Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

hi there I've just joined too and I'm a bit lost on some of the abbreviations too, think I'll just stick with the long words too lol

Thank you!
Well i ordered a clearblue digital ovulation monitor and its guaranteed to be here today, woo hoo! Super excited, lol!

hi, i am new to this sight, been tcc since oct. Im so confused about temping, I dont get it, my temp is all over the place.. :O
I was using the smiley ovulation kits, got a :) on the 1st dec, then had a really light period on the 10th, after reading up, you are supposed to have a longer lp??
I had blood tests taking for irregular periods, i came of pill last may, and had periods kind of regular for 3 months, now they are really really light for 2 months and then more heavy and painful on the third month and it follows that pattern.
I went to drs for blood tests beginning on Dec and was told i have slightly higher testosterone. and maybe pcos. but it looks like i ovulate.
how do i lower testosterone and lengthen my lp? ?
because i guess it means i have low progesterone ?
i started to take vitex and b complex last week, can anyone recommend anything else that will balance out hormones? or is this correct, my dr hasnt really been to helpful, he just said dont worry i should be fine.
its all so frustrating :s

hi, i am new to this sight, been tcc since oct. Im so confused about temping, I dont get it, my temp is all over the place.. :O
I was using the smiley ovulation kits, got a :) on the 1st dec, then had a really light period on the 10th, after reading up, you are supposed to have a longer lp??
I had blood tests taking for irregular periods, i came of pill last may, and had periods kind of regular for 3 months, now they are really really light for 2 months and then more heavy and painful on the third month and it follows that pattern.
I went to drs for blood tests beginning on Dec and was told i have slightly higher testosterone. and maybe pcos. but it looks like i ovulate.
how do i lower testosterone and lengthen my lp? ?
because i guess it means i have low progesterone ?
i started to take vitex and b complex last week, can anyone recommend anything else that will balance out hormones? or is this correct, my dr hasnt really been to helpful, he just said dont worry i should be fine.
its all so frustrating :s

I would go to another dr. and get another opinion, cause you maybe need medicine like clomid or something to help make sure you ovulate and to give you a longer LP pattern.

Here is the best way i can explain temping you need to have a pattern, like say for example the day you get your period your temps are in the 97 range then adventually you notice they are now in the 98 range and stay that way till you get your period.. well soon as there is a pattern and they stay high then you ovulated. so mine will be 97.7, 97.5, 98.0 for a few days then around day 16 it goes to 98.6 and stays in the high range then i know i ovulated. I learned all this from the book "taking charge of your fertility" Hope this helps.

Hello, I am new to this site and trying to conceive since October. Mirena removed in July 2011, not trying and not preventing until October. Have been TTC and using OPK since October. Today got a positive result on OPK...hope this month is the month for me! Should take pregnancy test last day of the month.

So a few days ago I took a test, Af was late. It was a BFN. Woke up today, took one and it was a BFP took another one just about an hour ago and it was still a BFP. Third month of clomid, and a BFP!!!! Hope it sticks good luck everyone.

so a few days ago i took a test, af was late. It was a bfn. Woke up today, took one and it was a bfp took another one just about an hour ago and it was still a bfp. Third month of clomid, and a bfp!!!! Hope it sticks good luck everyone.

congrats!!

Hi new to the site been trying to conceive for a month now had my implanon removed December 15 2011 doctor told use that we should start trying right away after the implanon removal. So we did and I took a cb test this morning and came back negative and I still haven't got my bf yet so any advice

Hello Every one....

I hope some one can help me with my situation. got married, conceived right after 1 mo n 1/2 Sadly faced m/c after four months. Dr said don't try till Three months since uterus takes this much time to settle in.
Now since last two months we hv been trying. nothing happened in the mo of December So January Symptoms are as follows with 32 days cycle.

CD1 : 30th dec 2011 : AF heavy painfull
CD2: 31st dec 2011 : AF Same as above
CD3: 1st Jan: only spotting.
CD4: DRY+BD
CD5:DRY+BD
CD6:DRY+BD
CD7:DRY+BD
CD8: DRY+BD
CD9:DRY+BD (All this while i never checked my CP)
CD10: Went to the Sonologist she told me one follicle (20mm) in the rite overy.which may mature in the next two days hopefully.
CD 11: brown Discharge slightly, Slight CM creamy +BD
CD12 : Pain , twinges on the rite side , During BD my DH told me mucus was very sticky. CM creamy Milky.
CD13: CM creamy Milky, Slippery vagina (TMI) floor type like cloudy+BD no other symptoms
CD14: CM still Cloudy milkty type. No other symptoms+BD
(All this while i kept feeling liquid fluid is coming out but it never came out.It was only when I insert my finger in (sorry TMI) i was looking forward towards EWCM but dont think i Experienced it):wacko:
CD15: CP high but reachable firm , open, Creamy Stretchy Cloudy CM
CD16: CP same position Firm and open Same thing with the CM +BD oh Brown dark discharge on the tissue paper.
CD17: CD High soft like lips couldn't figure out the cervix at same CM consistency but less stretchy. Brown discharge on the tissue paper. WTH Am i ovulating again :shrug:
CD18: CP in the medium position soft and open. Slight brown discharge I am thinking I am out this month. CP in the medium position with creamy mucus around its neck soft but open. I do feel now i am bloated and my waist line has grown.
CD 19: Brown discharge spotting again this morning. CD very high reachable only the tip firm can't figure out the opening .creamy mucus. its very tight down there when i insert my finger down there. Boobs feel very tight as if they have grown in size but not hurting

