Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

This is my first forum and Im trying to concieve my first child. Looking forward to all the helpful tips and reading many successful stories!

Hello everyone Im new to this site and i am ttc, i am 31 and have been trying since may 2011 i was not ovulating and i have some cyst issues so my dr. put me on clomid for a little.. Right now i am on my 3rd cycle of clomid. The first cycle i was on 50mg from days 5-9. I did not get a positive OPK so the next cycle of clomid was 100mg days 3-7, i did get a OPK but nothing and now i am on 100mg again this cycle days 3-7. This cycle I got a positive on the ovulation kit on cd9 (i think this was a false positive) then i got another positive on cd14, cd15 and those days i had horrible pain on my ovaries more on the right side but pains on each very bad. Then they went away but i will get the occusianal pain on the right ovary. The weird thing is i got another positive on the opk on cd20. Just to be safe we are BD a lot. my temps are 98.8 everyday this last week, i have headaches, sore boobs, tons of pimples cyst kinds, lower back pains, weak, dizzy, waking up hungry, very moody, constipation, shortness of breath and tight feeling in my stomach.. but again these are can all be pms symptoms and i know the clomid can give all kinds of symptoms. Im on cd21 today so I got a few days to go.. I dont want to think oh could i be preg cause then i get my hopes up and then AF shows up :( but I have hope it will happen adventually but it just gets so disapointing when AF comes every month especially when i think i had to have gotta it each time! ughh.. i try not to let it stress me out but of course its all that is on my mind.. i knew it would be hard but i didnt think it would be this hard.. i learn something new every month! good luck to you all!

Hi everyone! Husband and I got married in August but have been dating since 2006. We decided to start trying to conceive our first child at the end of the last month, so our first cycle of trying started on Oct 14. Looking forward to hearing about all your success stories :)

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here. Been patiently waiting to TTC for nearly 3 years and my boyfriend and I finally both decided we are ready!! Very excited. This is my first month off B/C and don't know what to expect. It's difficult not getting your hopes up. Can't wait to get tips on how to cope with the wait! Good luck to everyone! :)

ok ladies i need some help. ive been away from the forum for a couple of days trying not to try myself crazy by getting my hopes up. I'm about 8dpo now and last night when i went to the bathroom and wiped myself it had a few very very dots of blood. Then it was gone. This morning I woke up and under my breasts and arm pits were sensitive to the touch and I had the few tiny dots of blood again today. For like the past 2 hours all of a sudden I feel like garbage almost like I have the flu. Also the past 3 days I have had so much pressure and a little crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. Can the little dots be implantation bleeding?? and does anyone think this can be pregnancy symptoms of some sort??

HELPPP!!! I just dont want to drive myself crazy if none of this seems like anything!!

Thanks Ladies!!

ok ladies i need some help. ive been away from the forum for a couple of days trying not to try myself crazy by getting my hopes up. I'm about 8dpo now and last night when i went to the bathroom and wiped myself it had a few very very dots of blood. Then it was gone. This morning I woke up and under my breasts and arm pits were sensitive to the touch and I had the few tiny dots of blood again today. For like the past 2 hours all of a sudden I feel like garbage almost like I have the flu. Also the past 3 days I have had so much pressure and a little crampy feeling in my lower abdomen. Can the little dots be implantation bleeding?? and does anyone think this can be pregnancy symptoms of some sort??

HELPPP!!! I just dont want to drive myself crazy if none of this seems like anything!!

Thanks Ladies!!

I want to say that this sounds promising but i dont know.. sending you tons of:dust:

Thanks Ladies!!

I want to say that this sounds promising but i dont know.. sending you tons of:dust:

Thanks you too hun!!

Okay. This is my first post on any TTC forum. The hubs and I began TTC after my last lap surgery in Feb 2011. I have Endometriosis and my doctor wants us to get prego ASAP and we have been doing everything we know to do. I've used OPKs and she tested my progesterone on CD21 and it's good - so we just have to keep trying. AF is showing up today so I am a little sad but I know it will happen so I try to stay positive. A lot of people talk about Preseed so I think we try that this month. Any advice or help is welcome.

