Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I feel much better today, trying not to think of what I went through. My AF is here which is also a comfort. I always laugh to my friend that if it comes when your trying you hate it and if your not TTC and it doesn't come on time your worried. If only men knew what us woman go through. LOL !!!!

How are you feeling today darling ?

I have a nasty cold so I have curled up and I am doing as little as possible. I am feeling kind of numb. I am due to ovulate on Friday and for the first time I am not excited by that. It is the first time I have approached ovulation with so little hope. I have booked DH in for his second SA next week, and I have an ultra sound booked for Thursday. To be honest, I am just not sure how to feel at the moment, except impatient.

I have a nasty cold so I have curled up and I am doing as little as possible. I am feeling kind of numb. I am due to ovulate on Friday and for the first time I am not excited by that. It is the first time I have approached ovulation with so little hope. I have booked DH in for his second SA next week, and I have an ultra sound booked for Thursday. To be honest, I am just not sure how to feel at the moment, except impatient.

I hate colds they take the best out of you, have you taken anything for it ?:coffee:

Em I can undestand your pain, because TTC is a big rollercoaster when things have not gone the way we would have liked them to do so:cry: One day we're on a high and the next down in the dumps. I wish I could take your pain away:hugs:

All we can do is live in hope that maybe this time it will happen, if only we didn't get any signs in early pregnancy and the 2WW, or they were different from each other.

Being ill can make you feel weak and not up to anything, but please stay positive and say I will concieve, I will be a mother soon. Positivity is the one thing that has kept me going for 12 years, I've seen so many woman ruin their mental state when they lose hope.

If anything hope is our biggest friend - I'll be your hope:hugs:

I have just taken ecinacia and I am drinking lots of honey lemon and ginger. Mostly I am taking it easy.

I was going to say honey and lemon then thought thats an obvious one. LOL

https://www.99desi.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Get-Well-Soon.jpg

Hi ladies,
I am so sorry I haven't posted for a while, I have been really busy. I am now 10 weeks pregnant today, and so far everything is ok. I got to see the heartbeat two weeks ago and I almost started to cry. I am still trying to stay skeptical in case something happens, but its really hard when I feel the baby "flutters" in my belly. The Doc told me its not gas, its baby moving lol My morning sickness is ok, but its lasting off and on all day and night. I was put on promithazine (anti nausea) meds to help me get through, thankfully its safe to take. I had my first weird craving the other night, I wanted cucumbers and mashed potatoes. i didnt mix them but i did dip the cucumbers into the tators lol My most recent one was pie, took two bites and gagged. I love pie, and its funny that I cant stomach it right now. I have been lucky, I guess, that I have not thrown up, sometimes I wish I could. Good luck to everyone who is ttc, dont give up hope (we tried for over a year, then on our third cycle of clomid it happened). Much love and prayers to you all!!!! Anna

Hey ladies...just got my first ever BFP on Monday. Went to the doc yesterday and it was confirmed, i am 4 weeks pregnant!! :) Baby dist to you all!!

Congratz to both of you - Praying for your healthy pregnancies !!!

How is everyone today? I have had an up and down one. Was in a state and a half this morning but I am feeling much better this afternoon.

How is everyone today? I have had an up and down one. Was in a state and a half this morning but I am feeling much better this afternoon.

I have been having a rollercoaster of a time. I bought some IC's and been testing wiht them yesterday (10 DPO) and today (11 DPO) and both times a BFN!

I know its probably too early but man does it get me down bc Ive read lots positive stories on ppl getting faint BFP at 9, 10, 11 DPOs.

Ive also had like no symptoms the last two days, my cold and cramping are gone. I just remember feeling my cheeks being flushed last night. BBs & nipples havent been sore at all this entire time. I feel like my mind is playing tricks on me. Im like "ok witch come out come out where ever you are....":cry:

but shes not due until sat/sun so we will see...

I have just had a positive OPK. Nice to see two pink lines even though they are just for O. Although, even though I feel fertile as can be I have very little hope as there is hardly any chance of DH's boys getting to the lovely egg I have waiting. It is so disheartening.

Just to let you know that AF arrived an hour ago, I'm devastated and cried my eyes out. My husband's really upset, we thought this month was blessed for us. I've never had these symptoms before. My hearts broken in millions of pieces.

Devastated for you. have you tried another fertility clinic? A friend of mine was told there was 'no hope whatsoever' for her. Then her husband did lots of research and found another clinic, had IVF and it worked first time...
As for me, am nearly 39, TTC for about 8 months, so I know I have a long road ahead of me. I have 21 day cycle and 8 day LP - tricky...:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->