Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Thank you!! Yep not kidding seeing as one of my friends got pregnant after one nite with her new fella and is now 13 weeks gone, just feels like everyone else is getting there before me! Lol!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you aswell!! Not sure if it's down to the depo I had one shot 2 years ago just before we really sat down and discussed trying,silly to have had it done really!! But wasn't sure if that's what the prob could be with us? I'll keep posted now I have an ear I can bend! And everything crossed so very much for you both!!!

Oh gosh! Everyone I know is pregnant or just had a baby! There are baby's everywhere! I try so hard to be happy for all my friends and family it is just do hard thinking I've been trying for so long and they try once and get it! It just sucks!!! I'm going to buy some pre seed this month and give that a try. Any little thing I can think of I'll try! Hopefully this cycle will be our cycle! I'm glad there is someone else going through the same thing as me! I'll keep everything crossed for the both of us!!! It will happen!! :)

It is very disheartening when it seems like it's "everyone but me". I'm in this boat too! Family and friends are pregnant all around me, and as happy as I am for them, I tend to have to fight the feelings of bitterness and jealousy away at times. Our time will come, I am sure of it! I have faith that God will bless us greatly when the time is right. If we had conceived when we had first began trying, it would have been a very hard period when our child would have come (my husband was laid off and money was tight!). Take heart that it will happen! I won't say "relax" or "stop trying" because, to me anyway, it's impossible to do and infuriourating to hear! I will keep fingers crossed and keep prayers coming your way!!!

We all three seem to be in the same boat. I'm glad there are others who understand and it's not just me. And it's good to hear you have to fight off those feelings as well. I feel bad for feeling them at times so im very glad I am not the only one! Thank you! :)

Any tips for surviving the 2WW? (Actually, 1ww now). I hate thinking about symptoms/signs and tell myself I won't, but without fail every month I do! I have my normal PMS symptoms like sore breasts and bloating. I hate losing hope, but whenever I get these, I feel like the month is wasted and I'm hoping my period comes so I can start over. Since I've never been pregnant, I don't know if PMS symptoms can occur and I still end up pregnant. I guess we will see.

The tww forum on this site is amazing! I love the ladies there I'll send you a link

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/300592-welcome-two-week-wait-644.html#post17831747

Any tips for surviving the 2WW? (Actually, 1ww now). I hate thinking about symptoms/signs and tell myself I won't, but without fail every month I do! I have my normal PMS symptoms like sore breasts and bloating. I hate losing hope, but whenever I get these, I feel like the month is wasted and I'm hoping my period comes so I can start over. Since I've never been pregnant, I don't know if PMS symptoms can occur and I still end up pregnant. I guess we will see.

The tww forum on this site is amazing! I love the ladies there I'll send you a link

https://www.babyandbump.com/two-week-wait/300592-welcome-two-week-wait-644.html#post17831747

Thanks!!! :)

Right there with you! i'm 8dpo...testing in 6 days...and i'm going bonkers! But to answer your question, YES, you can have the exact same symptoms whether you are pregnant or get AF, that's why it's SO FRUSTRATING! You can think you know for sure all of your symptoms are related to being pregnant and then BAM...BFN. Ugh...or just the opposite too though! I'm going to have to check out that 2ww forum someone mentioned too. :hugs:

Have to agree the 2ww is the most hardest part about TTC!! I usually find its best to try and chill out,hard enough I know, but having a long hot soak in the bath with a face pack and a good book I find chills me out also going out for the day with friends who don't have kids or friends with dogs so we walk for hours!!! Lol!! Not sure who said about the injection I had but no it's supposed to be a 3 month depo, my friend has been on it for years hence giving it a go and now severely regretting it! Oh well maybe next month will be the one!

This AM I did a FMU, 14DPO on my first cycle TTC#1.

I peed in a cup instead of POAS because it's easier. I took a Target (the store) brand early pregnancy test and the line showed up immediately. I panicked a little and immediately took a Clear Blue Digital. Came up with a "Pregnant" within a minute.

I ovulate early in my cycle, so AF is due Saturday and I am worrying about a chemical pregnancy.

I am dumbfounded. I never thought we'd be so blessed to have a BFP in our first cycle of TTC!

What's next? I plan on calling my OB/GYN. When can I anticipate a blood test?

This AM I did a FMU, 14DPO on my first cycle TTC#1.

I peed in a cup instead of POAS because it's easier. I took a Target (the store) brand early pregnancy test and the line showed up immediately. I panicked a little and immediately took a Clear Blue Digital. Came up with a "Pregnant" within a minute.

I ovulate early in my cycle, so AF is due Saturday and I am worrying about a chemical pregnancy.

I am dumbfounded. I never thought we'd be so blessed to have a BFP in our first cycle of TTC!

What's next? I plan on calling my OB/GYN. When can I anticipate a blood test?

