Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

This is my 6th cycle trying to conceive. My AF was due today, but so far, I've got nothing. I wiped pink on Friday and thought my AF was coming on, but now I'm hoping it was implantation bleeding (that was 11dpo - is that too late?). I'm going to test in the morning if AF hasn't shown by then. I'm so nervous!!! I hope that I finally get my BFP!

take a test in the morning and see what it says. GOOD LUCK :)

What do you think? Did I finally get my :bfp:? :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG-20111123-00206.jpg
    IMG-20111123-00206.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG-20111123-00212.jpg
    IMG-20111123-00212.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 9
This is my 6th cycle trying to conceive. My AF was due today, but so far, I've got nothing. I wiped pink on Friday and thought my AF was coming on, but now I'm hoping it was implantation bleeding (that was 11dpo - is that too late?). I'm going to test in the morning if AF hasn't shown by then. I'm so nervous!!! I hope that I finally get my BFP!

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!!

I hope so! I have a blood test tomorrow morning to confirm!!! :happydance:

We've been ttc number 1 for 9 long months and have been actively trying for that time too. I've tried charting where I can see that I do ov and once tried ov sticks which gave me 3 positives 3 days in a row. Also been using preseed and recently ran out so using boots brand sperm friendly lube. Tried legs in air bd every two days and every day around ov.. Nothing so far!

Yokoshima-

Ur story is identical to mine! We r in our 9th month of TTC #1, using preseed, charting temps, using ovulations tests, legs up, geez we r TTC twins ha! I just purchased a clear blue easy fertility monitor, have u heard of this? Seen great reviews, so fingers crossed!! Think after the holidays I will insist my Dr tum some tests. Hope it doesn't come to that tho :sigh:

woohooo so exciting!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congrats!!!:baby::baby::baby::baby:

Urine test at the doctor's this morning was negative, but they use the cheapest little tests ever! I still had blood work completed because my AF is 3 days late and I had spotting last Friday at 11dpo and I had a BFP yesterday. They said my results should be ready by tomorrow morning and if not, I have to wait until Monday!! Bah!!!

Urine test at the doctor's this morning was negative, but they use the cheapest little tests ever! I still had blood work completed because my AF is 3 days late and I had spotting last Friday at 11dpo and I had a BFP yesterday. They said my results should be ready by tomorrow morning and if not, I have to wait until Monday!! Bah!!!

wow really.... thats crazy... well your blood tests will give the answer, i believe your preg.. fingers crossed

Good Luck.... Im in my 2ww, in my 12th year of TTC.. 2 m/c later...

Hi all, I'm new to this site and the forums, TTC my first for 2 months now. It already seems like forever! I was a charting machine, but have put it on hold because I was becoming a weeeee bit obsessed with it, and would become nervous/worried when things weren't precisely 'normal', according to the literature. Aaaaanyways. Now just paying attention to CM and BD'ing at the right times, etc. So happy to 'meet' all of you first timers :)

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!![/QUOTE

wow really.... thats crazy... well your blood tests will give the answer, i believe your preg.. fingers crossed

Doctor confirmed my BFP through blood test today! :happydance:

yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats!![/QUOTE

Doctor confirmed my BFP through blood test today! :happydance:

yeahhhhhh :) i knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Hi I'm new to the site and am TTC I have been taking folic acid twice daily for the past 2 months but find it hard to guess when I'm ovulating as my periods are quite irregular my last period was the 4th of this month and lasted 5 days my period before thst was Oct 10 and also lasted 10 days, since my period at the beginning of this month I have been DTD almost everyday and have found I've recently been experiencing some symptoms such as urinating more often, lower tummy cramps, lower back pain and the past few mornings my breasts (more so nipples and just around the nipple area) are very sensitive although the sensitivity comes and goes, honestly what do you think my chances of being pregnant are?? And when should I take an FRER test?? Please can someone give me some information id be so grateful!! :) xx

Hi I'm new to the site and am TTC I have been taking folic acid twice daily for the past 2 months but find it hard to guess when I'm ovulating as my periods are quite irregular my last period was the 4th of this month and lasted 5 days my period before thst was Oct 10 and also lasted 10 days, since my period at the beginning of this month I have been DTD almost everyday and have found I've recently been experiencing some symptoms such as urinating more often, lower tummy cramps, lower back pain and the past few mornings my breasts (more so nipples and just around the nipple area) are very sensitive although the sensitivity comes and goes, honestly what do you think my chances of being pregnant are?? And when should I take an FRER test?? Please can someone give me some information id be so grateful!! :) xx

in my opinion its hard to say cause your periods are off, but if today your on cd23 it is possible that you ovulate late and you are ovulating that could be what the symptoms are from, or you could be getting them as pms symptoms.. everything you said is what i get a week before i get my period. But if you are on a 28 day cycle then you can take a test soon and be able to rule out if that is it or not, but theres always a chance :)!! Why dont you try temping and ovulations tests? they can help you! Good Luck!!

leelee189, I'm the same as JenniferAnn, some of your symptoms I experience close to my period. Last month I was so tuned in to every little symptom I convinced myself I was preggo, only to have AF come along as per usual. A 'phantom pregnancy' I suppose, but I find for myself it's easier to not pay attention to every little symptom, because it just drives me nutty... you might find you're the same. If your AF is still not here, I'd say take a FRER test in the next few days?

By the way, JenniferAnn, your wedding picture looks beautiful!

Hi everyone! I'm new here and my husband and I are TTC. I'm on month number 2 of trying. I know it really doesn't sound like a long time, but i'm one of those people where I need to see results right away!!

I am a bit nervous since I had an abnormal pap about 3 months ago. I had a biopsy done which came back abnormal as well. My gyn. told me I need to come in as soon as possible.

Hopefully everything goes smoothly, and I am still able to conceive :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->