Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I'm feeling kinda down. I was pretty convinced i was pregnant this month and af is due tues. today i feel like im starting to get af cramps :cry: i cracked and tested and got a BFN

hang in there. the 1 time i was convince i wasn't preggers was the month i was.. only to lose my precious miracle, a week later. :(

Thank you Tissy!! I'm so sorry to hear about your loss:hugs:

Hi all, I am new to the forum and hoping to get lots of good ideas and advice here. I am a 31 y.o. pediatrician (I like kids!), married for 5 yrs and we have been TTC for just over 2 years. Just visited a fertility doc in the last couple months (reproductive endocrinologist) and are saving up to be able to do a few cycles of clomid and/or femara. One of my patient's mom's is expecting and she told me about the site :) Am interested to know if anyone here has been on femara (generic letrozole)? It is used off-label as a fertility drug and if one month of clomid doesn't work that is what my doc wants to try...

Just like mostly everyone here I'm new to the forum...can someone help me out with acronyms lol. like dpo? and throw some common ones at me. Thanks!

if you check out fertilitygal they have a page of all the acronyms...i was getting confused too! here are some that i have caught onto..

dpo- days past ovulation
bd- baby dance
dh- dear husband
dd- dear daughter
ds- dear son
cd- cycle day
u/s- ultra sound
2ww- 2 week wait

Good luck to you! I am also ttc baby #1! we have been married and trying for 13 months...this is my first round on clomid and im in my 2ww right now! trying not to get my hopes up but thats impossible!

Just like mostly everyone here I'm new to the forum...can someone help me out with acronyms lol. like dpo? and throw some common ones at me. Thanks!

if you check out fertilitygal they have a page of all the acronyms...i was getting confused too! here are some that i have caught onto..

dpo- days past ovulation
bd- baby dance
dh- dear husband
dd- dear daughter
ds- dear son
cd- cycle day
u/s- ultra sound
2ww- 2 week wait

Good luck to you! I am also ttc baby #1! we have been married and trying for 13 months...this is my first round on clomid and im in my 2ww right now! trying not to get my hopes up but thats impossible!

Ooohhh...good luck! I personally have only been trying for 3 months (hopefully 3rd times the charm!) and haven't taken any meds, but I've heard good things about Clomid. Fingers xxxed for you and lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust:

Hello, new to site and TTC #1.....looking forward to reading stories and getting lots of helpful advice...Good luck to all with lots of BabyDust...

Thanks Jennifer its just some times really hard to stay positvie when every one around me seems to get PG no problem, i think if i knew it was to happen and it was just a waiting game it would be ok, its the not knowing why.. Ive decided to skip this months clomid and try it next cycle just to give me a breaks from the headaches!
I agree i never thought it would be this hard, if i did i may have started TTC sooner! How old are you Jennifer if you dont mind me asking ?
Baby dust to us all xx

Thanks Jennifer its just some times really hard to stay positvie when every one around me seems to get PG no problem, i think if i knew it was to happen and it was just a waiting game it would be ok, its the not knowing why.. Ive decided to skip this months clomid and try it next cycle just to give me a breaks from the headaches!
I agree i never thought it would be this hard, if i did i may have started TTC sooner! How old are you Jennifer if you dont mind me asking ?
Baby dust to us all xx

I dont mind at all, im 31. and i agree if i knew for a fact it would happen it would make it less hard. Im not going to take clomid this month either im going to use the OPK tests and im taking a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon each day (heard a lot of people have success with this, i joind a thread called honey and cinnamon babies, come join it if you like :) and hopefuly this month will work for the both of us!!!!

Hello, new to site and TTC #1.....looking forward to reading stories and getting lots of helpful advice...Good luck to all with lots of BabyDust...

Hi hun

im new to this site too hun, how long have you been TTC for hun xx

Baby dust to us all xx

I dont mind at all, im 31. and i agree if i knew for a fact it would happen it would make it less hard. Im not going to take clomid this month either im going to use the OPK tests and im taking a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon each day (heard a lot of people have success with this, i joind a thread called honey and cinnamon babies, come join it if you like :) and hopefuly this month will work for the both of us!!!!

So same age, i just worry i may have left it to late to TTC i hope i haven't though! wow never heard of that hun, but willing to give any thing a go! what time of day do you take ? Yeah i'll join have you got a link and i will join thanks hun!