:happydance::happydance:

Hi Ladies
well I haven't been posting much do to family issues. but I said I would give you all an update I did try hard this last cycle and I had two positive opk's this cycle so I was sure I ovulated but my temps we not good. today is cd 26 and i have a 28 day cycle so i took 3 hpt tests and all :bfn: i'm upset i didnt get a :bfp: this month but I happen to know what my issue is now and why I have gotten a :bfp: ever I recieved a called from my doctor today and I have anovulatory cycles so from my understanding my body prepares for it but never releases an egg at all. also the levels of my test were fine and my bf analysis was great so im going to start clomid this cycle so im excited about it and i will keep you all updated on everything so im waiting for :af: to arrive and cant wait to get to :sex: p.s i know when I do start clomid I will let you know the mg and what days also i will continue to use preseed im not sure about egg whites but maybe the instead cup once on ov day because i really dont like them so wish me luck and congrats on all the :bfp: and :dust: to everyone still ttc our day will be here soon :hug:

This was out right after a strange rain storm on our way home from work tonight. How cool. Maybe a sign i'm preggers... :)

Attachments

• 20120509_180433[1].jpg
    20120509_180433[1].jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
  • 20120509_180950[1].jpg
    20120509_180950[1].jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 2
Ditty congratulations!! Unfo I'm out thus month. Witch right on time today despite me being convinced last week that I was preggo... Especially after that evil false positive on blue dye.

Feeling ok and looking forward to the next month in a weird way. Almost relieved that tww is over even tho it wasn't our month.

Babydust to all and keeping my fxed for you all xxxxx

well i am now on 15 dpo so will test tomorrow this makes 40cd of a 33 day cycle so hopefully it is good news... will let everyone know what happens.

no such luck an hour after i post AF comes...sucks when I am that late I always give up my hopes...now on to ttc for our 13th month..Just so frustrating..:sad2:

Well girls, totally caved this morning and POAS...BFN but i'm not surprised...still too early...now that i've caved, i'll test again Saturday (12dpo) and then Monday (14 dpo)....geesh! Only reason i tested this morning was because i felt hung over and that's exactly how i felt last time i was pregnant. Woke up with horrible headache and backache and just overall crummy and thought, oh my gosh, i better test. :wacko: Sorry to all of those that i preached to about WAITING...apparently i can't even listen to myself. Had NO intentions of testing yet. I guess the POAS-syndrome/addiction is very real!

hi
this time I am again TTC so I am having severe backache,cramping in lower abdomen uterus,headache ,feel like to vomit,pain in legs ,frequent urination and earache ( which I have never b4) I am wondering is earache can be early sign of pregnancy..last night I was having severe pain in my uterus so I went to emergency and they thought that I could b possibly pregnant but urine test came out to b negative but I want to mention here that today is my 18th day since last period started which was on 23rd april so I think so it was very early to detect HCG hormone but they said that I have UTI but I dont know what the symptoms of earache,vomit,legs in pain have to do with UTI....I think so I should not loose hope bcz this time the urine test was quite earlier like about 2 -4 dpo so I should test again after missing my periods...and inspite of all these things since last 3 days the cramping ,backache and earache mostly occur at night time...if there is any1 with similar experience so do share with me n all the best to every1.

hi
this time I am again TTC so I am having severe backache,cramping in lower abdomen uterus,headache ,feel like to vomit,pain in legs ,frequent urination and earache ( which I have never b4) I am wondering is earache can be early sign of pregnancy..last night I was having severe pain in my uterus so I went to emergency and they thought that I could b possibly pregnant but urine test came out to b negative but I want to mention here that today is my 18th day since last period started which was on 23rd april so I think so it was very early to detect HCG hormone but they said that I have UTI but I dont know what the symptoms of earache,vomit,legs in pain have to do with UTI....I think so I should not loose hope bcz this time the urine test was quite earlier like about 2 -4 dpo so I should test again after missing my periods...and inspite of all these things since last 3 days the cramping ,backache and earache mostly occur at night time...if there is any1 with similar experience so do share with me n all the best to every1.

I had everything except the earache until 10DPO. Now I only have the backache and cramping left. Still hoping. 2 days late. Still BFN.

Good luck to you :dust:

QUOTE]

I had everything except the earache until 10DPO. Now I only have the backache and cramping left. Still hoping. 2 days late. Still BFN.

Good luck to you :dust:[/QUOTE]

hi preg_pilot
I wanna ask u that does ur symptoms specially cramping and backache get worse at night as well? n can u please tell me where do u have cramping most of the time? btw thx alot n wish u all the v best...my prayers r with u.

Ugh...i'm so nervous and scared. Hate this feeling. Want that :bfp: SOOO bad. Today's prayer was different. Instead of praying for God to grant my wish and give me a baby, i prayed for PEACE during this time of my obsessing...
[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->