Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello ladies my husband and I have been TTC for about 2 years....................has been really frustrating!!!!!! I am so thrilled that there is a forum for us to rant and get some advice on ideas as to what we can do.
I look forward to talking with everyone and hearing everyones stories :)

Welcome wantsababeee :)

I woke up this morning around 5 am with sharp pains in my v-jay (sorry if TMI) that lasted for about an hour, radiating up and down, and accompanied by nausea. I remember thinking "man I don't want to barf now...I'm still tired. Please tummy not now!" lol. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and whether anyone has any ideas as to what it could be... this month marks 12 months ttc for DH and me, and I am currently 6 dpo.

Hello ladies!

Just started our second month of TTC #1.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

hey ladies, my hubby and I have been TTC for 6 months now, I just got diagnosed with PCOS. My doctor has set me up with an x-ray test at the hosptial where they insert dye into my cervix and uterus...has anyone ever had this done before? I have heard horror stories about ttc while having pcos.

Welcome wantsababeee :)

I woke up this morning around 5 am with sharp pains in my v-jay (sorry if TMI) that lasted for about an hour, radiating up and down, and accompanied by nausea. I remember thinking "man I don't want to barf now...I'm still tired. Please tummy not now!" lol. I was wondering if anyone has experienced this and whether anyone has any ideas as to what it could be... this month marks 12 months ttc for DH and me, and I am currently 6 dpo.

When I was 6 DPO I woke up with extreme cramping in the middle of the night. Probably lasted about 30 minutes. Didn't feel nauseous with it though. It was ver scary though because I never had anything like that before!

Rcaf- maybe its implantaion? Fingers crossed for you

and Kay- its called a HSG test, its not bad at all.. i was so scared before mine an dit lasted 2 min, i did get bad cramp pains but that was it.. dont worry about it.

hey ladies, my hubby and I have been TTC for 6 months now, I just got diagnosed with PCOS. My doctor has set me up with an x-ray test at the hosptial where they insert dye into my cervix and uterus...has anyone ever had this done before? I have heard horror stories about ttc while having pcos.[/QU

iv found out that i had pcos but only after i miscarried, so it is possible to get preg, im currently on my first try of clomid because iv heard that its great to help concieve, but with pcos i didnt get my period regularly, so i took provera to bring it on, dont be worrying pcos isnt somthing that will stop u ever having kids, thats what my first reaction was, it just meens that ul have to try alittle harder than most, theres so many things out there to help with this problem..:flower:

Lillyrose, you're right: It was very scary. I just hoped my parts didn't fall out haha!

Thank you JenniferAnn! I hope it IS implantation! :D

p.s. Welcome Daydreaming!

Hi everyone. Me and my DH have been TTC since we got married in December last year. I came off the pill (microgynon) back in October and recently had what I thought was my first proper period on 11 February which lasted about 4 days. However, 2 weeks later I had a slight bleed which lasted about a day and am a bit confused as to what this is. Has anyone else experienced this? I have read conflicting options about this, such as it could be a sign of ovulation or even implantation bleeding. I would really appreciated any advice

Hi everyone! I am new to the site, and I am so happy to have found this. My name is Rae, and I have been trying to conceive for about 5 months now. I've miscarried years ago, so I'm very scared to try again.

I'm not exactly sure how many DPO but let me give you some info on what has been going on!

December 31st I began my period. I'm one of those lucky gals who goes for 6-7 days.

My last MP started January 23rd and ran its course-awful cramps, heavy flow, irritability etc.

Feb 14th I began feeling those icky symptoms. I can never really time my period because it seems to always change as soon as I think I got a grip on it. However I knew that it would be towards the EOM. Feb 15th, AF came for a short visit. Which was very VERY strange. I had no symptoms. And my flow was extremely light. Light enough that I used a pad the first day, tampon on the second day, and a pantiliner the third day. After the third day it went away. I figured it would come back with a vengeance but no sight of it yet.

