Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi everyone! New to this. Im now entering the 3rd month of trying with my first baby! Its making me anxious now & I should just try & relax !! :) Would be nice to chat & hear from ladies going through similar. Im 35 so no spring chicken either!!! :) x

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. So I'm on cd 8....I have a lot of cm today... Hopefully from the h&c!! Dh and I start bding today! Fingers crossed!!!

Good morning ladies! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. So I'm on cd 8....I have a lot of cm today... Hopefully from the h&c!! Dh and I start bding today! Fingers crossed!!!

Good luck and fx'd....

I am CD16, 2dpiui..and just tring to keep positive and busy at the same time...

youre a little over a week ahead of me!! keep positive!! fxd!!

This is my first cycle, I took clomid 50mg days 3-7, u/s cd10 and trigger cd 12....have you ever taken the trigger shot?

No, I actually have my u/s on cd 10 (tuesday) and i wanted to ask the dr. about that. what does it do and what makes them give it to you?

This is my first cycle, I took clomid 50mg days 3-7, u/s cd10 and trigger cd 12....have you ever taken the trigger shot?

No, I actually have my u/s on cd 10 (tuesday) and i wanted to ask the dr. about that. what does it do and what makes them give it to you?

It help follicles mature and trigger the release of mature eggs from your ovaries.

It help follicles mature and trigger the release of mature eggs from your ovaries.

what makes the doctor give that to you though? My doctor never even mentioned it but ive seen it on here so thats what made me want to ask him

what makes the doctor give that to you though? My doctor never even mentioned it but ive seen it on here so thats what made me want to ask him

triggers spontaneous ovulation to help with the timing of the IUI..

I am 31 and on my 5th month TTC. I feel like I'm trying everything and don't know what to do next...

This is my 6th cycle trying to conceive. My AF was due today, but so far, I've got nothing. I wiped pink on Friday and thought my AF was coming on, but now I'm hoping it was implantation bleeding (that was 11dpo - is that too late?). I'm going to test in the morning if AF hasn't shown by then. I'm so nervous!!! I hope that I finally get my BFP!

Hi ladies!! Well I'm CD10 and i went for my follicle check today. I had one follicle and it was 26mm. I had two last time but they were 18mm and 21cm at cd11. So I'm hoping this one will be a keeper. The dr told me I'll be O anytime...so i walked in the door from the doctor and :sex:!! lol. fxd!!

I am 31 and on my 5th month TTC. I feel like I'm trying everything and don't know what to do next...

i feel the same way.. lost and confused and sad :( this month i am trying honey and cinnamon, preseed, soft cups, fertility blend (husband is taking them), i did opk's and fertility monitor... ugggghhhhh i feel like a crazy person

This is my 6th cycle trying to conceive. My AF was due today, but so far, I've got nothing. I wiped pink on Friday and thought my AF was coming on, but now I'm hoping it was implantation bleeding (that was 11dpo - is that too late?). I'm going to test in the morning if AF hasn't shown by then. I'm so nervous!!! I hope that I finally get my BFP!

take a test in the morning and see what it says. GOOD LUCK :)

i feel the same way.. lost and confused and sad :( this month i am trying honey and cinnamon, preseed, soft cups, fertility blend (husband is taking them), i did opk's and fertility monitor... ugggghhhhh i feel like a crazy person

What is fertility blend?

What is fertility blend?

Fertility blend is pills my husbands dr. told him to go buy it helps the sperm and you can get it at any vitamin store, i ordered it for him on amazon. But they make a fertility blend for women, im not taking it though cause im taking prenatals. but its just supposed to make them like super sperm in guys LOL

whats the honey and cinnamon?

honey and cinnamon is shown to improve fertility you are supposed to take a spoonful of honey sprinkled with cinnamon every day. I joined a thread cause a lot of ladies did this and had great results. Try it out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->