Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

its the faint line in the middle, i spotted last month, no cramps, just light pink brown blood when i wiped, my periods are normally heavy, and very crampy. and that never happened, this was 5 week ago. my last pee test didnt show up pos till i was 12 week, so im very happy theres a faint line there this early!! very surprised x

Soooo Happy for you. I hope the same for all of us TTC. Congrats.

Fitmommy- Thank you so much, i really hope you get your :bfp: as well! And bding is what we have to do to have :baby: so why not have fun with it.

Kmeoi- I feel the same way about having children. I think that there are moms to be that shouldnt be having children and that there are more women without children that would be better fit mothers. The age has nothing to do with whether someone will be a good mom. And thanks again for your prayers and words of encouragement!

TTc- Thanks a million and yea it sucks but its the bump in road and we will take it with stride! And doc told me to only bd when i have a chance to be on my back for 30 min after. Gives the :spermy: a better chance. Said that i should put a pillow under my bum after and stay that way for minimal 30 minutes! But my problem is hubby works till 330am at the hospital and i work 2nd shift (3-11)! SO i try to do like in the middle of the night on the nights he doesnt work i wil stay up late and wear a nighty and surprise him @ like 2 or 3 am! Who could resist that!!! And also you could try just wearing somethiong nice to bed. If hes not in the mood he will be after seeing that im sure! Keep things SPICY!!!!

Is anybody in a bi racial relationship? What race wil baby be? Moms race or dads? Im Cuban and Scotish and DH is Mexican. Just wondering?

I got some new ttc buddies yay!!! :baby::dust:

I have heard the "laying on your back" after or "holding your legs in the air" is a TOTAL myth. As long as you have great CM, those sperm will flow to their destination no matter what...even if you immiately stand up after BD and jump up and down. I'll have to find that quote from where i read that. it was a trusted source. I'm surprised your doc told you to do that. Don't mean to sound mean on that, i thought it was always true too but now don't believe it. and i tell ya, my man doesn't care for sexy nighties, i've tried. i'm lucky actually, he could care LESS if i'm in sweat pants and a sweatshirt, he just wants me naked anway. :) But wonderful ideas though!

I read that soft cups can help keep the semen closer to you cervix as you lay down for 30min after making love. Many pple have conceived using soft cups and I used it this time as well. I guess I will wait and see if it worked fo me. 1 week before my period. Hope it worked

Fitmommy- Thank you so much, i really hope you get your :bfp: as well! And bding is what we have to do to have :baby: so why not have fun with it.

Kmeoi- I feel the same way about having children. I think that there are moms to be that shouldnt be having children and that there are more women without children that would be better fit mothers. The age has nothing to do with whether someone will be a good mom. And thanks again for your prayers and words of encouragement!

TTc- Thanks a million and yea it sucks but its the bump in road and we will take it with stride! And doc told me to only bd when i have a chance to be on my back for 30 min after. Gives the :spermy: a better chance. Said that i should put a pillow under my bum after and stay that way for minimal 30 minutes! But my problem is hubby works till 330am at the hospital and i work 2nd shift (3-11)! SO i try to do like in the middle of the night on the nights he doesnt work i wil stay up late and wear a nighty and surprise him @ like 2 or 3 am! Who could resist that!!! And also you could try just wearing somethiong nice to bed. If hes not in the mood he will be after seeing that im sure! Keep things SPICY!!!!

Is anybody in a bi racial relationship? What race wil baby be? Moms race or dads? Im Cuban and Scotish and DH is Mexican. Just wondering?

Lots and LOTS of baby dust to you!!!
:dust:

You seem like such a great person so I hope you get your :bfp: soon! My husband is Asian and I am a whitey so we'll have hapa babies. Which could be great or could be 'interesting'. LOL Cuban, Scottish and Mexican is quite the mix! Pretty neat :)

I have heard the "laying on your back" after or "holding your legs in the air" is a TOTAL myth. As long as you have great CM, those sperm will flow to their destination no matter what...even if you immiately stand up after BD and jump up and down. I'll have to find that quote from where i read that. it was a trusted source. I'm surprised your doc told you to do that. Don't mean to sound mean on that, i thought it was always true too but now don't believe it. and i tell ya, my man doesn't care for sexy nighties, i've tried. i'm lucky actually, he could care LESS if i'm in sweat pants and a sweatshirt, he just wants me naked anway. :) But wonderful ideas though!

I read that soft cups can help keep the semen closer to you cervix as you lay down for 30min after making love. Many pple have conceived using soft cups and I used it this time as well. I guess I will wait and see if it worked fo me. 1 week before my period. Hope it worked

Oh i hope it worked too for you. I have no idea what soft cups are.

Can someone please explain what soft cups are? Thanks

Basically cups that you can insert into your ... ahemm ;)
They fold out, and then lay neatly over your cervix.
Works a little like Mooncups (for periods), but shallower, so they lie closer to the cervix, hugging the little spermies close :)

Hi all

I am completely new to all this. My brand new husband and I (married a whole week now!) would like a baby ASAP, but for now are just going to do the deed on the highly fertile days.

I am 31, never been pregnant or tried to be, and he is 39 with an 11 year old daughter.

Would love to have some friends to talk to, neither of us know how long this journey could take!

Xxx

It sucks not seeing a :bfp: on here. Wish i did.

HELLO Tee Pee- Welcome! Are you on any fertility meds? Do you have any fertility problems?

Me no, unexpl. I O and dh's SA was normal. Dont know why im not knocked up yet....:cry:

Im feeling really down family and friends keep saying cant be pregnant and i know its to early to tell but i just have this feeling has anyone else ever had that xx Need people to talk to give me positive words :(

HELLO Tee Pee- Welcome! Are you on any fertility meds? Do you have any fertility problems?:

hiya :)

Nope, not so far as we know, like I said I've never been or tried to be pregnant, so we're coming in blind! My husbands ex however is the most fertile person in the world though, but I think it's a good sign that he's already made a beautiful girl!

xxx

Im feeling really down family and friends keep saying cant be pregnant and i know its to early to tell but i just have this feeling has anyone else ever had that xx Need people to talk to give me positive words :(

Hi Brunette :)

I can't help you because we haven't really been trying, and I am in no way an expert on anything pregnancy related! But I didn't want to read and run. Hopefully someone will come along soon with helpful advice! xxx

hey all,
just saw this forum is there room for one more?
thanks
:babydust: to all

Hi all

I am completely new to all this. My brand new husband and I (married a whole week now!) would like a baby ASAP, but for now are just going to do the deed on the highly fertile days.

I am 31, never been pregnant or tried to be, and he is 39 with an 11 year old daughter.

Would love to have some friends to talk to, neither of us know how long this journey could take!

Xxx

WELCOME! You're in the right place for sure. Congrats on your marriage as well! When i first got on this site just a week and a half ago, i just went through and read a bunch of posts to get a feel first and then started responding and asking questions and everyone on here is VERY helpful. Good luck TTC!!! Lot's of :dust: to you!

Hello group!!! We went in for an ultrasound today and follicles are looking good! We are taking the Ovidrel trigger shot tonight and going in for IUI on the 24th at 10:40. We are so excited, this is our first long waited attempt.

Welcome to new members! And good luck to everyone!

Thought I would send a quick update for everyone, we are currently 18 weeks and 4 days?? We will be finding you on April 30th what we are having and are so excited. I have been getting a lot of back pain lately, but i think it might be the start of round ligament pain or my kidneys giving me issues (could also be my uterus getting bigger) my hubby doesnt understand hormones or pregnancy, need to order him a book lol Baby dust to all of you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->