbroken ain't even the words ) , well if anyone has any advice be very much appreciated x

I wish I had advice for you to make you feel better :hugs:

Maybe going to a clinic might not be a bad idea? They might have more answers regarding your strange endo growth without obvious reason?

Please don't give up yet,I know it's difficult but you deserve your bundle of love so keep at it no matter what the obstacles,it will be worth it in the end!

Sorry to hear that your cycle is being so mysterious. You could still have pcos despite not having other symptoms. I was diagnosed with it and the only symptoms I had was irregular cycle length and painful AF. Gynae did a scan and saw numerous little pockets around my ovary and so he sent me for the CD21 blood test which confirmed I hadn't ovulated. Don't have any other symptoms at all. Rather go to your Gynae to have it checked out. Better to clarify whatever it is now so you can plan things the way forward. Good luck!

Thank you Aphy! I went to the doc last week. They scheduled me for an ultrasound next week and are planning to try clomid. Then they called today because they got my bloodwork back, and everything was fine except that my prolactin was a bit high. Going back in tomorrow to retest.

It is weird, I am anxious to know what is going on but terrified at the same time...

Ricky,I am glad they are looking into what might be the problem. Weird about the prolactin! GL with today's tests,hope it solves the mystery!

Hello ladies I need to talk lol

This is my first month of Clomid. I have had my fertile days already, and followed doctors orders to the T, and for about four days I've have had cramping, my left Brest is noticeably larger than the other, although it's been that way, I feel it's a little worse. Either I have cramps in my lower back or it just hurts, kind started noticing that yesterday and today. Cramps are mostly all morning, I've been bloated so bad, and a little dizzy. I'm possibly 7-8 dpo
I k what your thinking, early pregnancy symptoms �� Well hopefully!! I'm just so nervous! I have 7 more days until expected AF, though she will only arrive with the help of provera, which I haven't started this month... I have nipple soreness, my right breast was hurting last night. But other than that nothing more. I have been reading Clomid can give you crule pregnancy side effects so I'm trying not to have my hopes up! Trying to paciently wait until I can take a pregnancy test, Ive been reading and reading and waiting and praying... Now I'm here I guess I just need to be where I have some support or ladies who can understand my anguish. I'm praying trying to stay positive while waiting for results ��

I hope it all goes well for you FaithfullyMe! I pray that you would have patience and strength and that your symptoms would be the result of pregnancy! :) Best of luck!!

Hi! I'm new to this forum and Hubby and I have finally decided to try for #1! I'm so excited I have been waiting for this for so long! Any advice?? I'm currently only on cycle day 2. Thank you!!

Hi! I am also new to this forum. Hubby and I have been trying for our first since May. We are in our mid 30s so I have been looking for some way to calm myself about not getting pregnant yet! I just started my fertile window and feeling hopeful this month!

Welcome to the new ladies and Fx for you!

I am new here. Just starting TTC, this is our first cycle. I am 34 and my boyfriend is 38. We are very excited and anxious to get things started! How does everyone handle all this waiting? Waiting for the cycle to start, waiting to ovulate and then waiting to test??

Hi 34! Wish I could say the waiting gets easier but I can't 😩 That's why we rely on each other to chat to 😁

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->