Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Right above the Trying to Conceive #1 title line (right above the forum rules on the TTC#1 home page), there is a little button that says "New Thread." Click on that. Good luck, rumy!

Hi, I am planning to try for the first time. I only signed in on this web and it's really informative.

Im new here story so far 1st month I was put on clomid it didnt work so they put me on menopur and I got the injection on thursday because there were folicles big enough:thumbup:......So my question is when do i have sex i did an ovulation test today and it was positive should I do it every day or every second day. TTC for over a year:cry:

hi everyone. it will be 3 weeks on monday since i took the last pill (cerazette). I've posted a similar message on the cerazette forum. We decided to take the plunge and try for our first having heard about younger friends who had been struggling for a couple of years so thought we should get a move on!

This is my first post and i'm still getting used to all the lingo but think it's amazing how this gets everyone interested in science (biology) all of a sudden - i've never been so vigilant watching what my body is up to. I've had signs of ovulation i think so am hoping my body is going to get into a cycle soon but we'll see. I came on about a week before i stopped taking the pill so am a bit confused regarding which would be counted as day 1 of my cycle (i.e. the day i stopped the pill or the first day of my last period (during which i was on the pill) :wacko: That said, it probably makes no difference and is just a case of waiting for AF to be able to work out my cycle?

Will be good to keep in touch with others who are trying too. good luck for everyone x

Hi everybody!

I signed up a while ago but didnt really use the site as we hadn't quite decided to take the plunge but now its all systems go and I am feeling so impatient to have my own bump. We've had a couple of BFN's which are really upsetting once you've decided to go for it.

Looking forward to chatting with people in the same boat and fingers, legs and toes crossed for us all !!! xx

What is the progestrone level suppose to be and wot is a Low one can anyone help i am real new too this:growlmad:

Hi Newcomers!!! :wave:

The Prog level depends on what stage you are in. When you are are preg you want the levels to rise rather quickly early on, as they should double fast. They hold moderately as you enter the 2nd trimester. I hope this helps. There are differences for those that are TTC or TTC@L... GL FXD!! :dust:

Hi everyone. I'm 32 (well, I will be tomorrow) and just started TTC#1. Been married almost 5 years, but been busy with our lives until now :) Plus, this birthday has me realizing that I'm not getting any younger and apparently, making babies is easiest for the young gals. But don't get me started on when you're ready vs when your body is ready...

It's taken over a year to start ovulating regularly after taking out my last nuva ring, and last month was the first month of seriously TTC. I've been charting for about 4 months now and learned that I had very long cycles and only an 8 day luteal phase. I'm currently taking vitex and B-complex to hopefully get things in working order. The vitex helped shorten my cycle from 65 days to 38 days after less than 2 months, and I'm hoping the B-complex will help lengthen my luteal phase (just started this cycle). I'm a scientist, so this whole thing is like a big science experiment to me...the biggest and most exciting experiment I'll ever do!

As soon as I had the baby talk with DH last month, its like my biological clock went into high gear, and now all I can think about is getting pregnant. It's crazy how fast I got crazy! Good luck everyone!!

I have never posted on a thread before but I am so confused so I thought this might be a good place to get some help / advice.
My daughter is 4 ½ years old. My ex husband and I “tried” seriously once on a company trip (and too much wine for me!) and I conceived my beautiful little girl. Shortly after I had her he had an affair with my friend so I filed for divorce. 3 years later I am remarried to my old college boyfriend (smile) and we have been “trying” since July. I know that’s not a long time comparatively but I was shocked that 2 months in a row of trying every day…I mean EVERY single day…and nothing!
So this go around I decided not to mess around. I bought a BBT and OPK’s. I started my period on the 7th of this month and it lasted for 5 days to the 11th. I did an OPK on the 11th and of course I expected it to be negative and it was. BBT was 97.86 the next morning I repeated the process BBT was 97.32 and OPK was positive…..yes friends….positive. The test was a clear blue easy with the smiley face so it was unmistakable. Is it even possible to ovulate that soon after AF? Well I woke my hubby up and did what I needed to do…:hugs:. When I got home from work around 6:30 pm I took another OPK and it was negative. WTH? Could it have been a fluke that it was positive on Monday? Not sure what to do. Should I still be trying and testing? The OPK says that they are 99% accurate. I just find it hard to believe.
What would you do?

