Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello Ladies! DH and I have just started TTC and every question and concern I Google seemed to lead me back to this wonderfully informative and supportive board! So - I just joined! Looking forward to sharing hopes and concerns with like-minded women (so I don't drive everyone else in my life crazy!)

Hello sweetie888! I have just recently joined as well and trust me having this place to come to and read and talk really helps out! I feel like my hubby is happy I have joined as well since he doesn't have to hear all about my symptoms every month :)

I went off the pill right after our wedding in august.
AF wonky
42 days
32 days
32 days
38 days

Now I'm on day 35, no AF, BFN on day 32, no symtoms other than pms so I'm assuming AF is coming soon. (No sore boobs nothin) I'm so disapointed. I have endometriosis and have had a couple of surgeries already (I'm 27) so I've always been worried about not being able to get pregnant. I hate that my cycle is so long!! So hard to chart and too long to wait. :(

Your are not alone. I am somewhere between 39 days and 63 days. It is very annoying. I was told that I have PCOS, so my hormones are all over the place. My dr is starting me on Clomid in a few weeks. Fingers crossed. I wish you the best of luck!! Im sending some baby dust!!
:dust:

So I got my lab work done today to see if it has gotten higher. It was 2892 on monday and today (thursday) It is 7884. So we ARE still pregnant! Thanks for all of the prayers, I go back in on Tuesday for more labs so keep those prayers coming!

So I got my lab work done today to see if it has gotten higher. It was 2892 on monday and today (thursday) It is 7884. So we ARE still pregnant! Thanks for all of the prayers, I go back in on Tuesday for more labs so keep those prayers coming!

yay yay yay......:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hello Ladies! DH and I have just started TTC and every question and concern I Google seemed to lead me back to this wonderfully informative and supportive board! So - I just joined! Looking forward to sharing hopes and concerns with like-minded women (so I don't drive everyone else in my life crazy!)

Hello sweetie888! I have just recently joined as well and trust me having this place to come to and read and talk really helps out! I feel like my hubby is happy I have joined as well since he doesn't have to hear all about my symptoms every month :)

Welcome! I recently joined as well after spending much time googling answers to my questions about ttc and then talking to myself in front of the computer haha! I figured chatting with other ladies who are going through the same thing is a better idea ;) It makes me feel TONS better to see that there are other real live people going through the same thing DH and I are :) and it's not just a theory!

Hi ladies!

This is my first month charting my temps. Would you guys mind checking out my chart and letting me know what you think? I know you have to chart a few months to see a trend but i have been staring at this trying trying to figure iut whatbit means I have been cramping on and off the last couple of days,but other than that I haven't had symptoms. Thanks!

My chart is down below

Lillyrose, I can't see your chart -- it's not showing up at all on this page

Have you checked out the book Taking Charge of your Fertility by Toni Weschler? It is a great tool especially when first starting to chart. It goes in depth about everything there is to know about charting. That is how I learned to chart, and I've been at it for almost a year now! Also, if you have an eReader there's a free ebook on fertilityfriend.com about charting and what each natural body sign is trying to tell you about your fertility :) I just started reading that a couple days ago and it's a pretty easy read and very informative. You can also read it right on your computer. Hope this helps!
Maybe try posting your chart again?

OK I refreshed the page several times and the link showed up lol. Looks like you are in your luteal phase (post ovulation) and one day behind me in dpo! I can see a temperature shift, so your chart seems fine, imo :) Looks like you timed BD well too! Fx for you!

OK I refreshed the page several times and the link showed up lol. Looks like you are in your luteal phase (post ovulation) and one day behind me in dpo! I can see a temperature shift, so your chart seems fine, imo :) Looks like you timed BD well too! Fx for you!

Great! Thank you! I just needed another womans eyes :winkwink: Thank you for your positive encouragement!

I have the same concern as you madlyinlove about the antibiotics.

My husband and I are TTC and have had failed before so we took a year hiatus. I have had problems in the past with miscarriage so the stress of trying again and being sucessful made it worse.

We are trying to be less stressed about it now and also going the natural route before going to a doc who will try to convince us to try prescription medication to help us "get pregnant fast." I have ordered fertilaid and hopefully will be able to stick to taking them for a few months and not give up.
I am on a low grade antibiotic to prevent utis and I wondered if that would cause any issues with fertility as ive heard it affects CM.

