Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hallo

I'm 32 and new to the site!
I have been diagnosed with PCOS in November 2011. So glad to find out I'm not the only one. I only started with Glucophage in December 2011 and had my first p21 bloodtest on 9 March 2012. My Dr said she is happy with the test, but I'm not sure if this means that I ovulated or not. I'm still waiting for my period to start and a hpt showed negative. I have no idea what to do now. How long am I suppose to wait before I do another hpt?

Hi ladies,

I am 28 and off the pills starting 5 months ago. I have PCOs but have always had my periods (my cycles are any where 31-40). This is my first month TTC and now I am on D37 of my cycle and no period yet. I have mild cramps and back pain starting 4-5 days ago and feel tired and sleepy all day long (no sore breasts though!). Had 4 HPT till now and all negative:(((. It's so frustrating..... I still have some hopes for pregnancy BUT I'm so scared of my PCOs, do you think think my late period is because of the PCOs? is it possible to be pregnant and have negative results on HPT on day 37? please help me!!

Hello everyone! I'm very new to this whole TTCing thing, and I'm not quite up with all the acronymns yet... but I think I have most of them sorted out. So forgive me if I muddle something up! :wacko:

I'm 28, and I've been on the BC pill for about 10 years now. I stopped taking the pills at the start of March (2012) since hubby and I decided we wanted to start trying for a baby. I had started four pills into a new pack when we made the decision so I stopped taking them after the four. I'm a little confused about when to start counting my cycle from because of that, but hopefully after AF arrives, the next cycle will be easier to trace!! I've been keeping track of BBT this cycle anyway to get myself in the habit of doing it, and I have some OPK strips... but since this cycle might be messed up I'm not even sure when to start using them, so they'll wait for next cycle I think.

I have been on BC pills continuously, so I have no idea what my natural cycle is like and it's all a new learning experience for me! I can't wait for a BFP since we both very badly want a family.

Hello everyone!

I'm also new to this site, this forum is a great idea :)

I am 24, married to DH for 3 years, living together for five, been together for eight <3 We are definitely ready for TTC baby #1 but were blown away by all of the ins and outs of it!!

I *think* I am 4DPO, in any case I'm on CD 18 but it's been pretty hard to tell because of not much CM. I think if I don't get that bfp this month and have a beautiful Christmas baby, I'm going to start using opk's.

Good luck to all of you ladies, lots of baby dust to you, if anyone wants to be ttc buddies let me know!

I am cd 13 and my another scan today. Two follciels 7.9 and 8.5. Not big enough to mature, but that was only my 1st cycle and 25mg clomid. Looks like they will be moving me to the next cycle and 50mg clomid.

this forum is awesome! i am ttc my 1st, and can't wait to talk to all of there lovely ladies! ~*~*~*~*~baby dust to everyone!!!~*~*~*~*~

Well, light brown spotting today. I think AF is coming. :cry: I knew it! I know this is only our first month ttc but I was kind of hoping it would happen right away. Plus, me and my DH talked and said if we didn't do it this month we would wait a few more months until our jobs are more stable. GL to everyone else though. I think I feel the :witch: coming on. It couldn't be IB right? I am due for AF in anywhere from the 2nd to the 7th.

Kelly M - the spotting MIGHT be implantation spotting?? Argh it's not fair that PMS and pg symptoms are basically the same.

Fingers crossed for you that AF is a no-show!! Keep us posted :) All the best!!

Kelly M - the spotting MIGHT be implantation spotting?? Argh it's not fair that PMS and pg symptoms are basically the same.

Fingers crossed for you that AF is a no-show!! Keep us posted :) All the best!!

So I just woke up and it's 5:45 am here. I couldn't sleep and had no more spotting since yesterday. I had to test. I had to know. And guess what? :bfp:
OH MY GOSH!!!!!! I want to wake my DH and tell him but it is taking everything I have right now not to. :flower: I am kind of in shock. This is our first month ttc. I am not reacting like I thought I would. I'm kind of scared!

Hi - I'm new to this forum, just starting my 3rd cycle of TTC - can't believe how easy I thought it was going to be when I started!!

