Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

O, wow... where are my manners? I am so sorry... I should also say that I am new to the forum, so hello everybody! Haha! Baby-on-the-brain!

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum. Been trying to conceive for about three months although only taken it seriously this month. I'm 23, hypothyroid (since birth although still can't regulate) and had a miscarriage three years ago (which devestated me even if I wasn't ready at that time). I'm starting to stress myself already so am here to feel feel sane for a bit :)

Good luck, Missy!

Hey everyone, I'm also new!! DH and I (both 28) are in our 4th cycle of TTC, 2nd cycle of charting and 2nd cycle of using OPKs. We also use Pre-Seed which we've heard so many good things about. I've also been taking Primose Oil for a couple of months now to help produce more EWCM! I highly recommend.

This month we were spot-on with BDing before and ON O day :) This was bar-far our most relaxed month... BD'd every other day pretty much up to fertile days and then every day through O. Hoping something sticks this time!:winkwink:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3be283/

Hello everyone!

I'm very new to forum but so glad to have a place with such a wealth of knowledge & like -minded women. I'm 26, DH is 27, married almost 2 years & so ready for our first LO!! This is our 4th cycle really TTC, CD25 of 28 but no idea when I ov so I'm trying not to POAS until AF is late but I'm so impatient! Haven't done any temping or OPKs but I'm considering starting both if I don't get my BFP this month.

Any advice anyone may have would be just awesome ...good luck & fxed for everyone here!

Hey, I´m new here.

Me and my fiance are starting our try for our first baby now.
I´m on my first cycle after quitting on the pill. I´m a little stressed, as I have been almost non-stop on the pill for the last 13 years.

I also don´t have a lot of time to get pregnant this year, as I´m trying to fit the pregnancy around work. (I am not allowed to work for the last 3 months of pregnancy, and not at all for at least 6 weeks after birth).
My job is mostly focused around may-october every year.

Only 6 weeks available, starting from the 1st of may, but I figure a week either way around should not make that big of a difference.
Our first chance will be around the 25th of this month, according to my calculations.

Also, hoping for multiples, twins or triplets would be nice, as I plan on having 3 children, but I love my work, maybe even a tad too much, as I don´t fancy taking time off for 3 pregnancies in the near future :) (call me pigheaded).

Hi. I´m very new to this, but I think that might be possible.
Sounds like how my best friend was feeling for the first 12 weeks of her pregnancy.
I would check again soon.
Best of luck :)

Hi ladies,

So I got my blood test results"negative" and all the hormones in the range!!!! I am on day 52 of my cycle.. no period..and not feeling well at all.....feel nausiated almost every day (specially early mornings).....what's going on?! I was always a few days late, but I have never missed my period...Is there any chance of me be pregnant and not detected in the blood test?!

This is the message I was answering above :)

Hi there
This is our first month actively TTC. I have been checking my cervix and I judge I am about 4 days past ovulation (dpo) and in the two week waiting period. It is driving me crazy! We had sex on almost every day of my fertile period, but last month my period was 4 days late (it has always been very regular after going off the pill a year ago) so I have no idea how long this cycle is going to be or exactly when ovulation took place. I am feeling very weird today.. a bit queasy and dizzy, but maybe I am imagining things. How early can you start feeling symptoms?

My best friend started feeling the symptoms from day one. Was queasy for 12 weeks straight.
So, depending on the person, you can feel symptoms from day 1, or not at all.

Hey, I´m new here.

Me and my fiance are starting our try for our first baby now.
I´m on my first cycle after quitting on the pill. I´m a little stressed, as I have been almost non-stop on the pill for the last 13 years.

I also don´t have a lot of time to get pregnant this year, as I´m trying to fit the pregnancy around work. (I am not allowed to work for the last 3 months of pregnancy, and not at all for at least 6 weeks after birth).
My job is mostly focused around may-october every year.

Only 6 weeks available, starting from the 1st of may, but I figure a week either way around should not make that big of a difference.
Our first chance will be around the 25th of this month, according to my calculations.

Also, hoping for multiples, twins or triplets would be nice, as I plan on having 3 children, but I love my work, maybe even a tad too much, as I don´t fancy taking time off for 3 pregnancies in the near future :) (call me pigheaded).

