Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi everyone! I'm new here and my husband and I are TTC. I'm on month number 2 of trying. I know it really doesn't sound like a long time, but i'm one of those people where I need to see results right away!!

I am a bit nervous since I had an abnormal pap about 3 months ago. I had a biopsy done which came back abnormal as well. My gyn. told me I need to come in as soon as possible.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly, and I am still able to conceive :wacko:

Hi Kay0610, we have similar tales... my hubby and I are also on month 2 of trying, which already seems like 'forever' for me too :) Fingers crossed that everything is normal and healthy!

i am new here and i have been trying for a year now...i am 20 years old and my husband 25...
when i was 15 doctor said i was with pcos, but when i went to a big city, and then to usa turned out to be not true, i did all exams and everything seems normal...we didnt check my husband yet, and not my hormones...
i started gettin irregular now, in the last 3 months, and i feeled a pain in my belly and went to hospital and checked everything, doctor found absolutaly nothing and said that maybe was a cyst that popped out...after that day i am irregular with much more acne then before, i will go to doctor again to see.

Hello all. Im new and on my second month of ttc. I have been with my husband for eight years, married for four and we felt..welp...lets go now! hahaha. I wish all of you the best of luck!

When I knew we were going to start trying I went to the doctor and found out I had light scarring (endo), and enflamed ovary and a cyst. the cyst and inflamation has gone down but doc said my chances are still pretty good.

I hope to learn the lingo that you all speak..some day. :D

Again...good luck ladies!

Hi Everyone,
My husband and I are on our second round with clomid. We have been ttc for over a year and I finally went to the Dr. He said my hormones were messed up and that I wasnt ovulating. The first round of clomid came with a bfn, but this time around it has been different. First, my AF was weird and very painful. Then after Ovulation, (Im on day 3 dpo) I have started getting cramps and nausea, not sure what to think about this. I have never had this happen before. What could this be? Any advice would be welcome! Thanks Anna

Hi Everyone,
My husband and I are on our second round with clomid. We have been ttc for over a year and I finally went to the Dr. He said my hormones were messed up and that I wasnt ovulating. The first round of clomid came with a bfn, but this time around it has been different. First, my AF was weird and very painful. Then after Ovulation, (Im on day 3 dpo) I have started getting cramps and nausea, not sure what to think about this. I have never had this happen before. What could this be? Any advice would be welcome! Thanks Anna

it very well is clomid side effects, they suck! clomid made me nausea, dizzy, bloated, bad cramps, you name it i had it... did your dr. up your dose since its you second round of clomid?

JenniferAnn,
No I have been on 50 since we started in October. This is the first time i have any symptoms or problems during ovulation or right after ovulation. I just am tired of feeling crappy, I know three days is not a long time to feel this way but i have no energy, i take naps sometimes three times a day and the nausea is the worst part. Thanks for responding.

JenniferAnn,
No I have been on 50 since we started in October. This is the first time i have any symptoms or problems during ovulation or right after ovulation. I just am tired of feeling crappy, I know three days is not a long time to feel this way but i have no energy, i take naps sometimes three times a day and the nausea is the worst part. Thanks for responding.

i read so much about clomid when i took it and it gives so many side effects, and can delay or make AF come on time. Its crazy.. I cant stand clomid the side effects drove me crazy.. Good Luck

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and my husband and I just started TTC. We were married in September and were originally going to wait a year to start, but decided that we were ready now. We started trying in my last cycle but nothing came of it. I started charting and researching and started using OPK to help us know when to try. We are both nervous, but we are definitely excited to be on the next step of our journey together. :)

~Jenn C.

Hi Everyone!

I'm new here and my husband and I just started TTC. We were married in September and were originally going to wait a year to start, but decided that we were ready now. We started trying in my last cycle but nothing came of it. I started charting and researching and started using OPK to help us know when to try. We are both nervous, but we are definitely excited to be on the next step of our journey together. :)

~Jenn C.

Welcome Jenn C! I wish you lots of luck and baby dust. Anna

I am very appreciative of this site. I've been TTC#1 for 8years now. Just had an U/S and blood work this morning. I am really excited!!

I just got my blood work and U/S results. Estrogen levels were a little low and I had just one measurable follicle. My Dr told me to wait until tomorrow to do my first trigger and I will go in on Sunday for my first IUI. Then I'll start the prometrium. I am going to have to do the triggering myself, my hubby doesn't like needles. Wish me luck!!

I just got my blood work and U/S results. Estrogen levels were a little low and I had just one measurable follicle. My Dr told me to wait until tomorrow to do my first trigger and I will go in on Sunday for my first IUI. Then I'll start the prometrium. I am going to have to do the triggering myself, my hubby doesn't like needles. Wish me luck!!

Good Luck!

Hi Ladies,
I am new to this site, still trying to find my way around, lol. Thanks so much for this thread! We have been ttc since April 2011. Only meds I'm currently taking to help with ttc is Vitamin B complex and prenatal vitamins. I also take Mucinex after my period ends until I "o" to help with CM.
Good Luck to all of you! :hugs2:

Hi Ladies,
I am new to this site, still trying to find my way around, lol. Thanks so much for this thread! We have been ttc since April 2011. Only meds I'm currently taking to help with ttc is Vitamin B complex and prenatal vitamins. I also take Mucinex after my period ends until I "o" to help with CM.
Good Luck to all of you! :hugs2:

Welcome! I wish you luck and lots of baby dust!

good luck hun, I know whats its like to take so long, I've been TTC#1 for almost 12 yrs now. 3 rounds of IVF, 3 rounds of IUI countless drugs, injectables and pills... Im almost at the point of giving up, only thing that keeps me going is knowing I can fall preg, I've had 2 m/c so at least its possible.

Hello all,

I'm 37 and trying for my first, I am so confused with all the suggested ways and tips to fall pregnant.

I am also confused with all the lingo!

Its good to know that others are inthe same boat but I do feel rather lost!

Mols

Hello all,

I'm 37 and trying for my first, I am so confused with all the suggested ways and tips to fall pregnant.

I am also confused with all the lingo!

Its good to know that others are inthe same boat but I do feel rather lost!

Mols

I was confused when I first got on here too, but if you just post what your confused about we will help!

Im trying to conceive and have been for 2 years. Been told i need ivf but i still have a 1% change of conceiving naturally. I need some support on here as i feel so alone and i feel like a failure! I always get my hopes up when my period is late and when it does arrive I breakdown! silly eh? x

Im trying to conceive and have been for 2 years. Been told i need ivf but i still have a 1% change of conceiving naturally. I need some support on here as i feel so alone and i feel like a failure! I always get my hopes up when my period is late and when it does arrive I breakdown! silly eh? x

I know its easier said that done, but everytime you get a BFN (negative prego test) just think that its not your month. I have been heartbroken every month for a little over a year also. I know that its hard, I know that you feel as if you cant go on trying, but when it happens it will be worth it. Keep your head up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->