Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi all! Very first post on this site. My husband and I just started TTC in November. My first biological child for me, and second for him. He has a daughter who will be 5 in February, but my husband has full custody so I have been her mom since she was 18 mos. I know we literally just started TTC, so I'm not worried. I just think it would be nice to have people to talk too who are TTC as well. I know I get sad when my monthly bill comes, and am sure this is not uncommon. :bfn:

Hi all! Very first post on this site. My husband and I just started TTC in November. My first biological child for me, and second for him. He has a daughter who will be 5 in February, but my husband has full custody so I have been her mom since she was 18 mos. I know we literally just started TTC, so I'm not worried. I just think it would be nice to have people to talk too who are TTC as well. I know I get sad when my monthly bill comes, and am sure this is not uncommon. :bfn:

Welcome!! My husband and I have been TTC for a few months now and yes I get very sad when my monthly friend comes!!

Hi I am faily new to this site so thought I would say hello to eveyone in the same boat as me. I am 31 and my dh is 26 and we are trying to conceive #1. I stoppped taking my pill at the end of August and have been trying to conceive ever since (in my 4th cycles). My cycles do not seem to be regular at all (cycle 1 37 days, cycle 2 36 days, cycle 3 24 days and this cycle 23 days so far and 4dpo today!). I have only ovulated in my last two cycles and i know this as I am using a clearblue fertility monitor and have only had peak days in the last 2 cycles and just high days in the first 2 cycles. I am presuming since I am now ovulating my cycles are back to normal since coming off the birth control but who knows! Well anyway fingers crossed for this month although thought I was pg last cycle until AF turned up as had some symptoms. So far this TWW I have cramping from today (4dpo) sore nipples and loose bm (TMI! sorry). Anyone else 4dpo too? would love to hear from you! I really hate the TWW as I end up anaylising every little thing and it goes so slow! Lots of baby dust to all :)

Hi I am faily new to this site so thought I would say hello to eveyone in the same boat as me. I am 31 and my dh is 26 and we are trying to conceive #1. I stoppped taking my pill at the end of August and have been trying to conceive ever since (in my 4th cycles). My cycles do not seem to be regular at all (cycle 1 37 days, cycle 2 36 days, cycle 3 24 days and this cycle 23 days so far and 4dpo today!). I have only ovulated in my last two cycles and i know this as I am using a clearblue fertility monitor and have only had peak days in the last 2 cycles and just high days in the first 2 cycles. I am presuming since I am now ovulating my cycles are back to normal since coming off the birth control but who knows! Well anyway fingers crossed for this month although thought I was pg last cycle until AF turned up as had some symptoms. So far this TWW I have cramping from today (4dpo) sore nipples and loose bm (TMI! sorry). Anyone else 4dpo too? would love to hear from you! I really hate the TWW as I end up anaylising every little thing and it goes so slow! Lots of baby dust to all :)

We have similiar situations, I am 31 also, i went to the dr and at first i wasnt ovulating so they gave me clomid but then i was Ovulating on my own, Also your cycles do sound normal, they say irregular is like 40 days and more and skipping months.. so i wouldnt worry to much, did you guys get checked? My husband got a sperm analysis and it turns out theres some issues and we now need to look into IVF. But good luck to you!

Hey all!! Just though I would say hello! Just new to this this morning! Me and the OH decided to come off Cerazette early December and I am still buzzing. I am also worried though about problems and taking long after coming off the pill...is this natural? I am a natural worrier anyhow! Nice to meet everyone :) xx

Hey all!! Just though I would say hello! Just new to this this morning! Me and the OH decided to come off Cerazette early December and I am still buzzing. I am also worried though about problems and taking long after coming off the pill...is this natural? I am a natural worrier anyhow! Nice to meet everyone :) xx

Hi Cookie2011. I am in exactly the same situation. To be honest - part of me wishes that I hadn't read half of the things that I have since TTC as it made me worry too but I have since decided to go down the positive thinking road instead. But I will share some stories from people I know. My Mum came off the pill and took 7 months to conceive - My colleague at work came off the pill and got pregnant on her very next cycle - My best friend was still on the pill and got pregnant by accident. So there is a real mix bag for you - and there is hope for us all! You will read some really heartbreaking stories on these forums but you must not let that get you down. YOU are different. Good luck to ya :flower:

Hi I am new. I am 26 and my boyfriend is 27. This is our third monthTTC. It willbe my first and his second but he didnt get to go through the pregnancy and birthing process with his son cause his baby mama was a grinch. So its is a whole new experience for the both of us.

I am on CD4, Oing between jan 10-15, I plan to DTD every other day from when AF leaves till the 5th then every day till the 15th. I will being using OPKs and plan to start taking prego tests 10 days past the positive then every other day till the BFP or AF. :)

Hi I am new. I am 26 and my boyfriend is 27. This is our third monthTTC. It willbe my first and his second but he didnt get to go through the pregnancy and birthing process with his son cause his baby mama was a grinch. So its is a whole new experience for the both of us.

I am on CD4, Oing between jan 10-15, I plan to DTD every other day from when AF leaves till the 5th then every day till the 15th. I will being using OPKs and plan to start taking prego tests 10 days past the positive then every other day till the BFP or AF. :)

Good luck!

Does anyone on her currently take or know someone who is taking Fertile CM pills? I recently bought some, they just came in the mail today. I have read some pretty good reviews about them online but was wondering if anyone on here has experienced them?

Hi All

I thought I'd say hellp to you all and hope that 2012 will be our year!

DH and I have TTC on and off for a while now. I don' think hubby was completely ready- but he is now and seems just as keen for a baby as me :)

I have been recording my ovulaltion for quite some time now and should be ovulating on 2nd Jan.

I wish it will happen and soon! It would make for a fantastic start to 2012!

Baby dust to you all :)

Hi All

I thought I'd say hellp to you all and hope that 2012 will be our year!

DH and I have TTC on and off for a while now. I don' think hubby was completely ready- but he is now and seems just as keen for a baby as me :)

I have been recording my ovulaltion for quite some time now and should be ovulating on 2nd Jan.

I wish it will happen and soon! It would make for a fantastic start to 2012!

Baby dust to you all :)

good luck!

Hi Sarah, I am loving this plan.. :D... I am on CD5 today like you too.. I'm TTC #1 too on Clomid, so I'm not sure when I will O.. but will keep testing..:D... Hope we all get our BFP this month!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->