So your taking a break from clomid too.. it stressed me out ovulating late this month, and like i said i thought for one moment it could be my month as AF was late.. but suppose thats the down side of clomid hey!

Well loads of baby dust for us both this month ! :dust:

Baby dust to us all xx

So same age, i just worry i may have left it to late to TTC i hope i haven't though! wow never heard of that hun, but willing to give any thing a go! what time of day do you take ? Yeah i'll join have you got a link and i will join thanks hun!

So your taking a break from clomid too.. it stressed me out ovulating late this month, and like i said i thought for one moment it could be my month as AF was late.. but suppose thats the down side of clomid hey!

No dont worry about your age i know a lot of people that have babies in their 30's so we are ok!! yes im so taking a break from clomid it gives me to many side effects and it def tricks your mind into thinking your preg since it gives you preg symptoms too :( i take it in the morning when i wake up, but you can take it anytime. heres the link https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/764276-honey-cinnamon-babies-making.html let me know if it doesnt work i dont know if i copied it right..

Hi hun

A couple of Months. I start clomid tomorrow and I am going through every emotion there is....So how long for you TTC?

Baby dust to us all xx

No dont worry about your age i know a lot of people that have babies in their 30's so we are ok!! yes im so taking a break from clomid it gives me to many side effects and it def tricks your mind into thinking your preg since it gives you preg symptoms too :( i take it in the morning when i wake up, but you can take it anytime. heres the link https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-groups/764276-honey-cinnamon-babies-making.html let me know if it doesnt work i dont know if i copied it right..

Thakns hun, ive joined and thinking positive now :happydance:

speak soon huni x

Hi hun

A couple of Months. I start clomid tomorrow and I am going through every emotion there is....So how long for you TTC?

I know what you mean! we have been TTC for just over a year and last month was my second month of clomid, had a few side effects bad head and late ovulation which in turn meant AF was late so thought i could have been PG but then the wicked witch arrived! Im not sure if any one else has expirenced this but i was very teary on clomid too ! lots of baby dust hun!

Hi hun

I know what you mean! we have been TTC for just over a year and last month was my second month of clomid, had a few side effects bad head and late ovulation which in turn meant AF was late so thought i could have been PG but then the wicked witch arrived! Im not sure if any one else has expirenced this but i was very teary on clomid too ! lots of baby dust hun!

YES! I have cried more since taking clomid than I have in months!!!!!

JenniferAnn what part of your cycle are you in??

Right now i am on CD30 I should be getting AF any second.. I have taken 3 tests so far and all BFN... so just waiting :coffee: so i can get on to the next cycle.. I am usually a 28-30 day cycle.

JenniferAnn what part of your cycle are you in??

Right now i am on CD30 I should be getting AF any second.. I have taken 3 tests so far and all BFN... so just waiting :coffee: so i can get on to the next cycle.. I am usually a 28-30 day cycle.

Well there is still hope till :witch: shows her face!!!:hugs2: AF is due Tuesday for me!! :dust: to you!!

hi im hoping there is some one out there who can help me.

Been trying to conceive for two years,with no luch.

had all the tests they could give,and after an extemely long HSG (took an hour!!) they finally found out that i have blocked fallopian tubes (never did tell me if its was both completely blocked)

have been refered to bourn hall clinic (cambs) going for my seminar next thursday and have my first consultation on the 4th dec.

was hoping to find out if any one knew how long from 1st consulation to the starting of ivf?

any help would be good.

thank you

hi im hoping there is some one out there who can help me.

Been trying to conceive for two years,with no luch.

had all the tests they could give,and after an extemely long HSG (took an hour!!) they finally found out that i have blocked fallopian tubes (never did tell me if its was both completely blocked)

have been refered to bourn hall clinic (cambs) going for my seminar next thursday and have my first consultation on the 4th dec.

was hoping to find out if any one knew how long from 1st consulation to the starting of ivf?

any help would be good.

thank you

I personally don't have any help for you, but I would put this in its own thread under the ttc forum. You'll have more people looking at it

Hi hun

YES! I have cried more since taking clomid than I have in months!!!!!

Its mad what Clomid does to you! Crying and headaches were the worst for me, im having a break from clomid this month cant cope with it all at the mo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->