Let me also add that most of our friends have children and have had no problems TTC so I don't feel like they can really understand where I am. Thanks for listening!! :)

Okay. This is my first post on any TTC forum. The hubs and I began TTC after my last lap surgery in Feb 2011. I have Endometriosis and my doctor wants us to get prego ASAP and we have been doing everything we know to do. I've used OPKs and she tested my progesterone on CD21 and it's good - so we just have to keep trying. AF is showing up today so I am a little sad but I know it will happen so I try to stay positive. A lot of people talk about Preseed so I think we try that this month. Any advice or help is welcome.

Let me also add that most of our friends have children and have had no problems TTC so I don't feel like they can really understand where I am. Thanks for listening!! :)

Hello i always was told if you have endometriosis you have to get it removed cause you wont be able to get pregnant if you have it? Did they remove all of it in your surgery? It will happen it just takes time.. I have been trying now since may 2011 and every month when i get af i just get so sad. I keep telling myself its going to happen adventually and to just keep trying but it takes such a toll :( and your right most people dont understand what we are going through unless they have delt with it. Good Luck to you!!!:dust:

Hi everyone! I'm new to the site. My husband and I have been TTC since April. Looking forward to making some new friends and getting some advice or stories from others experiencing the same!

My hubby and I have been ttc since may. So far, no luck. He is getting sick of me googling every little potential sign or symptom that comes along :) I'm hoping to meet some others who are going through the same thing, it's frustrating, aggravating and there is nobody who really know what I'm going through.

My hubby and I have been ttc since may. So far, no luck. He is getting sick of me googling every little potential sign or symptom that comes along :) I'm hoping to meet some others who are going through the same thing, it's frustrating, aggravating and there is nobody who really know what I'm going through.

I am going through the same thing :( :( it makes me so sad every month when AF arrives....

Hi All

Im new to all this, and i am really fed up and just wanted to speak to people in the same boat who do understand :cry:

We have been TTC for just over 1 year now and are both 31, both been checked out and all is fine no problems at all.

I was put on clomid 50mg 2 months ago no joy. I have a 27/28 day cycle each month and usually Ovulate around day 14 this month i must have ovulated late and for one moment when AF did not arrive i got my hopes up but the :witch: arrived today.

Im just so fed up i know its not been forever, but if i knew it would happen then it would be better but all my friends are pregnant and although i am happy for them i am also really sad, and the last thing i want to do is meet up and discuss there news is that really bad of me? I have one more month left on clomid but dont think i am going to take this month might just see how we go.

Any one else in the same boat? and ideas suggestions

Thanks Girls xx

Hi All

Im new to all this, and i am really fed up and just wanted to speak to people in the same boat who do understand :cry:

We have been TTC for just over 1 year now and are both 31, both been checked out and all is fine no problems at all.

I was put on clomid 50mg 2 months ago no joy. I have a 27/28 day cycle each month and usually Ovulate around day 14 this month i must have ovulated late and for one moment when AF did not arrive i got my hopes up but the :witch: arrived today.

Im just so fed up i know its not been forever, but if i knew it would happen then it would be better but all my friends are pregnant and although i am happy for them i am also really sad, and the last thing i want to do is meet up and discuss there news is that really bad of me? I have one more month left on clomid but dont think i am going to take this month might just see how we go.

Any one else in the same boat? and ideas suggestions

Thanks Girls xx

I have been trying since may 2011 i been on 3 cycles of clomid so far first cycle was 50mg second was 100mg third was 100mg. I get oviarian cysts a lot and the clomid makes it worse for me the side effects suck to so this will be it for me.. today is the day im supposed to get AF and i tested and a BFN so im so sad i just never knew it would be this hard. I understand how you feel and i am in the same boat as you.. alls we can do is try to stay positive and know one day it will happen for us.

I'm feeling kinda down. I was pretty convinced i was pregnant this month and af is due tues. today i feel like im starting to get af cramps :cry: i cracked and tested and got a BFN

I'm feeling kinda down. I was pretty convinced i was pregnant this month and af is due tues. today i feel like im starting to get af cramps :cry: i cracked and tested and got a BFN

hang in there. the 1 time i was convince i wasn't preggers was the month i was.. only to lose my precious miracle, a week later. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->