Cycle 1 - Think I just missed Ov - we decided to go for it on new years.
Cycle 2 - Got my dates wrong Ov'd about 4 says after last BD
Cycle 3 - Decided to get more hard core - got OPK and started taking temp - at least I could tell that way I Ov'd. We didn't get to BD on day of positive OPK cos DH was ill but did the next day - AF arrived 13 days later :cry:

Currently CD3 - am taking conception vits and putting DH on vits too. We're both away on my predicted O date but will have a good go the day before in the hope that it will happen for us this time.

I'm 28, DH is 32 we're not married but have been together for 6 years.

Lookin forward to sharing experiences with you ladies. xx

WOW Kelly M CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is fantastic news :D

There is so much support and information available for expecting women nowadays, don't worry you will be ok!

You've given me a renewed sense of hope too!

All the best for a h&h pregnancy xx

Hi Ladies,

Day 41 of my cycle.... still no AF....negative HPT...feel tired and sometimes nauseated...Had mild cramps 8 days ago for two days...I do not even have any more cramps.....BUT never sore breasts!.....What's happening to me?!!! I was always late, but 30-35 days and no more....What's happening to me?! any idea PLEASE?

WOW Kelly M CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! That is fantastic news :D

There is so much support and information available for expecting women nowadays, don't worry you will be ok!

You've given me a renewed sense of hope too!

All the best for a h&h pregnancy xx

Thanks so much! I am excited!! FX for a healthy baby. :flower:
Baby dust to the rest of you!
:dust:

Hello everyone =]

Im new to the site, and just wanted to share my story with anyone willing to listen. My DH and I have been TTC for a little over three years now. My doctor doesn't seem too concerned, causing me to rethink my choice in obgyn. We have tried all kinds of different methods, as my DH doesn't like the idea of IVF.

I recently started trying the softcups and pre seed. I am hoping this will be the month for us. It has been a terrible three years, not just with all of the BFN but other stuff as well. I am just wondering if there have been any recent successes with the softcups. It would really give me some hope!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this, and baby dust to all!!

Hi Ladies,

Day 41 of my cycle.... still no AF....negative HPT...feel tired and sometimes nauseated...Had mild cramps 8 days ago for two days...I do not even have any more cramps.....BUT never sore breasts!.....What's happening to me?!!! I was always late, but 30-35 days and no more....What's happening to me?! any idea PLEASE?

Maybe you should go to a doctor and have a blood test taken?? If you are pg, it's pretty early on so don't worry about having no symptoms. I would def go to a doc and have a blood test though, you never know you might be pg :) But remember that there are other causes for a late/missed period other than pregnancy, such as stress, so try to relax :) Good luck xx

amorouspariah - I don't know how you've managed to stay so positive after three years. You must be some sort of super-woman!! Unfortunately I can't give you any advice on the use of softcups but I really, truly hope that you can benefit from them and that you get your long-awaited bfp :D all the best ladies!!

Hello everyone =]

Im new to the site, and just wanted to share my story with anyone willing to listen. My DH and I have been TTC for a little over three years now. My doctor doesn't seem too concerned, causing me to rethink my choice in obgyn. We have tried all kinds of different methods, as my DH doesn't like the idea of IVF.

I recently started trying the softcups and pre seed. I am hoping this will be the month for us. It has been a terrible three years, not just with all of the BFN but other stuff as well. I am just wondering if there have been any recent successes with the softcups. It would really give me some hope!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to read this, and baby dust to all!!

I'm in your same boat! We've tried for almost 3 years (3 years July 1st). We have been to doctor after doctor and nothing so far... We see a RE on the 27th so we are hoping for some good news from that. We just recently started using softcups and plan to use preseed next month...

Hi Ladies,

Maybe you should go to a doctor and have a blood test taken?? If you are pg, it's pretty early on so don't worry about having no symptoms. I would def go to a doc and have a blood test though, you never know you might be pg :) But remember that there are other causes for a late/missed period other than pregnancy, such as stress, so try to relax :) Good luck xx

kmeoi,
Thank you very much for the reply. I saw my doc yesterday, she was kind of sure I'm not pregnant (based on just HPT!!). I asked for the blood test and will do it tomorrow! I have PCO, so late AF is not weird.. but I have never been this late (42 CD now!).....will keep you updated. Thanks again..

I hope the doc was wrong!! Hopefully the blood test can shed some light on what's happening...definitely keep us posted. Keeping fingers crossed for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->