Hi there Pregpilot!

We have a few similarities in our situations. I went off my BC last July since I wasn't sure how long it would take my body rebound after 13 years like you. And I've been praying for twins like you wouldnt believe! Wish you lots of luck that you get your BFP soon I understand how much work can mean..Fxed!

Hi there Pregpilot!

We have a few similarities in our situations. I went off my BC last July since I wasn't sure how long it would take my body rebound after 13 years like you. And I've been praying for twins like you wouldnt believe! Wish you lots of luck that you get your BFP soon I understand how much work can mean..Fxed!

Thanks,
Good luck to you too. :happydance:

Well ladies i am 20yrs as is DH. We have been ttc for 13 months. I had 2 m/c feb 11, aug 11. Mom has cancer and would love to give her a grand child before something happens to her. I just started my clomid cycle. AF 04/09/12 started clomid 04/11/12 cd3-7. waiting to O and hoping bding this month will result in a :bfp:...Baby dust to all and hoping we all get the :bfp: we ao desperatley want and need.
:dust:

Hi BABy_GiRl!

I know how you feel...I'm 25, DH 28, Mum is really sick with cancer and we're hoping and praying that we can give her a grandchild before she passes. We have only been actively trying for a month though, but haven't been 'preventing' for over 6 months. I am also waiting to O and hoping desperately to get my :bfp: this month!!!

Heaps of good luck and baby dust to you!! Keep us posted :)

Hubby and I have been ttc #1 for 2months. This is my first post! We technically already conceived once before but lost our baby at 10 wks, 3 days. Got the news we were preggers Oct. 7 and at our ultrasound appointment Nov. 21 to hear the heartbeat, there no longer was one. Saddest moment of my life.

After 3 months of waiting for my HCG levels to get back to 0 or less than 5 and waiting for my first period to start, we are now on the path to conceiving again. It didn't happen for us in March or April. I am now on CD#4 (my period) and am ready to start trying again. I just started taking my BBT for the first time so we'll see how that goes. Last 2 months i've relied on phone app to tell me when i'm supposedly ovulating and i've also done the OPK's and checked my CM although i'm not very good at that yet. Not sure what else to do. We'll see what happens this month. Fingers crossed for me PLEASE that I get a Mother's Day miracle. I plan on testing for pregnancy on May 14 since that is the day I'm supposed to start my period next month.

Thanks for this site and forum!!!

Thanks Preg-pilot for answering my message!! I wish I am like your friends:D
Best of luck

Hi, nice to see theres someone else in my situation. When people not in my situation find out im TTC they tell me im dumb because i am so young and have my whole life ahead of me. But they dont understand the hurt i have in my heart thinking that i may not get to share a child of my own with my mother. I would settle with just having her see me pregnant. She is my life and i could not imagine being without her in that situation. People dont realize that when you are actively loosing someone you so desperatley try to do as much as you can with them before they pass. Thanks for replying to my message kmeoi. We should be ttc buddies. Hopefully we get our :bfp: this month, well in May lol.:thumbup:

Hi, nice to see theres someone else in my situation. When people not in my situation find out im TTC they tell me im dumb because i am so young and have my whole life ahead of me. But they dont understand the hurt i have in my heart thinking that i may not get to share a child of my own with my mother. I would settle with just having her see me pregnant. She is my life and i could not imagine being without her in that situation. People dont realize that when you are actively loosing someone you so desperatley try to do as much as you can with them before they pass. Thanks for replying to my message kmeoi. We should be ttc buddies. Hopefully we get our :bfp: this month, well in May lol.:thumbup:

i haven't read your story about your Mom yet but just you saying you have to have her experience this with you and can't imagine her not is EXACTLY how i feel about my Mom. I want a baby not only for myself because i so desperately want to be a Mom, i want it for her too because i know how excited it will make her and we are super close and i want nothing more than to share this with her. So I'm praying for you and your Mom and i hope you get preggers soon!!! I'd love to continue this journey with you. Where are you at in your cycle? I'm on CD#5, almost done with AF. I have a 31-day cycle or about that so hoping to hit the mark this month...hoping for a positive test mid-May! That would be a wonderful Mother's Day gift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->