Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi ladies,
I'm new here today but have been a BnB stalker for some time! Seeing other ladies in the same position as me made me feel so much better and more confident about the rollercoaster of TTC cos I was hopeless on my own and boring my friends to tears!

Bit about me: Me and DH have been married for 3 years and suffered a mmc back in 2010 when I got pregnant totally by accident. I took it really badly as I'd got myself so excited about being a mummy and so we've been focussing on our careers and stuff and waited til now to try again.

I came of bc (microgynon) back in September and we've been NTNP with no luck so this is the month we stepped it up a gear. Currently 6dpo (I think- I just went off pains and cm) and feeling pretty normal so I'm not overly hopeful but still praying!

Anyway, ordered us some pre-seed for next cycle- anyone used it/had any luck? I've read some good stuff about it so I'm hoping it will be enough and I won't have to start using temping/OPKs.

Sorry for rambling a bit... xxxxx

I'm also a newbie to this forum, and I'm excited to discuss and learn during my TTC time.

My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years, been together 7.5. I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, so I have had to go off serious meds well in advance in order to TTC. The longer I'm not pregnant, the more damage is done to my body as being pregnant puts 70% of women in my situation into remmission.

We have been trying for 4 months, and this past month I started temping. My chart is completely confusing even though I take my temp at the same time every morning. It is high for the first 2 days of my period (37.2) then drops back down for a few days (36.35) peaked for one day (37) and is down the last 2 days (36.09)...this is only over a 2 week span.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

What is your opinion on the best way to know when you're ovulating?

hi ladies,
i'm new here today but have been a bnb stalker for some time! Seeing other ladies in the same position as me made me feel so much better and more confident about the rollercoaster of ttc cos i was hopeless on my own and boring my friends to tears!

Bit about me: Me and dh have been married for 3 years and suffered a mmc back in 2010 when i got pregnant totally by accident. I took it really badly as i'd got myself so excited about being a mummy and so we've been focussing on our careers and stuff and waited til now to try again.

I came of bc (microgynon) back in september and we've been ntnp with no luck so this is the month we stepped it up a gear. Currently 6dpo (i think- i just went off pains and cm) and feeling pretty normal so i'm not overly hopeful but still praying!

Anyway, ordered us some pre-seed for next cycle- anyone used it/had any luck? I've read some good stuff about it so i'm hoping it will be enough and i won't have to start using temping/opks.

Sorry for rambling a bit... Xxxxx

welcome!!!

I'm also a newbie to this forum, and I'm excited to discuss and learn during my TTC time.

My husband and I have been married for almost 2 years, been together 7.5. I suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, so I have had to go off serious meds well in advance in order to TTC. The longer I'm not pregnant, the more damage is done to my body as being pregnant puts 70% of women in my situation into remmission.

We have been trying for 4 months, and this past month I started temping. My chart is completely confusing even though I take my temp at the same time every morning. It is high for the first 2 days of my period (37.2) then drops back down for a few days (36.35) peaked for one day (37) and is down the last 2 days (36.09)...this is only over a 2 week span.
Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

What is your opinion on the best way to know when you're ovulating?

WELCOME!!! Do you use fertility friend? if you chart your temps, it helps to see it. Your OV date depends on your cycle length. For example, i'm on a 31-day cycle so Day 16-19 is when i ovulate but if you temp and chart it, it will show you when you ovulated. Good luck!

another positive OPK! Yay! So either i will be ov'ing today or tomorrow since i had a positive yesterday mid-morning too. i tell ya, i hope i do soon so we can take a break. i'm tired!

Attachments

• 20120430_102936[1].jpg
    20120430_102936[1].jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 0
Well I told everyone what I would be doing this cycle so the 24th we bd with organic ew and I had positive opk on 25th pm time but no bd bf was tired and positive opk on 26th and we bd with preseed I'm going to bd tonight and sun do u think I could of missed my chance by not bd on the 25th with my first positive opk because I don't temp also when will I consider my first dpo my cycle is 28 days day 1 was 4/13

Once you see the first positive opk, you don't normally ovulate for 24-48 hours so you should be ok. Sounds like you BD'd right at the right times. If my calculations are correct, your 1DPO would be the 28th! Am I right girls?

Since you BDed on the day before your first +opk you should be covered as spermies survive in you for 2-6 days! :thumbup: and ttcbabyism is right in that you probably didn't ovulate until the next morning and you BDed that day too! You should be set!! Now the TWW begins for you :winkwink:
GL and FX!!
:dust:

Did you have a -opk on 25th in the AM or just didn't test? My guess is 27th was DPO1 as you prob Oed on the 26th. But I don't know what the rules are for calculating DPOs!! :shrug:

I did test that am with fmu and it was neg but im thinking i ov on the 27 so i would be 3dpo or 4dpo

i should be 3dpo or 4dpo and i really excited this cycle also im still going on 5/1 for blood work to determine if i need clomid the blood work i had done on 4/16 the didn't tell me much but everything lookd good i dont even know what all they were testing for but i am a poas addict so i may start testing with $ store test on 1 a day 5/6 until :witch: or :bfp: also i haven't had any symptoms like other just light middle tingleing or slight twinges its kinda of hard to explain with some in cervix i will keep everyone informed of what happens

Congrats to all the :bfp:s... I am so excited for you ladies. Heres to a healthy sticky bean....

And good luck to all of us who are still on our ttc journey!!!

Welcome zogglet and LP1985!!!

Yay on the +OPK ttcbabyisom - hope you catch that egg!! FX :thumbup:

ttcababy4yrs - lots and lots of sticky dust to you!! I hope you get that :bfp: Just remember that testing so early can catch a CP and that might be disheartening. You should try to wait at least until DPO12. GL!!
:dust:

hi everyone. my hubby and i have been ttc for over 16 months. i've tried clomid and and sorts of thing but nothing seems to be happening. im so confused as to what we are doing wrong and im really worried. cos i was pregnant once before i married, was unplanned but i cant seem to explain why its taking so much time now that i really need it. people tell me not to worry but it not as easy as it sounds. my period has been messed up this past few months but its better this month. im thinking of trying pregnacare conception vitabiotics. please any advice or help:cry

Hi everyone, I haven't joined a group like this before but thought it is about time I try it out. I am extremely disappointed as dh and i have been ttc for over 2 yrs now. Our gyn and RE have mentioned that there is nothing wrong with either of us. we are both 33 and I am extremely anxious, depressed and scared at this point. I wanted to reach out and see if there were people on this forum who had tried IUI and if they had any success as that is the next step we are considering. I just want to know that things are going to work out and I truly wish there was a magic wand in life:) Would love to hear from all of you here and what your experiences have been.

hi everyone. my hubby and i have been ttc for over 16 months. i've tried clomid and and sorts of thing but nothing seems to be happening. im so confused as to what we are doing wrong and im really worried. cos i was pregnant once before i married, was unplanned but i cant seem to explain why its taking so much time now that i really need it. people tell me not to worry but it not as easy as it sounds. my period has been messed up this past few months but its better this month. im thinking of trying pregnacare conception vitabiotics. please any advice or help:cry

Wow, that's a long time. Sorry it's taken you so long sweetie. Welcome to this forum. It's a wonderful place to let your worries and concerns out. I would definitely talk to your doctor about the pregnacare and have they tested you both to make sure you're ok? Good luck! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->