Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

We have been trying to conceive now for 3 years although since august we havent been trying but we havent been protecting, We arent on any fertility treatment at the moment although the doctors ran tests to see if i was ovulating etc and they say i am, and my AF is every 28days without fail, so i have to wait another 2 months before doctors will investigate further, although they are going to do tests on my husband.

Kay - hope u and DH are eventually told where the problem is and how it can be fixed. keep us updated & good luck hun.

I'm on 10dpo today and afraid to test incase it's too soon, waiting until atleast 19-20dpo & no sign of the witch (AF).

How are the other ladies doing out there?

Hi girls, I've been TTC #1 12 and half years with no luck, never been pregnant although I feel I had a chemical pregnancy last june.

AF is due this Saturday, ovulated around 4th feb , and made the most of the fertile time. LOL ! It's been a week I've been having really strong twinges, the pain shooting from my ovary down to my middle, dry mouth and extra sense of smell (which I've never had before) along with a dull pain in my back. I don't want to get too excited or jump the wagon, may be it's all in my head. I've not got any other symptoms. Please pray that after all this wait and tears that I get a:bfp:

i have been to the docs but they wont do any tests yet they said as my period is normal then i should be fine i just need to keep ttc. Im just hoping that it happens sooner rather than later, it would mean the world to me and im so ready to be a mummy!!

my fiancee hasn't been home much this month but the days i was ment to ovulate we made sure we covered them, got a bad feeling about this month again though, think im going to have a big fat negative! getting use to them now, so heart breaking seeing that negative all the time.

well this is day 9 on fertibella cycle is due tomorrow i have no signs of being prego praying it happens soon. Baby dust to all

Summer - I'm sorry for no success for over 12yrs. has OBGYN confirmed reason for no success so far? FX for u, hope this time is ur time. keep us updated sweetie.

Kayden-sorry hun, no medic should ever turn u away when ur trying to understand ur body and how it works. if i hadn't been checked out and nagging my OBGYN i wouldn't have known i have PCOS and needed strict medication to bring on ovulation and control other imbalances to positively affect pregnancy. i know its heartbreaking to constantly see a negative, but we are a whole school of ladies going thro this together, least we can do is coach and encourage each other along the way. please consider changing ur OBGYN, positively they will do bloods to investigate possible causes. good luck and let us know after u do a HPT. Hang in there hun!!

Tori - I've read sum good reviews on fertibella. Best wishes for u. Keep us posted.

Sticky sticky babydust to everyone. Found this site which gives an idea of day by day preg symptoms soon after ovulation. might be a guideline for u, i know i'm using it ;) https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/dpo-chart.php?dpo=1

Well, we have some answers, it looks like DH has low motility and is at the lower end of normal for several other factors. Pretty down in the dumps today. Does any one have any experience with this?

Aww sorry to hear that Em, don't have any experience of this but hopefully someone will give you some positive answers *hugs*

Thanks Satine, I am trying to find some answers. It is hard because currently I just don't know where we stand. I think month on month we have a very low chance of concieveing naturally, but not no chance at all. I just hope we can get moving with some assistance as soon as possible. I am fed up of waiting!

Good luck hun, keeping everything crossed for you :)

Summer - I'm sorry for no success for over 12yrs. has OBGYN confirmed reason for no success so far? FX for u, hope this time is ur time. keep us updated sweetie.

I have Endometriosis and DH has a low sperm count which jumps between 10millon and 20 million. I had my right ovary and tube removed in 2007 on my 8th wedding anniversary due to ruptured chocolate cyst and immense webbing. Everything was stuck together and could not be saved.:cry: So I'm heavily relying on my left ovary and tube to do the job.

I'm due for my period tomorrow, (it's always been like clockwork) I'm getting severe heartburn, hungry after every hour, headache, tiredness, dull back pain, really bloated, sharp twinges on both sides and down below along with nausea. I'm trying to ignore the symptoms as I've never had them all together ans so severe in the past, but can't help my self googling "3 weeks preganant symptoms" :comp: Normally my breasts start hurting up to a week before AF and this month nothing. Is it normal ?

I'm going insane but going to wait until I'm a few days over and see how frequent all the symptoms are.

Well, we have some answers, it looks like DH has low motility and is at the lower end of normal for several other factors. Pretty down in the dumps today. Does any one have any experience with this?

Same here sweetie, consultant told him not to have a hot bath, or wear tight underwear, stop drinking smoking (DH is a non smoker and doesn't touch alcohol either). Each test shows a different result in the count, but motility is very low. But that doesn't mean you can't get pregnant, as we both now it only takes one sperm to give us the baby :hugs:

I have two friends, both husbands do not have any sperm, and the most they've had in a sample is 4-5. Thinking about them makes me feel how lucky I am with my DH's count and motility.

summer- did you guys go to a fertility dr? I did and found out that my husband has issues with his sperm so instead of wasting anymore time we are going to be starting IVF this next cycle... But i hope this is your cycle!!

Emhart-
A lot of guys have the issue your dh has and they still get pregnant, so dont worry to much.. my dh had low everything basically but the main issue for us was low morphorology (cant spell) the shape.. and that is why we now are trying IVF.. Good Luck to you and hang in there

summer- did you guys go to a fertility dr? I did and found out that my husband has issues with his sperm so instead of wasting anymore time we are going to be starting IVF this next cycle... But i hope this is your cycle!!

Yes I've had 2 attempts at IVF on the higest dose which failed to stimulate my ovaries to produce enough follicles for retrieval. I've been diagnosed with low ovarian reserve and have been told to consider egg donar, which is against my faith. I'm praying and have much hope for a natural conception, many woman with lower reserve than me have fell pregnant without assistant.

I still haven't started my period, still feel sick after eating. Theres a weakness in me and my nipples are really sore, and I could fall asleep anywhere. I've never had this before, but feel too scared to take a test in case i'm not pregnant and will start stressing why AF hasn't recieved as my cycles are like clockwork. :cry:

oh summer im sorry, dont give up like you said other women have falled pregnant and you can too!!!! maybe there is a better fertility clinic out there you can go to instead of the one you already went too?

Just to let you know that AF arrived an hour ago, I'm devastated and cried my eyes out. My husband's really upset, we thought this month was blessed for us. I've never had these symptoms before. My hearts broken in millions of pieces.

Just to let you know that AF arrived an hour ago, I'm devastated and cried my eyes out. My husband's really upset, we thought this month was blessed for us. I've never had these symptoms before. My hearts broken in millions of pieces.

:hugs::hugs:

i have been to the docs but they wont do any tests yet they said as my period is normal then i should be fine i just need to keep ttc. Im just hoping that it happens sooner rather than later, it would mean the world to me and im so ready to be a mummy!!

Hi. My period has always been completely normal-28 days without fail but after TTC for over a year without treatment my doctor ran tests and found out that eventhough I was getting my period, I wasn't ovulating each month. I'm undergoing treatment now and hoping that something finally works for us. Good luck.

so sorry hun. It sucks when you get brand new symptoms and then they turn out to be nothing. It feels like your body is playing tricks on you, huh?:hugs:

so sorry hun. It sucks when you get brand new symptoms and then they turn out to be nothing. It feels like your body is playing tricks on you, huh?:hugs:

I believe I had a chemical pregnancy- only if I had the courage to test before AF arrived:dohh: Oh well theres always next month and the one after that, until my body says "TIME OVER GIRL" :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->