Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Any advice...
Since takings last pill on the 13th April we've had sex on the 22nd and 25th April. Withdrawal bleed 16th-19th.Ovulation test neg on the 24th and 26th (didn't test on yesterday). Last night I had twinges and today I have really bad cramps. Do u think I have already ovulated or this is a sign of it?! Could I have ovulated straight after wb?

Any advice...
Since takings last pill on the 13th April we've had sex on the 22nd and 25th April. Withdrawal bleed 16th-19th.Ovulation test neg on the 24th and 26th (didn't test on yesterday). Last night I had twinges and today I have really bad cramps. Do u think I have already ovulated or this is a sign of it?! Could I have ovulated straight after wb?

So your cycle started on 4/16 (first day of period)? Do you know the length of your avg cycle when not on the pill? Whatever that number is, subtract 14 from it and that's the day in your cycle you'remost likely to ovulate. For ex. If you have a 28 day cycle, you're most likely to ovulate on day 14.

If your CD1 (cycle day) was 4/16 then today (Friday) is CD12 and you had sex on CD7 and CD10. It seems early to ovulate but if your cycles are short, it's totally possible. Also, cramping is common while ovulating - usually on the side where the egg is being released. Good luck!!

Today 2 days early (never happens) I had brown and light red color maybe pink but im not sure what everyone means by pink blood. its been very light for the past 5hrs couldn't fill a tiny tampon if it wanted to. Im having dull cramping and my boobs are ALWAYS sore before my period but not this time not at all. I had sex around ovulation I really hoping i might be pregnant do you all think its my period.

Today 2 days early (never happens) I had brown and light red color maybe pink but im not sure what everyone means by pink blood. its been very light for the past 5hrs couldn't fill a tiny tampon if it wanted to. Im having dull cramping and my boobs are ALWAYS sore before my period but not this time not at all. I had sex around ovulation I really hoping i might be pregnant do you all think its my period.
hiya I have gone through the same experience 3 times n last time I had the same situation I thought that this might be implantation bleeding but that was my periods...so I think so this is ur periods.

just wanna share my story...
me and my hubby were having unprotected sex for about 6 months... (we werent trying, but just didnt mind if we got pregnant) so back in dec last year, i changed my diet and started to eat really healthy.. i stopped drinking coke and frizzy pops, stop eating fast food (mcdonalds - the meat has hormones injected)
started to eat more fruits and veggies.. drank more water.. also around christmas one of my friends gave me royal jelly as a present... she just gave it to me b/c she said it'll help with overall health. I used to take a spoon every morning at the end of december.. used to take it on an empty stomach then drank water after... well in january i got my period january 21, however when february came, I did not get my period, i took a test and got a BFP. i really really think that the fact that i ate healthy and ate the royal jelly in the mornings, i think that really helped. i am now 14 weeks far.. and the baby is doing good =) just thought i'd share in case any of you ladies want to try that.
Good luck to you all

Well I told everyone what I would be doing this cycle so the 24th we bd with organic ew and I had positive opk on 25th pm time but no bd bf was tired and positive opk on 26th and we bd with preseed I'm going to bd tonight and sun do u think I could of missed my chance by not bd on the 25th with my first positive opk because I don't temp also when will I consider my first dpo my cycle is 28 days day 1 was 4/13

First I would like to say that I have been actively ttc for the last 6 months bf and I have been together for going on 6 years. 3 1/2 of these yrs we weren't trying but had plans on getting pregnant with the mindset of if it happens were ready for it. I've never been on any kind of birth control. I think my bf wants a baby more than me but I haven't given up.This is my last cycle of ttc before clomid. I spoke to my ob about me ttc and the fact that i've never been pregnant and she had me do blood work on 4/16/12 on day 3 of my cycle and I go in 5/3/12 for day 21 blood work. Im praying that i get pregnant this cycle to not take clomid next cycle because it increases multiples. But to let everyone know what i'm trying this cycle just incase it works for me i'm taking DreamQuest ProCreation its a multivitamin & mineral fertility support day 1-9, prenatal vitamins day 10-bfp or af,1 daily baby aspirin,and 1 1200mg mucinex daily also using preseed before and after bd something i came up with on my own also the SMEP,I considering using raw egg whites for 1 bd but im unsure yet. I always a have cycle from 25-30 never later or earlier or missed any. The last 6 months have been 28 days.I've never been pregnant not even a chemical pregnancy.I don't tempt just ov predictors. I also have my bf taking DreamQuest Procreation for males just in-case anything could help. If you have any questions feel free to ask also i think i have tried everything there is lol looking for some support thanks

Good luck to you and welcome to this forum! This is a great group for support so I think you're in great hands here. Hang in there and think positive. I will pray with you for a very soon BFP!!!

Well I told everyone what I would be doing this cycle so the 24th we bd with organic ew and I had positive opk on 25th pm time but no bd bf was tired and positive opk on 26th and we bd with preseed I'm going to bd tonight and sun do u think I could of missed my chance by not bd on the 25th with my first positive opk because I don't temp also when will I consider my first dpo my cycle is 28 days day 1 was 4/13

Once you see the first positive opk, you don't normally ovulate for 24-48 hours so you should be ok. Sounds like you BD'd right at the right times. If my calculations are correct, your 1DPO would be the 28th! Am I right girls?

