Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Good luck, Missy!

Hey everyone, I'm also new!! DH and I (both 28) are in our 4th cycle of TTC, 2nd cycle of charting and 2nd cycle of using OPKs. We also use Pre-Seed which we've heard so many good things about. I've also been taking Primose Oil for a couple of months now to help produce more EWCM! I highly recommend.

This month we were spot-on with BDing before and ON O day :) This was bar-far our most relaxed month... BD'd every other day pretty much up to fertile days and then every day through O. Hoping something sticks this time!:winkwink:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3be283/

This is the second time i've heard fo the Primrose Oil. I think i'll try. Where to get it? Anywhere?

question? af is late but iv been getting cramps for the past to days! whenever i had them befor af would come an hr later so to have them for 2 days is odd, has this happend to any of u ladys? and did af arrive late or was it a bfp, im only 2 days late and was going to test tomoro, would that be to early?

sorry layla i do not know how to answer your question. but thanks for asking it because Im curious also. how long after IUI should i test?

sorry layla i do not know how to answer your question. but thanks for asking it because Im curious also. how long after IUI should i test?

im trying to wait till the 20th but i think il do a hpt tomoro or pop down to my doc for a test.. so fingers crossed x x

Well my story is that my mom has stomach cancer and the dr gave her around 2 years. They cant really do much for it. She has always been my supporter through my good and bad times. And she always will be. IF i only have her 1 day or for 5 years i want to make sure i get to spend as much time with her. And she has no grandchildren and i am her only daughter. So i would love to one giver her a grandchild and be able to share the mother to mother experience with her, get all of her great advice. Even if she is not present for the birth i would love to be able to atleast be able to tell her i was pregnant. ANd share that with her.

I am on cd 10, took clomid 50mg cd3-7. Waiting to "O", i have been bding since cd8. Dr says to do it every other day till cd22. That way no matter when i ovulate i catch that little eggie, so stay calm, bd like crazy and make it fun, it takes the pressure off of him and you. MAkes the ttc journey more enjoyable. Have fun and good luck, :dust: to all!!!

And ttcbabyisom, we should be official ttc buddies.

Layla, if i was you I would test, If AF is 2 days late it could be a possible :bfp:!!! Praying for you!

But to have a more accurate answer you should def get a blood test! They are the most accurate! Are your cycles irregular?

il no for sure tonight! my doc is in between 7.30 and 9, quite late but she knows everything about me so il wait till then, il update ant let yiz no how i got on..
his-baby-girl, ur story brought a tear to my eye, i would feel the same, wanting to make a happy memory.. i hope u get ur bfp soon, and ur right bd is tough at times it wares u out x x best of luck ladys

Layla- Thanks a million, yea its sad to think abt but a reality, you make the best of what you can and thats what i am doing! Well ladies heres a :happydance: :happydance:to our :bfp:!!! They will be here soon im sure!

@ his_baby_girl,

I wish you all the best of luck on this cycle. You have a good attitude when it comes to bd. Have fun!

Hi, nice to see theres someone else in my situation. When people not in my situation find out im TTC they tell me im dumb because i am so young and have my whole life ahead of me. But they dont understand the hurt i have in my heart thinking that i may not get to share a child of my own with my mother. I would settle with just having her see me pregnant. She is my life and i could not imagine being without her in that situation. People dont realize that when you are actively loosing someone you so desperatley try to do as much as you can with them before they pass. Thanks for replying to my message kmeoi. We should be ttc buddies. Hopefully we get our :bfp: this month, well in May lol.:thumbup:

I totally get that. Although I am 25 I look 16 and ppl already give me funny looks when I drink alcohol etc. No-one ever believes my age and ppl have such a funny opinion about having children. I know a girl who only ever wanted to be a wife and mum, she had her first at 17, now has 3 kids and happily married.

So I say when you are ready emotionally, have a stable home life and plenty of support, it's fine to have a child no matter what your age. Our mums' being sick and not having long to live is an emotional incentive and I am praying that we both get the :bfp: we're after!! My mum is my world too. My brother took his life last year, 6 months before she was diagnosed so my parents are not having a great time of it and I really want to give them a reason to smile again for a while :)

I will definitely be your ttc buddy if you'd like :)

First of all I'm just so sorry your mom has cancer. That's just awful. I can't even imagine. My mom and I are super close to so if i got news like that, i would be devastated but you do have to remain calm and happy for them. I hope so bad you get preggers SOON so she can be with you even if for just the beginning to experience her only daughter with child. How amazing that would be. I will say a prayer for you.

So you're doing fertility then? I'm not there yet. Hoping not to have to go there but if after a year of this trying, that's the route we'll be taking too. SO you're on cd 10 and i'm on cd 6. Let's keep checking on each other. :) we haven't started bding it yet. i guess we should? i was going to wait until next tuesday or wednesday since according to my cycle and phone app, i won't be OVing until 29th and we'll BD it every day from 25th to 30th and then every other for next few days...maybe longer. yeah, we try to keep it as fun as possible...kind of hard sometimes when the only good time for us to not be disturbed by mood, etc is in the mornings so during the bd'ing time we do it every morning. i'd rather at night but we can never count on that 100% and i'm not taking that chance so whatever works. :) It's still fun. I say ANYTIME you have the big "O", it's a great time.

Good luck to you guys too and lots of BABY DUST! Yes, i would love to be ttc buddies with you!

