Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

hi my name is tara i have lil girl and me hubby trying for number two my doc put on clomid i havent taken yet cause have to wait for next cycle. just want to know anybody experience with it. Im taking it cause my cycle is not right all the time and cant pin point right time.:winkwink:

@torontogurlke,

I took clomid on this cycle for the first time. I was prescribed to take it cd3-7. What about you?

I am starting to take it starting tomorrow. I'm crossing my fingers it works. I'm to start day 2 to 7 and 100mg every other month.
Let's hope

Hi all!

My DH and I have been TTC #1 for a year now, with no luck. I'm going to a new OB/GYN on Tuesday to see if I can develop a better relationship than I had with my previous OB. I feel like I've wasted a year of trying and now I have to start all over. I'm extremely frustrated. Anyways, I'll be on here asking a lot of questions, venting my frustrations and disappointments and hopefully one day celebrating. :)

@marley-meg,
I totally understand your frustrations. Hopefully you'll have good luck with the OBGYN... We are all in very similar places when it comes to TTC so please don't give up. We'll all get through this together...

Hi I am 21 years old and have been TTC for the past 2 months. My fertile days this month were april 4th through the 9th. I had sex every day, at least 3 times a day. Are my chances high?

sometimes too much is not good Jnicole...they recomment having sex every second day...

I'm new here and just recently decided to join a forum that has others going through the same thing I am....

Hi ladies,

So I got my blood test results"negative" and all the hormones in the range!!!! I am on day 52 of my cycle.. no period..and not feeling well at all.....feel nausiated almost every day (specially early mornings).....what's going on?! I was always a few days late, but I have never missed my period...Is there any chance of me be pregnant and not detected in the blood test?!

Hi everyone im new to this site im ttc i have already got 2 kids but hoping for a third one .. If anyone would like to be buddies please send me a message x

Hello :hi:

Welcome and good luck.

Me and my DH have been TTC our first since we got married last December. I was on the contraceptive pill for quite a few years so I am still waiting for my normal cycle to return. It's a bit all over the place right now!

Hi everyone just wondering if anyone could give me any advice please
Ok i am on my 3rd round of clomid. I was put on this by my consultant as they could see folicles of eggs growing but i was ovulating for some reason. I have ovulated since i have been taking clomid. ok so this is my 3rd round and this is the month we have actually properly tried, i have a 32 cycle in January i got my LH surge on CD 11 then February i got my LH surge on CD 17 this month i got my LH surge on CD 14 i have BD every other day from the day my period ended we BD day before i got my LH surge the afternoon i got my LH surge and the morning after I think i am about 12 dpo but i dont a test this morning and was BFN but i dont know if my period is due next Friday which is 32 days im really confused as to when i should expect my period this month as i got LH surge on CD 14 when should i test again am really hoping for a BFP this month as i dont think we have missed anything this month considering how we have BD every other day etc. any advice would be greatly appreciated (am driving myself crazy lol)
really sorry for the long message just didnt know how to shorten it to what i wanted to write hope i havent confused you all lol :flower:
Thankyou
xx

Hi ladies,

I'm new to this....I hope I can get a peace of mind and get positive feedback. I'm 30yrs and have been TTC since my last miscarriage (6) ago. It's my first time going thru IVF/ICSI and very nervous of course. Retreval was successful, 32 follicles then 26 mature and 19 overall. My insemination date is 4/17/11....doctors say, "oh you will be okay." but inside this is all geberish. Has anyone else gone thru this?

hi everyone since last two weeks I am having cramps in my uterus and lower abdomen specially while sitting or standing I never had such before so I am lil worried about this if some1 had such experience plz do share with me...thanks...n best of luck to all of u..

hi everyone since last two weeks I am having cramps in my uterus and lower abdomen specially while sitting or standing I never had such before so I am lil worried about this if some1 had such experience plz do share with me...thanks...n best of luck to all of u..

Is your AF due??

Hi everyone. I'm new here (tho it's my second introduction as I first posted on the new to babyandbump thread). Hubby and I are TTC since January so this is our 4th month...I only came off BC in December so my cycles are irregular and I'm experiencing mid cycle spotting and it's all frustrating! I'm here just so that I could hear other peoples stories and not feel all alone! And to pick up tips as well as share anything I learn :) Good luck to all and see you around :)

Hi there
This is our first month actively TTC. I have been checking my cervix and I judge I am about 4 days past ovulation (dpo) and in the two week waiting period. It is driving me crazy! We had sex on almost every day of my fertile period, but last month my period was 4 days late (it has always been very regular after going off the pill a year ago) so I have no idea how long this cycle is going to be or exactly when ovulation took place. I am feeling very weird today.. a bit queasy and dizzy, but maybe I am imagining things. How early can you start feeling symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->