Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hiya all :) I'm new to all this so thought I'd introduce myself. I'm in my 2nd month of TTC, on my 2nd day of AF! Fingers Crossed for me this month, Me n the Fella have waited 3 years before TTC due to me training to be nurse :) :happydance:

Hiya all :) I'm new to all this so thought I'd introduce myself. I'm in my 2nd month of TTC, on my 2nd day of AF! Fingers Crossed for me this month, Me n the Fella have waited 3 years before TTC due to me training to be nurse :) :happydance:

Welcome and :dust: to you :flower:

Hello to all you lovely ladies.

wee intro...
im 28 hubby is 32.
I've been a nanny for 10yrs and my husband is a restaurant manager.
Im from New Zealand and hubby is American ( we live in New Zealand)

We started trying at the end of sept. I have somewhat irregular periods and have done so since i was 13. Was on the pill till i was 23 then i had an IUD which was removed on Sept this year. Periods were regular on the pill but for the past 5 years they have been anywhere from a 35 day cycle to a 45/50 day cycle. Mainly around 35 days though.

Anyway. We didnt want to do the ovulation tests just yet so tried listenning to my body and charted any changes for the past 3 months so i would have some idea. Still amazed at how little i knew about my body and how limited your window is to conceive!

From what i have been noticing i think i am 22 days past ovulation. I've been cramping on and off for about 2 weeks. No Af yet, but going with the usual 35 day cycle i am 15 days late. I did a Hpt 9 days ago which had a faint positive. But did 3 more tests last week that were all negative, positive test was a different brand i dont know if that makes a difference. So now i am sick of testing and getting negatives so i havent tested now for 5 days. I seem to be having a lot of symptoms but im sure its easy to imagine some of them if you want to be pregnant so badly. I've still got very tender breasts going on 2 weeks now. Thinking of booking an appointment with my doctor, too scared to test again.

Anyone else still had negative tests after a positive and so far after ovulation?

Sorry for the novel!!!!

Thanks in advance for reading.

T

wee intro...
im 28 hubby is 32.

We started trying at the end of sept. I have somewhat irregular periods and have done so since i was 13. Was on the pill till i was 23 then i had an IUD which was removed on Sept this year. Periods were regular on the pill but for the past 5 years they have been anywhere from a 35 day cycle to a 45/50 day cycle. Mainly around 35 days though.

Anyway. We didnt want to do the ovulation tests just yet so tried listenning to my body and charted any changes for the past 3 months so i would have some idea. Still amazed at how little i knew about my body and how limited your window is to conceive!

From what i have been noticing i think i am 22 days past ovulation. I've been cramping on and off for about 2 weeks. No Af yet, but going with the usual 35 day cycle i am 15 days late. I did a Hpt 9 days ago which had a faint positive. But did 3 more tests last week that were all negative, positive test was a different brand i dont know if that makes a difference. So now i am sick of testing and getting negatives so i havent tested now for 5 days. I seem to be having a lot of symptoms but im sure its easy to imagine some of them if you want to be pregnant so badly. I've still got very tender breasts going on 2 weeks now. Thinking of booking an appointment with my doctor, too scared to test again.

Anyone else still had negative tests after a positive and so far after ovulation?

Sorry for the novel!!!!

T

I agree with you on "Still amazed at how little i knew about my body and how limited your window is to conceive" I am too!!! I never had the issue with the tests just a bunch of negatives that im so sick of seeing too.. i would test with first morning pee and see what that says, and go to the dr. and get a blood test.. good luck to you

hey it hard for people to understand how much u want to start a family im 25 and im trying for a baby ive recently been diagonsed with polycystic overy syndrome and been trying since april i can have a baby but in my situation i have to try harder i feel its a lot of presure for my partner im staying so positive

Hiya everyone!! This was my 2nd month of trying to conceive and used cb opk digital this cycle i was due on today and have been spotting so i feel so :-( Last week i ordered a cb fertility monitor of ebay so i hope this will work! does anyone know if you get a smiley face on the opk does that def mean your going to ovulate?
xxx

wee intro...
im 28 hubby is 32.

Sorry for the novel!!!!

T

I agree with you on "Still amazed at how little i knew about my body and how limited your window is to conceive" I am too!!! I never had the issue with the tests just a bunch of negatives that im so sick of seeing too.. i would test with first morning pee and see what that says, and go to the dr. and get a blood test.. good luck to you

It really is amazing what our bodies can hopefully do!! Thanks for your reply. 1 hr after posting this AF arrived!!!!That was a 47 day cycle grrr! Really going to be hard to track my ovulation i think. I've heard mixed opinions about taking your basal body temp. Some saying if tou do tjat you can actually miss ovulation. Who knows. New month right, new possibilites. Baby dust to all xx

Hey ladies...af is due today but still no sign yet. I tested this morning and got a bfn my af like stomach cramps haven't been so bad but my back ones are eh. Also I keep getting that feeling like something just flowed out so I keep running to the bathroom to check. Anyone experience this and end up pregnant?