My DH and I have been TTC for almost 5 months now and I sill haven't ovulated since coming off my BC pill in September. I go on Tuesday for a trans-vaginal ultra sound, then an HCG test at the hospital, they are taking my blood on the 3rd day of my next period, testing my hubby's sperm, and then putting me on clomid if all of those things come back normal. It's weird like I almost want them to find something wrong when they do the ultrasound so maybe it could be something they can fix and I will start to ovulate again without having to go on Clomid. Not that I have anything against going on clomid, I have been doing a lot of research on it and would love to try it out.

Why does trying to get pregnant have to be so hard and heartbreaking at the same time.

Has anyone on here ever had to go through what my doctor wants me to do or have had any success with clomid? I also bought some preseed and will be trying it tonight for the first time. I just don't know what else to do to get my body to start ovulating!!

TTCREED congratulations!!! I am brand new to this site and was reading some recent posts.. I have been ttc for about 14 months and I tried Clomid last cycle and I got 5 leading eggs so they told me to canel that round and then they put me on Letrozole and this time I had 2 leading eggs so now Im in my 2 week wait and I HATE waiting.. Im 7 dpo so I have my fingers crossed!

TTCREED congratulations!!! I am brand new to this site and was reading some recent posts.. I have been ttc for about 14 months and I tried Clomid last cycle and I got 5 leading eggs so they told me to canel that round and then they put me on Letrozole and this time I had 2 leading eggs so now Im in my 2 week wait and I HATE waiting.. Im 7 dpo so I have my fingers crossed!

FX FX FX FX to YOU!!!!!

and can't forget the baby :dust:!.

Keep us updateded.

Question:
I am 9 dpo now and started having frequent urination since wed (25th) and then friday, the doc said I have a uti. Now, I've also been getting AF-like cramps for a week now and am not sure if it's my uterus or bladder cramping. Anyone been in this situation and can tell the difference? I don't want to be thinking it's a sign of PG when it's just my uti playing tricks...

Question:
I am 9 dpo now and started having frequent urination since wed (25th) and then friday, the doc said I have a uti. Now, I've also been getting AF-like cramps for a week now and am not sure if it's my uterus or bladder cramping. Anyone been in this situation and can tell the difference? I don't want to be thinking it's a sign of PG when it's just my uti playing tricks...

UTI's can cause pain, and cramps, and a full feeling. Drink a lot of cranberry juice and take the meds you should feel better soon

My DH and I have been TTC for almost 5 months now and I sill haven't ovulated since coming off my BC pill in September. I go on Tuesday for a trans-vaginal ultra sound, then an HCG test at the hospital, they are taking my blood on the 3rd day of my next period, testing my hubby's sperm, and then putting me on clomid if all of those things come back normal. It's weird like I almost want them to find something wrong when they do the ultrasound so maybe it could be something they can fix and I will start to ovulate again without having to go on Clomid. Not that I have anything against going on clomid, I have been doing a lot of research on it and would love to try it out.

Why does trying to get pregnant have to be so hard and heartbreaking at the same time.

Has anyone on here ever had to go through what my doctor wants me to do or have had any success with clomid? I also bought some preseed and will be trying it tonight for the first time. I just don't know what else to do to get my body to start ovulating!!

I was on clomid in the past for 3 cycles it didnt work for me i did ovulate though, but a lot of people have success on it. If it helps and that is what they put you on then i say try it. I think its good that your getting all the tests done, i did all the tests and i was fine but my husband did a sperm analysis and his numbers were low and the shape was bad so now we are set to start IVF in march. I never knew the pain and heartbreak TTC brings.. who knew right.. we spend all these years trying to not get preg when in reality its not that easy.

hello all trying for baby number 1... been with my fiance for 7 years never used protection just pull out method. Have been trying for a little over 2 years no luck. Just got my period yesterday by using provera. I start my first round of clomid 50mg days 3-7 tomarrow super exited and hoping it works on the first cycle. IM TRYING TO STAY POSITIVE AND NOT STRESS but it is so hard when you want something so bad. Just need to vent and hope someone can give me some good advice.... Good luck and sticky baby dust to all!!!!:dust:

Question:

UTI's can cause pain, and cramps, and a full feeling. Drink a lot of cranberry juice and take the meds you should feel better soon

Thanks JenniferAnn -- I bought a jug of cranberry and I'm hoping to feel better soon. I asked the doc for the safest meds to take while TTC so i have to take these a little longer, so i hope it clears up soon!

well today I am 9 dpo and today is the first negative test since I had the hcg injection so now if I get a positive I'll know it's not from the shot :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->