Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hey Everyone :) its my first time here and i need some help. 2 Days ago i started with a light pink spotting the next day i had more like red spotting and the next day in the morning i had light pink spotting later that afternoon i had nothing at all this has never happen for me before . Ive been ttc for 3 months its my first time and its frustrating ! can anyone help !

Hey Everyone :) its my first time here and i need some help. 2 Days ago i started with a light pink spotting the next day i had more like red spotting and the next day in the morning i had light pink spotting later that afternoon i had nothing at all this has never happen for me before . Ive been ttc for 3 months its my first time and its frustrating ! can anyone help !

when was your last AF (aunt flow, aka period)? you could have had implantation bleeding. I know how frustrating weird symptoms can be. Do you know how long your usual cycle lasts, and how long your luteal phase is? Anna

Hi there. New to this myself. In same boat as you completely, 9 months on and no luck!!! Gets tougher each month, but hey, try try and try again they say

Yokoshima-

Ur story is identical to mine! We r in our 9th month of TTC #1, using preseed, charting temps, using ovulations tests, legs up, geez we r TTC twins ha! I just purchased a clear blue easy fertility monitor, have u heard of this? Seen great reviews, so fingers crossed!! Think after the holidays I will insist my Dr tum some tests. Hope it doesn't come to that tho :sigh:

Hey also been 9 months of trying although have to say I'm highly uneducated about everything and have no idea what pressed is and how to chart temps etc. guess I just always hoped this would be easier. It has it's tough days. I was always convinced I didn't want to be someone with their legs up in the air, hard to believe I now am. Will prob so the same and see doc soon but will try and stay positive. Baby dust sprinkles please!!! And sending them to all of you!! :thumbup:

Yokoshima-

Ur story is identical to mine! We r in our 9th month of TTC #1, using preseed, charting temps, using ovulations tests, legs up, geez we r TTC twins ha! I just purchased a clear blue easy fertility monitor, have u heard of this? Seen great reviews, so fingers crossed!! Think after the holidays I will insist my Dr tum some tests. Hope it doesn't come to that tho :sigh:

Hey also been 9 months of trying although have to say I'm highly uneducated about everything and have no idea what pressed is and how to chart temps etc. guess I just always hoped this would be easier. It has it's tough days. I was always convinced I didn't want to be someone with their legs up in the air, hard to believe I now am. Will prob so the same and see doc soon but will try and stay positive. Baby dust sprinkles please!!! And sending them to all of you!! :thumbup:

its going on 7 months for me and i just learned how to follow my temp chart last month lol. I bought the book, taking charge of your fertility, by toni (forget her last name) and it really helped me understand so much. and preseed is a lube that is safe for sperm, other lubes kill sperm so preseed was made to act like our cervical mucus and help sperm swim!!

Yokoshima-

its going on 7 months for me and i just learned how to follow my temp chart last month lol. I bought the book, taking charge of your fertility, by toni (forget her last name) and it really helped me understand so much. and preseed is a lube that is safe for sperm, other lubes kill sperm so preseed was made to act like our cervical mucus and help sperm swim!!

Thank You for explaining what preseed is!! I had no clue that getting pregnant could be this hard and so much more has to go into it rather than just having sex:haha:

I think I will buy some books about it, I have no clue how to do a temp chart, and ovulation tests and everything else!!

Thank You for explaining what preseed is!! I had no clue that getting pregnant could be this hard and so much more has to go into it rather than just having sex:haha:

I think I will buy some books about it, I have no clue how to do a temp chart, and ovulation tests and everything else!!

I didn't know much about charting when I started out (which hasn't been that long anyway) but I found that fertilityfriend.com is a great place to chart your symptoms and if you take tests and such. I'm on it everyday.

:dust:

Yokoshima-

your welcome! i never knew it would be this hard either.. its like i spent so many years trying not to get preg, to only learn it wasnt that easy :) i didnt know anything really, as i been ttc i learned all this stuff each month, i read books, i asked people, talked to my dr, and i was on the internet way to much looking up every symptom.. oh what a emotional journey its become.