Hello all!!
I'm new to this so I thought I'd introduce myself! I'm 23 my bf is 24, we have been ttc for a little over a year I have only been following my cycle closely and its pretty on point for the most part. I struggled with endometriosis a couple years ago but everything seems well now
I am really hoping that I get that+ this month!!
Any advice would be very, very appreciated!

wee intro...
im 28 hubby is 32.

Sorry for the novel!!!!

T

It really is amazing what our bodies can hopefully do!! Thanks for your reply. 1 hr after posting this AF arrived!!!!That was a 47 day cycle grrr! Really going to be hard to track my ovulation i think. I've heard mixed opinions about taking your basal body temp. Some saying if tou do tjat you can actually miss ovulation. Who knows. New month right, new possibilites. Baby dust to all xx

I temp but im all over the place i have been temping for a few months now and i still dont really understand my body or when or if i am ovulating.. ughh its so annoying. your right though new month, new possibilities :)

Not having a great day today. Realised just how many women I know who are currently pregnant with their first or second child. Ovulated on Friday and Saturday. We were too tired on Friday and only just made it on Saturday. I dont have any hope of a successful month this time. Just wish I could turn all this off like a light switch. Have resigned to the fact that I wont get my wish of being pregnant for Christmas:( After a horrid and stressful year, I would have loved to have something nice happen but i highly doubt it

So ladies the :witch: was supposed to come yesterday and hasnt yet, so I'm officially 1 day late. I feel like shes coming though:cry: i have the cramps and the feeling that im wet or having a "flow". I tested this morning and I got :bfn::nope: How was late has it taken anyone to get a BFP after AF was due?

Hello everyone Ive just started trying 2 months ago and finding myself completely obsessed by the whole process. I have spent my twenties trying not to get pregnant and now wanting the opposite!!
Im taking all sorts of vitamins and supplements to help with my irregular cycle but does my age make it more difficult. Im freaking out that my fertility has dropped massively since being in my thirties.
Any and all wise words will be welcome xx

Hi everyone,
I'm a newbie around here and kinds new new to ttc I have 3 children from a previous relationship but they just happend they were not planed at all and my last pregnancy was 12 years ago. My partner and I have been planing for a while and where ready to try last month but for some reason I never got my flow. So here I am this month just started my flow yesterday so we are going to be using ovulation test strips and inseminate at home with a donor. Im supper nervous and excited and scared. Scared mostly because Im older now 33 and dont now if its going to be easy like it was with my other children. Thos whole planing to get pregnant is new to me so hope it goes well. Tons of baby dust to us all.:hugs:

Hiya everyone has anyone tried the clear blue fertility monitor? any good? i started spotting so ive bought one to try this month I hope it works another question I tried the digital ovulation kit last month if you get a smiley face does that defenatly mean you are going to ovulate?
good luck to everyone
xx

Hello everyone Ive just started trying 2 months ago and finding myself completely obsessed by the whole process. I have spent my twenties trying not to get pregnant and now wanting the opposite!!
Im taking all sorts of vitamins and supplements to help with my irregular cycle but does my age make it more difficult. Im freaking out that my fertility has dropped massively since being in my thirties.
Any and all wise words will be welcome xx

i feel the same way as you... i wonder why i even bothered trying to not get preg when i was younger lol it just seems so damn hard. Dont worry about age i know so many people in their 30's having kids. It may make it a little harder but not a huge problem in my opinion. :)

Hiya everyone has anyone tried the clear blue fertility monitor? any good? i started spotting so ive bought one to try this month I hope it works another question I tried the digital ovulation kit last month if you get a smiley face does that defenatly mean you are going to ovulate?
good luck to everyone
xx

yes i use the monitor, i am starting it again tomorrow as AF showed up today.. i didnt have great luck with it the first time but maybe it will work good this time :) also i use the digital opks and i have gotten a smilie but got blood work done at the dr. and didnt ovulate so it is possible that your body gets ready to but doesnt.

Good luck for this month JeniferAnn!!
Im starting the monitor for the first time tommrow as AF came 2day!
Im a bit worried I dont ovulate as i dont get the egg white CM!
I really hope this will be my month
good luck to everyone
xx

i feel the same way as you... i wonder why i even bothered trying to not get preg when i was younger lol it just seems so damn hard. Dont worry about age i know so many people in their 30's having kids. It may make it a little harder but not a huge problem in my opinion. :)

Its nice to know Im not alone,I cant believe quite how gutting it is when you get your AF when in my twenties I was celebrating. I know alot of us are all in the same boat so fingers crossed for everyone.
Ive ordered a basal thermometer so I'll start charting my temp and see where that takes me :thumbup:

Good luck for this month JeniferAnn!!
Im starting the monitor for the first time tommrow as AF came 2day!
Im a bit worried I dont ovulate as i dont get the egg white CM!
I really hope this will be my month
good luck to everyone
xx

same here i got AF today too :( GOOD LUCK TO YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member