Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

hi girls any successful stories with clomid 50mg i'm on 2nd cycle with it

I started my first clomid cd3-7 and i am now on cd16 i have a doc apt friday to see if i ovulated!!! i will let you know how it goes.... BUT clomid was fine with me I went for a Ultrasound on cd7 and had TWO eggs on right ovary and possible cyst on left. so im Praying and Waiting....

I've been hearing a lot about clomid lately. A girl I work with whose 2 sisters had taken it, go pregnant right away after they were trying for so long. I only know those two success stories. I have been thinking about asking my doctor about it and if it's something I would be able to take. I think anything would help at this point:wacko:

I heard it can dry up your CM and shorten your luteal phase.

I've been hearing a lot about clomid lately. A girl I work with whose 2 sisters had taken it, go pregnant right away after they were trying for so long. I only know those two success stories. I have been thinking about asking my doctor about it and if it's something I would be able to take. I think anything would help at this point:wacko:

vmag is right, it usually does dry up your cm.. It actually can make it more difficult to get preg even if it makes you O due to drying up your cm. It can shorten your luteal phase also and it can make you have shorter very very light periods, but everyone is different. I was on clomid for 3 cycles and i hated it. Of course it does work for some people but for me it didnt. I didnt O on 50mg, i did O on 100mg but clomid causes you to have a lot of side effects and a lot of them mimic early preg symptoms so on top of feeling like crap on clomid its a big mind game player in my experience and it caused a huge oviarian cyst on me. I would look into other fertility drugs instead of clomid that are more gentile. But it def cant hurt to give it a try! Like i said it does work for some people.

Hi Everyone,

Very new to this forum and first month TTC with hubby and i'm on CD14 as of right now. Started using fertility friend to chart and have been at it like bunnies. So fingers crossed that everything goes through. This is our 2nd pregnancy. 1st time was way before we were married and we didnt' go through with it since we were very young. Been married a year and i'm turning 24 in 3 months and he's 25.

I keep wondering if it will work. I haven't been on any meds of any sort. Although I did just quit smoking. Nervous though.. Read some of the posts by all you amazing ladies and your all in my prayers. I really do hope that we will all have a bundle of joy to look forward to in 2012!!

M.

hi
i'm taking clomid for the 2nd cyle and i ovulated on cd21 i'm on cd 26 hope it'll work this month i tried naturally for 3 years and aaa half and don't want to wait more
my daughter is 6 and really want a brother or sister
it didn't dry my cm at all i'm taking it from day 1-5 and i heard that as early u take itas more benefit from it u get
i'm praying that god helps me and all people in need
i'm waiting and don't wish to see my period back

Hello all,

I'm new on here and getting ready to ttc in a couple of weeks, eeek!
CD1 today, average 30 days (though a random 26 this month, but long haul flights have that effect on me) so approximate ovulation on 1st January (better go steady on the champers the night before!) and testing thereafter.

I've been vaguely charting for about a year, but now it's really time to ttc, I must admit I'm rather scared!

if u have regular periods and ur partner is in good health than nothing to worry

Hey ladies! I just wanted to stop in and let you know that I took 2 FRER this morning and both were :bfp::bfp:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Best Christmas present EVER!

Thanks guys!!! I got my fingers crossed for you too!!!

I'm new to forums but i feel much more relaxed now i've found this one and realised im not alone :D

Hi guys! This is my first post on here- we have been ttc for over a year now and I'm going crazy!! I ovulated on 10th dec and used a clearblue easy test today and of course it was bfn!! Aaah!! I was sure this was our month. I know it's still early to test but I'm getting tell tale signs that af is on her way and struggling to keep positive! Is anyone in a similar boat?! I've read a lot about clomid and preseed- what are these and are they worth trying? Is first response better than clearblue? Thinking about when to test again...

I look forward to getting to know u guys and hope we all get our bfp's soon!!

Xx

I just saw that stir crazy has a good list linked in her signature. Anyone else think the F in BFN/BFP stood for something other than fat? I thought it stood for a word my iPhone corrects to ducking.

This gave me a huge chuckle!!! Thanks for the laugh :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->