Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Just wondering if anyone could help? Now, I'm due on at the end of every month, I was 2 days late and I had light pink blood when I wiped after going for a wee & had no cramps. I'm normally very heavy from the start & in agonising pain with cramps. I'm not classing it as a period because I've never had a period like that before. I'm still tired, feel nausea sometimes through the day but never actually been sick. i actually had heartburn a few times last week, for the very first time in my life!! headaches now and again, and a gentle but sharp pain in my tummy Could I be pregnant??

Just wondering if anyone could help? Now, I'm due on at the end of every month, I was 2 days late and I had light pink blood when I wiped after going for a wee & had no cramps. I'm normally very heavy from the start & in agonising pain with cramps. I'm not classing it as a period because I've never had a period like that before. I'm still tired, feel nausea sometimes through the day but never actually been sick. i actually had heartburn a few times last week, for the very first time in my life!! headaches now and again, and a gentle but sharp pain in my tummy Could I be pregnant??

Well, it's possible. What you saw may be the implantation bleeding..it may also be that you are a bit irregular this month for some possible reasons (diet..Iron pills if you take..stress.. or...). Be calm.. relax and give it a few weeks.. if no AF.. you can check with HPT or see you doc.

good luck

but i thought implantational bleeding was a week or two before your period is due? (from what i've read) ive had major bloating too! ive only had half a bowl of cereal this morning and my tummy is sticking out! (its not normally like this) dont take pills & no stress unfortunately, i couldnt be more relaxed haha! thank you very much for replying by the way hun!xx

two weeks before your period due is almost the time of your ovulation.. it takes up to 12 days for it to implant.. that will be around your due date...great that you are relaxed..best wishes

im relaxed, just all nervous now. i hate the waiting game! i have uploaded a photo as i seem to have a slight ridge appearing on my stomach!xx

Bloodwork came back with a spike in my LH level. We were given the go ahead with BMD YAH!!!!

Okay . I got my period 2times this month. My period has been done for almost 5 days now after I got it 9 days early and I have very light pink spotting? I've been sick for 3 days now with a fever and everything. I don't know what this spotting is .

amorouspariah - I don't know how you've managed to stay so positive after three years. You must be some sort of super-woman!! Unfortunately I can't give you any advice on the use of softcups but I really, truly hope that you can benefit from them and that you get your long-awaited bfp :D all the best ladies!!

Thanks kmeoi... I wouldn't call myself super-woman. It has been a long hard road, and so far, we are still on it. There have been many tears shed along the way. I had to stop stressing myself out though, as it definitely was not helping anything. I try to stay mostly positive. Its extremely hard, but I know I will receive my little bundle when its time. AF still hasn't showed this month. Im trying not to get my hopes up, but thats super hard for me. Ive got it in my mind that these softcups will work.

Hi, I need some advice. I started temping for the first time last month and it clearly showed I ovulated cd25 and then temperature dropped as AF approached before it rose slightly then dropped.

I'm currently cd 6 and my temp has dropped every day so far going from 36.47c to 36.11c so far, AF ended yesterday and my temp was 36.11c this am. I know your temp drops as you start AF but why is it still dropping? I've looked on other charts and can't see anything similar - any thoughts / advice much appreciated. I have taken temps at same time every day.

Thanks

I am trying TTC my first also...I am very new to this site. I was wondering exactly how everything works? Do I just come back on this thread and see what people post? Or is there a chat room? Thank you.

Been trying since January 2011had so many problems and was told
It would be hard to get pregnant. Went to the doctors today with bad stomach pains got a water infection and also my first BFP!

Been trying since January 2011had so many problems and was told
It would be hard to get pregnant. Went to the doctors today with bad stomach pains got a water infection and also my first BFP!

Congrats!!!!

Hello I'm new to this site. I"m 23 years old and bf and I are trying for our first. We originally just weren't trying/weren't preventing but we've got OPK's now. Got first + on OPK on 4/2 and went from there. We want BFP sooo bad. Had BFN last month after I was 10 days late...got BFN blood test done on 8 days late and got AF 2 days later. Was very sad :( Not the most patient person in the world...have seriously like 5 friends preggo and one of them got preggo on a one night stand gone wrong and she just found out sex of baby. Hoping that bf and I trying will happen easier...been told that thinking about it can make it harder :(

I got BFP on first ivf this month and had scan today AMAZING don't give up girls before you know it it will be ur turn

Hi everyone im new to this site im ttc i have already got 2 kids but hoping for a third one .. If anyone would like to be buddies please send me a message x

Hi guys, I'm new to the forum and would love any advice!
So, I've only the past month been trying to conceive and already my patience is dropping! The past few days I have been really hot and if I don't eat anything for a while, I'll feel sick and then as soon as I've ate something I feel better again. I also have noticed I've needed the loo more often. But I don't know it's so hard! I took a pregnancy test a few days ago, negative of course. My period is due the end of this week, so I'm hoping it won't come! :happydance:

It'd be interesting to know any symptoms you had during your other two pregnancies and how they were different to one another!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->