Hey everyone! Decided to join to stop talking the DH's ear off! Any other young TTCers in here? I'm 19, so it'd be nice to have some support.

Hey girls! Just when I thought things couldn't get any more confusing, they did! I used the Ovacue this month and it said I was most fertile on day 13. I didn't have the usual ovulation signs (CM) so I started opks. I got a faint opk line on day 16 and a strong positive on CD17. I also started bbt on day 16 to wait for my rise. Well, my temps have stayed exactly the same for the past 3 days(96.8, under my usual coverline of 97.1. Now I am on CD 18 and I fear that I didn't ovulate this month. I would be devastated because this is the first onth out of 6 months that me and DH BD on all the right days, I used baby aspirin, grapefruit, Robitussin and have my pineapple ready for the big O. I am so confused. Any thoughts?

Hey girls! Just when I thought things couldn't get any more confusing, they did! I used the Ovacue this month and it said I was most fertile on day 13. I didn't have the usual ovulation signs (CM) so I started opks. I got a faint opk line on day 16 and a strong positive on CD17. I also started bbt on day 16 to wait for my rise. Well, my temps have stayed exactly the same for the past 3 days(96.8, under my usual coverline of 97.1. Now I am on CD 18 and I fear that I didn't ovulate this month. I would be devastated because this is the first onth out of 6 months that me and DH BD on all the right days, I used baby aspirin, grapefruit, Robitussin and have my pineapple ready for the big O. I am so confused. Any thoughts?

It is possible to not O there were a few cycles i didnt. I would buy (if you want) the clear blue easy digital ovulation kit, you can get them on amazon cheaper then in the stores buy the box with 20 tests and that will give you a circle when not Oing and then a smilie face when positive.. They are so much easier then trying to figure out the lines. Also idk with your temps, are you temping same time around, and first thing in the morning?

I'm a type II diabetis and I've been taking metformin for 9 months because my doctor prescribed it. I want to get pregnant but I'm worried that it taking metformin will affect conception and fertility...

I'm a type II diabetis and I've been taking metformin for 9 months because my doctor prescribed it. I want to get pregnant but I'm worried that it taking metformin will affect conception and fertility...

Heres some more information on it, very interesting.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metformin

Hello Ladies, I'm new to this site and its so great to be able to speak to others in the same position as me so I dont go crazy on my own! :wacko: I am 5dpo and I have had a few little twinges in my stomach but I think its probably in my head because I am taking notice of every little feeling I get other than that I have had no symptoms. But I suppose you just never know what is going on until that dreaded 2 weeks has passed. I have been using the maybe baby and have been getting full ferning since I ovulated but that could mean a variety of things.
I find it so ironic that we spend so many years and money on the pill and other contraception trying not to get pregnant and then when we try to get pregnant it can take so long and be so confusing and stressful.

Hello Ladies, I'm new to this site and its so great to be able to speak to others in the same position as me so I dont go crazy on my own! :wacko: I am 5dpo and I have had a few little twinges in my stomach but I think its probably in my head because I am taking notice of every little feeling I get other than that I have had no symptoms. But I suppose you just never know what is going on until that dreaded 2 weeks has passed. I have been using the maybe baby and have been getting full ferning since I ovulated but that could mean a variety of things.
I find it so ironic that we spend so many years and money on the pill and other contraception trying not to get pregnant and then when we try to get pregnant it can take so long and be so confusing and stressful.

I completely agree! I have been going maybe baby for the dreaded two weeks. I am supposed to start af today but no sign and all bfn tests. a few tests were weird but im just chalking them up to me seeing things. Good luck!

I am new here, and TTC! I actually am stuck in my 2ww and will test next week! Ahh!

I am new here, and TTC! I actually am stuck in my 2ww and will test next week! Ahh!

Hang on...it's a rough ride. lol Thank goodness we are all doing it together:hugs:

Hi everyone I am new here

Just started TTC #1... Looks like it will be a long journey. Lucky to meet everyone here to get through this journey together ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->