I took two tests, and both were negative Sad

Symptoms I am showing include-bloating, constant heartburn, extreme fatigue even after sleeping for many hours. Tinges of pain that seem like cramps but aren't the severe kind I am used to, tender nipples, constantly hot -it's become so awful that I caught myself turning the air on and its FEB (in Alabama so not too strange lol). Today, (Monday), I woke up with my face flustered and extreme nausea. Pants that were loose fitting barely fit now. My right breast ached until I massaged a bit of the pain out. My CM has been clear. I noticed my dreams have become so vivid. One recent dream of mine I saw my own death, and yet I was still able to communicate with family members. I woke up crying. I'm not a very emotional person but lately, it would seem otherwise!

I am looking for help and guidance and tips. Ever since my miscarriage in '07 I feel inadequate. Unable to bear children, when I know I am still fairly young. Any help or comments would be great appreciated Mr. Green Could I be pregnant or is my mind playing cruel tricks on me? (AGAIN)

any suggestions would be great!!

Rae, I would go to my doc and get a blood preg test done. They can usually detect a pregnancy before a hpt can :) But in my inexperienced opinion, you sound pregs to me!! fx for you!

Funny you should mention vivid dreams because last night I dreamed I was giving birth to this huge baby girl! She looked at least 4 months old and I saw *everything*, including all the blood and gore and placenta.... :wacko: But somehow I was so happy I couldn't notice the pain lol! Maybe it's a sign

Hi I'm new to this! Been TTC for sometime now, been referred to hospital for tests etc, hoping to conceive naturally before we have our hospital appointment! Every month so far is just a dispointment :(

Hi Funny friend, how long have you been trying. Getting the tests done was the best thing I could have done. I wish I had done it sooner. It gave us an answer to why it was not happening and helped me because I knew I was not mad to be worried. We are now just waiting to find out what process they will use to help us.

Hi

New to all this, we have been ttc for 18 months now, have had day 2 and 21 blood tests done, all ok, SA test ok done twice, had hospital app yesterday and have to go for laparoscopy and dye which I am very nervous about, has anyone had this done?? Have to wait around 3 months for this, already had wait 3 months to see her, hate the waiting :shrug:

New symptom discovered this after..leaking colostrum from my left breast. Got a bit excited from family and friends being excited and was forced to test..BFN :/ i need to quit torturing myself lol.

Hi Ladies!!
This is my first time posting on a TTC forum, actually it is the first time posting to a forum period, although I feel like I have read every post on every forum on the internet :winkwink: . My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years (together for 8 and a half and def soul mates) and we`ve been "trying" to conceive for 2 years but this past month (Feb) was my first month on clomid and first month doing a bbt chart and it went well. My chart looks like a perfectly normal non-pregnant :cry: chart. I wasn't ovulating and the clomid did the trick. I think I have PCOS but haven't been officially "diagnosed". My husband has a super high count but low motility. I know, what a wonderful combo we are! Well March will be serious attempt #2 and I am hopeful! Just desperately needing some support. I told myself not to get my hopes up in February but I couldn't help it and was absolutely devastated when my temp dropped at 14DPO. I love reading :bfp: stories and I hope there are alot in March!

Hi LoveBeingMrsF! And everyone else!

I'm also a Mrs F:thumbup: I'm new as well.

I spend a lot of time on a kiwi forum, but it has gotten really quiet lately- there really aren't that many people TTC and I want to chat more lol.

So I'm used to charting and all the abbreviations, but not to this forum so it feels a bit funny! And I'm worried I'm gonna say something very kiwi and everyone's gonna go HUH? lol

Anyway we're TTC #1, going to the doctors in April to start having some fertility testing done, really hoping we get a :bfp: before then :happydance:

Hey Rachillo! I am aslo wanting to chat more. No one I know here at home has ever had any trouble conceiving so needless to say I was surprised when after 6 months of NTNP nothing happened, so I have turned to the internet for a litte support.

You haven't done any fertility testing at all yet? WHat about your DH?

I was surprised after 6 months, but it has now been 2 years and I just unsuccessfully finished my first cycle with clomid to help me ovulate.

Hi everyone,
My husband and I have been trying to Conceive our first Child for about 3 years now. I had gotten checked and everything was normal. Just this week my husband had a SA and it came back abnormal. My biggest concern was the rapid progressive came back at 0%. We won't be able to see the urologist for another month and it's driving me crazy not knowing what we could be doing To try and improve it, if possible.

If anyone has any advice I would truly appreciate it! I need to ease my mind! Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->