From CD 16- CD 19 my DH complained that he feels really dry down there and needs to use some lotion. I simply said NO to the lotion thing.

Can anyone plzzz tell me why there is brown discharge again....Iam trying to remain positive:blush: but would like to know can it be or Can it be not
:wacko:.

My AF is expected some where around 30th or 31st of this month.

Hey ladies! I'm new to this site but unfortunately not new to TTC. DH and I have been trying to conceive our first for almost 5 years now. DH has low sperm count, motility and morphology. I have some issues with high prolactin (currently taking meds) and low progesterone. We have done IUI with no luck and will be doing our second in the near future!

Hey ladies! I'm new to this site but unfortunately not new to TTC. DH and I have been trying to conceive our first for almost 5 years now. DH has low sperm count, motility and morphology. I have some issues with high prolactin (currently taking meds) and low progesterone. We have done IUI with no luck and will be doing our second in the near future!

have you guys thought about IVF?

We are going to try IUI a few more times. If that doesn't work then we definitely will be doing IVF.

Hello everyone! I have been wanting to join one of these forums for a while and have been unsure, but thought I would give it a try.

I was diagnosed with PCOS in 2005 and then cervical cancer in 2007 and had a cervical leap that same year. My DR told me that it was a good idea to lose weight so I lost around 75 pounds last year... hooray!!

My DH and I have been TTC since March 2011. This will be my 1st, but his 2nd. I did a round of progesterone as I am very irregular. I just finished my first round of Clomid (Days 3-7) and I am on CD 11, we are DTD every other day. I have also been having some sensitivity and discomfort in my pelvic area for the past 2 days. I have read that OV can occur 5-10 days after the last pill, would OV create the sensitivity and discomfort? I have an appt with my DR on the 30th for a f/u. I am so excited, but nervous at the same time!! :happydance:

I am a new user to this site. Been trying to conceive for the past 7 months.. I really thought that this was our month, my period was 3 days late and I am always on time. I feel so disappointed! I feel like my husband just does not understand what it has been like for me to be going through this! He tells me not to get my hopes up and to try not to think about it all the time. But its impossible! if this were going on in his body, I am sure he would not be able to just ignore it. And getting my hopes up each month has been part of my process. I keep trying to explain this to him, but I just dont think he can understand!

I am sorry for the rant- I felt like I just needed to talk really badly...

We are going to try IUI a few more times. If that doesn't work then we definitely will be doing IVF.

good luck with the IUI, we are going to try IVF in march.. such a crazy journey this all is

I am a new user to this site. Been trying to conceive for the past 7 months.. I really thought that this was our month, my period was 3 days late and I am always on time. I feel so disappointed! I feel like my husband just does not understand what it has been like for me to be going through this! He tells me not to get my hopes up and to try not to think about it all the time. But its impossible! if this were going on in his body, I am sure he would not be able to just ignore it. And getting my hopes up each month has been part of my process. I keep trying to explain this to him, but I just dont think he can understand!

dont be sorry vent away, i can relate, me and my husband had a lot of fights in the last 8 months over this and at times it can be very very hard. Guys just dont understand what we feel and are going through and it just makes it that much harder on us. Mine finally is more understanding now and admitted that this hurts him too and hes sad and just doesnt know how hes supposed to act. Its not fair, i never thought we would be in this situation but we are and this form does help since so many ladies are going through the same things and understand.

I'm new to this site. I'm 37 yrs old and ttc my first one, we have been trying for the past 8 months.

Hey! I am new to this site as well and I am in the same boat!! This will be our 7 month trying as well and I think I am 1 dpo so I am crossing my fingers!! I understand about the husband situation, I feel the same way, it's impossible to not be upset or to not think about it 24/7 when it is happening to your body!! I am hoping that joining this will help me get some anger out!

Yes it is! Wouldn't wish this on anyone. Best of luck with IVF. Baby dust!!

good luck with the IUI, we are going to try IVF in march.. such a crazy journey this all is

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->