Any advice is so appreciated!

Natasha

Hi ladies

Havent posted for a while as been getting tests etc, i had CD21 bloods done and finally got result back today and it seems i am ovulating but doctor says may not be when i thought i was, so he gave me a prescription :O for OV tests lol, i didnt think you could get prescriptions for that... but anyway he says the ones he has given me are the best to use.

So im going to try extra hard this month :) and use the OV tests everyday, see how far into my cycle i am when i ovulate.

Hows everyone else doing?

:wave: KERRBEAR and NATASHA!!! Welcome to the threads!! :dust:

NATASHA, I wouldn't think that is a fluke. We all OV differently, as far as the neg pos timing, what I am told by the fertility clinic is, that as soon as OV occurs, you can receive a negative test. So you may have caught it right on time. The digi's in my exprience are harder to get a +. What I say is, you have been DTD enough, you are in the TWW!!! GL FXD! :dust:

AFM… CD16, This will be the week to get it started. My CM has made a nice change and I am sure that OV is near!!! Donations have begun and the last will be Monday!! Best chances are directly before OV so here I go! My coverline temps should be coming in good as I think I see a clear pattern forming, and my CP seems to be shifting as of last night. Feeling really hopeful this cycle, as I have added so many different aspects. FXD! :dust: :dust:

Trying for our first. We are both 30 years old. No idea how long this will take, but if my period's not here right on schedule I'm taking a test - let you know in two days time!
Feeling anxious, emotional, hopeful.
What does everyone here think about looking at baby stuff in shops before pregnancy is confirmed? Just feels a bit weird at the moment, I guess you connect more with that stuff once you feel you can buy it.

Hey all! My husband and I have been TTC for about 2 months now. I just started my third cycle and I'm trying not to be disappointed. I'm trying to remember that the norm is about 6 months before getting pregnant :).

I was actually thinking of not trying so hard this month and to just have fun with it. My cycle isn't regular( 28 days, then 25 days, then 30 days), and I find myself stressing out more than anything. I might try a relaxed approach this month, and if that doesn't work, get into temping next time around.

Hi All! I haven't read any posts yet but I hope to do that today! me and OH are ttc asap!!! Just like everyone else I'm sure hehe. I'm excited as can be!! I had the implanon and had it taken out just 2 days ago and AF ended the day before I had it taken out and fertility comes back asap after implanon so XXX ladies!!! :dust: to everyone trying!!!!!!!!

Hello Everyone

I m new here, Me n my DH are trying for first time, and i Learn from my past few we all need to be really really patient.. Recently i started charting, and looking frwd to use ovo kit. Have anyone use it ? how that works ?

Me: 23, DH: 32, TTC # 1, Since Jan 2011
Wishing everyone the best!

MrsMM24 :

Thank you so much for the advice! I love your positivity :)

I wish all of you BABY DUST!

:baby:

Hi everyone! I am TTC # 1! I am sooo new to all of this been trying for about 10 months now and found out last month I have Ureaplasma :( Kinda upset about how things are going for me. Never thought getting pregnant would be so hard lol!

NATASHA, no problem! I hope that things go well and fast for you.

Fast for all of you! Welcome :wave: all you nee comers. I know that there is ALOT of information on these threads, I hope that you find some that is very helpful to you and your particular situation. If I can ever be of any help or a source of information and direction to threads, please do not hesitate to ask!! GL FXD!!! :dust:

AFM… CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation time is in less than an hour! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

NATASHA, no problem! I hope that things go well and fast for you.

Fast for all of you! Welcome :wave: all you nee comers. I know that there is ALOT of information on these threads, I hope that you find some that is very helpful to you and your particular situation. If I can ever be of any help or a source of information and direction to threads, please do not hesitate to ask!! GL FXD!!! :dust:

AFM… CD17, Got my Smiley this morning! Last night the stick was maybe one shade lighter than a +OPK!!! Donation time is in less than an hour! My CM and temp look good for this!! Best chances are directly before OV or ON THE SAME DAY!! My CP seemed to be shift 2 days ago. Feeling really hopeful this cycle! FXD! :dust: :dust:

:dust: for you!! Everything seems to be in perfect timing :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->