Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

hi
My period was due on 16th of april but didnt come so yesterday I had a dark brown discharge which was very little but today in the morning my bleeding of dark red blood has been started now I dont know what is it...infact I have all the symptoms of pregnancy I have severe cramps in my uterus ......I dont know what to do...anyone who had such experience please share with me thanks.

hi
My period was due on 16th of april but didnt come so yesterday I had a dark brown discharge which was very little but today in the morning my bleeding of dark red blood has been started now I dont know what is it...infact I have all the symptoms of pregnancy I have severe cramps in my uterus ......I dont know what to do...anyone who had such experience please share with me thanks.

You're a WEEK late. I would for sure POAS! Good luck!

My name is Lindsey and this is my first post. We have been TTC for a long time now. My husband and I have been together for almost 8 years. (6 dating, 1.5 married.) The first few years I was on birth control pills and then we decided to stop those. We were not trying but not preventing. The past 3 years now we have been actively TTC. I was diagnosed with PCOS this past year, but I am not eligible for clomid because I am over weight.

August of 2011 I had a false positive with First Response, it was the fist positive test I have ever gotten. My cycles are not regular either.

A friend told me about Soy and how that can help, does anyone know about this?

My name is Lindsey and this is my first post. We have been TTC for a long time now. My husband and I have been together for almost 8 years. (6 dating, 1.5 married.) The first few years I was on birth control pills and then we decided to stop those. We were not trying but not preventing. The past 3 years now we have been actively TTC. I was diagnosed with PCOS this past year, but I am not eligible for clomid because I am over weight.

August of 2011 I had a false positive with First Response, it was the fist positive test I have ever gotten. My cycles are not regular either.

Hi, and welcome :)
I have never heard about Soy, but there are a hundred methods here, that lots of ladies use to help out ...
For instance, honey and cinnamon, sunflower seeds, evening primrose oil, pineapple, softcups, preseed and more and more.
I myself am using Fructus Femina, prenatal vitamins, Folic Acid, and OPK´s to track O, along with checking my CM every day.

Good luck :)

AF due in 9 days got some lower abdominal cramps, also hips and lower back is sore so FXd :D

Hi, and welcome :)
I have never heard about Soy, but there are a hundred methods here, that lots of ladies use to help out ...
For instance, honey and cinnamon, sunflower seeds, evening primrose oil, pineapple, softcups, preseed and more and more.
I myself am using Fructus Femina, prenatal vitamins, Folic Acid, and OPK´s to track O, along with checking my CM every day.

Good luck :)

I do use prenatal vitamins, and my doctor wants to prescribe Metformin.
I am waiting for my next period to correctly track them. I cannot recall the last one I had, some time in March I believe. :(

Would love to be a mummy n OH is really looking forward to being a daddy xx so FXd i get BFN will keep you guys all updated thanx xx

Tulip- Poas is Pee on a stick, so yes i w ould say do a hpt BUT if you are bleeding like AF then maybe the :witch: is showing her face. But then again it could be Implantation bleeding. Hopefully the :test: gives you the :bfp: your looking for.

Brunette- You said you wanted a bfn, but i most certainly know you meant :bfp:!

Honest- i have heard nothing about soy, BUT why are you taking the Metformin? To loose weight or to help with regulation of your period.

GL Ladies!!!
:baby::dust: TO ALL!!!

Tulip- Poas is Pee on a stick, so yes i w ould say do a hpt BUT if you are bleeding like AF then maybe the :witch: is showing her face. But then again it could be Implantation bleeding. Hopefully the :test: gives you the :bfp: your looking for.

Brunette- You said you wanted a bfn, but i most certainly know you meant :bfp:!

Honest- i have heard nothing about soy, BUT why are you taking the Metformin? To loose weight or to help with regulation of your period.

GL Ladies!!!
:baby::dust: TO ALL!!!

The metformin is for both. I need to regulate my period because I have PCOS and I don't ovulate normally, and I am 300lbs, so my doctor wants me to lose weight before I conceive.

HEY ladies. ok so I'm so confused I've never charted or anything until this month the hubby and i decided we are going to try and conceive! i mean we haven't ever taken precautions if it happens it happens but now we are trying so I'm charting and temping and all that. i had a mc around this time last year. but i don't have pcos or anything my doctor says everything looks great i am on my first month of fertibella I'm going to post a link to my chart if someone wants to take a look and tell me what they think! my temps have been all over the place but i believe i o'd on cd 19 i got a +opk that day and have bd a LOT since then and even before. [= good luck to all you ladies and lots of baby dust! <3 My Ovulation Chart

hey ladies ...quick question....do you HAVE TO have implantation bleeding in order to be pregnant or does it vary from woman to woman

:dust: to all

hey ladies ...quick question....do you HAVE TO have implantation bleeding in order to be pregnant or does it vary from woman to woman

:dust: to all

Hey i have been looking up information on it as i was wondering aswell as ive had lower back ache lower abdominal cramps tender breasts but no implantation bleeding but its all been mixed most ive looked at have said you dont necessarily have bleeding depends on the person FXd for you x

my breasts are soo sore they have been for at least a week, i just ovulated about a day ago, but usually the sore breasts go away...not this time...i am :praying: i have entered the 2ww. itll be crazy bc last yr on may 5th i found out i was preggo(sadly my angel went back to heaven) and this yr i will know that date too..
please lemme know if you find out any thing on implantation bleeding im going to do some research also ....thanks

my breasts are soo sore they have been for at least a week, i just ovulated about a day ago, but usually the sore breasts go away...not this time...i am :praying: i have entered the 2ww. itll be crazy bc last yr on may 5th i found out i was preggo(sadly my angel went back to heaven) and this yr i will know that date too..
please lemme know if you find out any thing on implantation bleeding im going to do some research also ....thanks

Can you let me know if you find anything aswell please i ovulated 8 days ago so got 8 days till af is due hope its late FXd

Can you let me know if you find anything aswell please i ovulated 8 days ago so got 8 days till af is due hope its late FXd

Q: I heard that there is some bleeding when the fertilized egg implants. Does that always happen?

A: Some women report spotting around the time the egg implants into the uterus. There are few data available on how often this happens. But it's likely that most women who become pregnant do not experience implantation bleeding, and many women who are not pregnant experience some spotting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->