Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

hi im 37 this year have 3 kids eldest 16 been trying since last july time for baby with fiance were not getting any younger he willbe 39 this year and hate getting my period each month tbh...wondering if im stillable to have kids had no problem conceiving before,got pregnant straight away 3 times before! we are busy people with work normal stresses of life etc and last year i had a very stressfull time am wondering if this has affected me getting pregnant....i havve had irregular periods which dont help atall as not sure when to try for a baby....i was on the pill few yrs back ten came off it then went on it again briefly untill last july and my body doesnt seem to have gone back to normal since periods can be every 28 days,25 or 3 weeks so have no idea when im expected on from one month to the next...im due on next mon 13th feb approx,28 days from my last period i read too much sex doesnt help then read try to have it every day!! we dont want to go down the chart etc route to much but have looked at ovulation charts online to get a rough quide to when to try as especially we would like a boy my fiance does have a child so dont think either of us have problems with conceiving i am beginning to wonder if hes over worked as he does work long hours sometimes without much rest and with my stressfull time last year maybe its best we just enjoy the ones we have already any ideas or advice

Hi im new to this forum, im trying for number 1 weve lost several i really think i was pregnant but now im having what appears to be a light period with severe cramps. So im a little down right now I hope that it will happen soon we tried for a few years with no succes but what i would like i know is how do you keep yourselves sane while ttc.

There is a thread with a whole list if the abbreviations..very helpful lol I was so lost;)
https://www.babyandbump.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html
Hope i did that right hah

Thank you for this! I know I will be using this site a lot as I TTC! Hoping this goes quickly, mom was super fertile, so does this help my odds? Do genes play into fertility? Or is it very individual?

This is the 1st month my husband and I are ttc. He is going to be out of town on my predicted ovulation date. Hopefully the day before is going to still be good!!! Trying not to get my hopes up. At least the practice is fun!!

Hi ladies, BD to all! This month feelings little crazy but in a happy anxious way! Lts start by saying I have an average cycle of 34 days, for the past 3 months they have been day 40 to 44.. Last month PD jan 20- 27 the 28th hubby and I did the deed... According to my phone where I tract everything I ovulated on the 31st, that day I felt slight pain on my left side! The 6th of Feb my stomach felt achy, then on the 7th I spotted pinkish thinking my period was coming on which would make it a 19 day cycle:/! The 8th was a brown spotting and 9 nothing at all... Today is the 10th and I'm excited to find out but don't wanna get my hopes up being I have long cycles sometimes. I experienced a bloated feeling also burning sensation some type pointy stinks in my boobs, cravings for sugar, not sleepy but wanna lay down. My next period is not expected till march 4th: cycles past months- 36 35 36 40 12 43 46 42

Starting my first 2ww! It's going to be torture!! Good luck ladies!!

hi everyone ttc #1 for 5yrs both me and hb are healthy so im trying fertibella hope it works with the help of God of course

Hello, I am brand new to this site, but I have been TCC since July 2011. I am 31 and DH is 36. It is all getting a bit horrible now. I never thought it would take this long and each month seems a bit harder and more painful than the last. I am looking forward to getting to know some lovely ladies on this site.

Hey EmHart I'm new too and am also 31 :)

Joined the site for some moral support and to meet people also trying to concieve.

Baby dust to everyone :)

Hi Satine, how long have you been trying? I am entering month 8, oh joy.

Well I haven't been on the pill for over a year but we weren't properly trying, so we have started properly trying this month.

Fingers crossed for you hun, loads of luck :dust:

Well, I have my fingers crossed that your journey is shorter than mine. I will look forward to hearing how it goes the next couple of days!

Hi EM Hart,

I am 26 DH is 29 we are just starting the TTC journey. Had IUD removed in OCt and we were NTNP until this past month which is when I started using the clearblue digital OPK test kits. I think I have just started my TWW hoping that this month is the month. it is the month of love and all :O)

Hey girls im back after a long time away me and OH decided to not chart our months etc.. we still dont have our BFP yet but things seem to be a lot less stressful. I think now we are still wanting a baby but we arent trying not protecting, how are we all doing has there been any BFP's since i left in august last year? Hope to speak to you all soon ladies :) x

Hi everyone!! Also TTC after 3 MC, 2 due to IC at 15w & 22w, found a very supportive thread (on CERCLAGES) on here for anyone who might be going thro this>> (https://www.babyandbump.com/gestati...ix-stitch-cerclage-threatened-labour-354.html).

Also have PCOS, currently seeing RE for fertility treatment (provera & clomid), currently in the TWW but with PCOS, TWW may have to mean THREE week wait instead.

Kay-welcome back. It's definitely a while from Aug'11 up until now. How long TTC & are you on fertility treatment? Are u seeing a RE?

Shout out to everyone else TTC, may we all clank glasses in celebration of BFP sooner than we think :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->