Once you see the first positive opk, you don't normally ovulate for 24-48 hours so you should be ok. Sounds like you BD'd right at the right times. If my calculations are correct, your 1DPO would be the 28th! Am I right girls?

Since you BDed on the day before your first +opk you should be covered as spermies survive in you for 2-6 days! :thumbup: and ttcbabyism is right in that you probably didn't ovulate until the next morning and you BDed that day too! You should be set!! Now the TWW begins for you :winkwink:
GL and FX!!
:dust:

Did you have a -opk on 25th in the AM or just didn't test? My guess is 27th was DPO1 as you prob Oed on the 26th. But I don't know what the rules are for calculating DPOs!! :shrug:

I heard this today for the first time and it made me think of my miscarriage and loss of my first baby (although too early to even be my baby i guess). I know some of the lyrics don't make sense for that but most do. It's a pretty song but sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_zsz9rtoQk

its never too early to be your baby...its your baby from conception....
I heard this today for the first time and it made me think of my miscarriage and loss of my first baby (although too early to even be my baby i guess). I know some of the lyrics don't make sense for that but most do. It's a pretty song but sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_zsz9rtoQk

Hi,
My fiance and I have decided on trying for a baby, I stopped taking the pill April 26th, and am still awaiting my withdraw period which I should be getting tomorrow or monday. I also have cysts on my ovaries, and I'm not expecting to get pregnant right away, but am just looking for advices on any one who as birth control or cyst and have conceived what worked for you and any advice at all for someone trying to get pregnant for the very first time.

:flower:Hi,

I am new to this forum. I had a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks last cycle after TTC for only 2 months. My husband and I have been together since we were 16 (we are now 25 & 26) and we have decided that now would be the a good time to have a baby together.

I decided to TTC again this month and my AF is due in 2 days. I took a HPT 10DPO and 12 DPO and both were BFN- I don't actually know when I O'd... I am hoping on CD14 (today is day 26) I am feeling rather doubtful that I am pregnant this month but I have been having cramps since 8 DPO (which I never have) I also have been having headaches and my boobs are very noticely "there" and my skins around nipples is peeling. These are the early symptoms I got when pregnant with my CP.

I am looking forward to chatting with girls who are going through the same things :)

Sticky Dust to all xx

welcome!!!
:dust: to you!!
sorry about your loss, but definately keep us posted if you get AF or BFP!!:)
:flower:Hi,

I am new to this forum. I had a chemical pregnancy at 5 weeks last cycle after TTC for only 2 months. My husband and I have been together since we were 16 (we are now 25 & 26) and we have decided that now would be the a good time to have a baby together.

I decided to TTC again this month and my AF is due in 2 days. I took a HPT 10DPO and 12 DPO and both were BFN- I don't actually know when I O'd... I am hoping on CD14 (today is day 26) I am feeling rather doubtful that I am pregnant this month but I have been having cramps since 8 DPO (which I never have) I also have been having headaches and my boobs are very noticely "there" and my skins around nipples is peeling. These are the early symptoms I got when pregnant with my CP.

I am looking forward to chatting with girls who are going through the same things :)

Sticky Dust to all xx

Hi,

This morning I woke at 6am and POAS stick waited the three minutes to see a BFN and went back to sleep. I woke at 7.45am and looked closer and low and behold there was the lightest pink line next to the control line! I then decided to try and pee on the last FRER I have and couldn't!!! Only a tiny tiny amount came out!!! I put the test on the bench thinking I had wasted it and went to take a shower..... When later walking past I noticed that it did infact work and was displaying a BFP!!!

I rang my GP straight away as I am so worried about having another chemical pregnancy (AF is due tomorrow) and got him to send me off to test my HCG levels and my level came back at 11. My GP advised that it is on the low side but given that i am only 3w & 6d ( according to me) I am praying that this is ok...I have another test on Wednesday morning to see if my levels improve.

Fingers crossed that they do.....it's awaiting game now...

Sticky baby dust to all *******

CONGRATS TO YOU!!! I GOT MY :BFP: THIS MORNING TOO...WE ARE EXACTLY SAME TIME ALONG!.WE CAN BE BUMP BUDDIES????:hugs:
Hi,

This morning I woke at 6am and POAS stick waited the three minutes to see a BFN and went back to sleep. I woke at 7.45am and looked closer and low and behold there was the lightest pink line next to the control line! I then decided to try and pee on the last FRER I have and couldn't!!! Only a tiny tiny amount came out!!! I put the test on the bench thinking I had wasted it and went to take a shower..... When later walking past I noticed that it did infact work and was displaying a BFP!!!

I rang my GP straight away as I am so worried about having another chemical pregnancy (AF is due tomorrow) and got him to send me off to test my HCG levels and my level came back at 11. My GP advised that it is on the low side but given that i am only 3w & 6d ( according to me) I am praying that this is ok...I have another test on Wednesday morning to see if my levels improve.

Fingers crossed that they do.....it's awaiting game now...

Sticky baby dust to all *******

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->