Fitmommy- Thank you so much, i really hope you get your :bfp: as well! And bding is what we have to do to have :baby: so why not have fun with it.

Kmeoi- I feel the same way about having children. I think that there are moms to be that shouldnt be having children and that there are more women without children that would be better fit mothers. The age has nothing to do with whether someone will be a good mom. And thanks again for your prayers and words of encouragement!

TTc- Thanks a million and yea it sucks but its the bump in road and we will take it with stride! And doc told me to only bd when i have a chance to be on my back for 30 min after. Gives the :spermy: a better chance. Said that i should put a pillow under my bum after and stay that way for minimal 30 minutes! But my problem is hubby works till 330am at the hospital and i work 2nd shift (3-11)! SO i try to do like in the middle of the night on the nights he doesnt work i wil stay up late and wear a nighty and surprise him @ like 2 or 3 am! Who could resist that!!! And also you could try just wearing somethiong nice to bed. If hes not in the mood he will be after seeing that im sure! Keep things SPICY!!!!

Is anybody in a bi racial relationship? What race wil baby be? Moms race or dads? Im Cuban and Scotish and DH is Mexican. Just wondering?

I got some new ttc buddies yay!!! :baby::dust:

Well after telling myself that this time I am for sure turns out another let down the cramps wer caused by an af that havnt shown herself yet, my oh asked what are the symptoms of pregnancy wer anyways so I said stronger sence of smell he said ye, somtimes sickness,yeh, getting bigger in the belly, yeehhh, mood swings, yeeeehhh, larger appetite, yeeehhh and somtimes gassy aswell, his reply was, well u may not be pregnant but I think I am, I was so angry after been to the docs that a laugh was just what I needed it reminded me why I love him so another round of clomid for me maby third time lucky

question? af is late but iv been getting cramps for the past to days! whenever i had them befor af would come an hr later so to have them for 2 days is odd, has this happend to any of u ladys? and did af arrive late or was it a bfp, im only 2 days late and was going to test tomoro, would that be to early?

this happened to me last week...i think it was stress-related. i felt totally different and was late and cramped off and on and thought for sure i might be pregnant...but sadly i wasn't. I hope you are but you could also just be stressing yourself out so try to find something to relax you and take your mind off all of this. At least for a day or two. easier said than done, I KNOW!

Fitmommy- Thank you so much, i really hope you get your :bfp: as well! And bding is what we have to do to have :baby: so why not have fun with it.

Kmeoi- I feel the same way about having children. I think that there are moms to be that shouldnt be having children and that there are more women without children that would be better fit mothers. The age has nothing to do with whether someone will be a good mom. And thanks again for your prayers and words of encouragement!

TTc- Thanks a million and yea it sucks but its the bump in road and we will take it with stride! And doc told me to only bd when i have a chance to be on my back for 30 min after. Gives the :spermy: a better chance. Said that i should put a pillow under my bum after and stay that way for minimal 30 minutes! But my problem is hubby works till 330am at the hospital and i work 2nd shift (3-11)! SO i try to do like in the middle of the night on the nights he doesnt work i wil stay up late and wear a nighty and surprise him @ like 2 or 3 am! Who could resist that!!! And also you could try just wearing somethiong nice to bed. If hes not in the mood he will be after seeing that im sure! Keep things SPICY!!!!

Is anybody in a bi racial relationship? What race wil baby be? Moms race or dads? Im Cuban and Scotish and DH is Mexican. Just wondering?

I got some new ttc buddies yay!!! :baby::dust:

I have heard the "laying on your back" after or "holding your legs in the air" is a TOTAL myth. As long as you have great CM, those sperm will flow to their destination no matter what...even if you immiately stand up after BD and jump up and down. I'll have to find that quote from where i read that. it was a trusted source. I'm surprised your doc told you to do that. Don't mean to sound mean on that, i thought it was always true too but now don't believe it. and i tell ya, my man doesn't care for sexy nighties, i've tried. i'm lucky actually, he could care LESS if i'm in sweat pants and a sweatshirt, he just wants me naked anway. :) But wonderful ideas though!

hello girlies! bought 15 cheapy tests of the net last week, and they arrived today, so did one this afternoon, and a very faint line came up!! can anyone else see it? i think ill be 8 week this week, want to make sure im not going clinically insane and i actually can see it!!! xxxx

Attachments

• photo (12)1.jpg
    photo (12)1.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 6
hello girlies! bought 15 cheapy tests of the net last week, and they arrived today, so did one this afternoon, and a very faint line came up!! can anyone else see it? i think ill be 8 week this week, want to make sure im not going clinically insane and i actually can see it!!! xxxx

i bought these same things off ebay last week but haven't tried them yet. I'm not sure what to look for...i can't really tell with this pic. where are you at in your cycle? are you late on AF? Good luck. I hope it's a positive for you!

its the faint line in the middle, i spotted last month, no cramps, just light pink brown blood when i wiped, my periods are normally heavy, and very crampy. and that never happened, this was 5 week ago. my last pee test didnt show up pos till i was 12 week, so im very happy theres a faint line there this early!! very surprised x

Hi Laddies,
I am new on this site. Me and my husband have been TTC for 8 months. I am 6DPO and my nipples are soar I am constipated and tired at times or just lazy. The reason why I say this is because I put too much thoughts in my head.. I am also bloated and gassy. Can anyone tell me if this sounds like signs of pregnancy?

Thank you
AP679

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back