Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

hi preg_pilot
I wanna ask u that does ur symptoms specially cramping and backache get worse at night as well? n can u please tell me where do u have cramping most of the time? btw thx alot n wish u all the v best...my prayers r with u.

Hey, yes. The backache definitely gets worse as the day goes by. My back is killing me atm.
I feel cramps, kind of all over. They started being kind of to the side of the middle, way way in there.
Now they seem to be more focused around and below my belly button, and sometimes like they´re dead center down in my hips. They´re not really painful anymore. Sometimes I just get twinges.
Today when I was drying my belly button after swimming, I felt a gentle tugging sensation going from my belly button, all the way down to my hoohah...

In regards to my back, it´s almost exclusively in my lower back, in the sides, not that much at center.

lots of :dust: for you and FX.

Hi,
i have been married since 2010 would be two years in November. Am desperately TTC but have certain constraints as we dont live in the same country.
i tried clomid for the first time in Feb 2012 and fortunately travelled to meet him but still saw AF the next month. we were together for my next two cycles and recently 18dpo AF was no show i was elated and had a PT but came back with BFN :cry:. couldnt stop the tears.

i have to leave him now for another month before he come visiting :plane: and hope it during my OV dates. :dust:

Super scared...sad this morning. My chart does not look good as of this morning's temp. Could be late implantation??? I don't feel hopeful. This sucks. :cry:

Super scared...sad this morning. My chart does not look good as of this morning's temp. Could be late implantation??? I don't feel hopeful. This sucks. :cry:

Oh I'm so sorry ttcbabyisom! :hugs: It could be anything so don't lose hope just yet! It's not over until the :witch: shows and I'm crossing everything that she doesn't!!!! Keep us posted :hug:
:dust:

Really annoyed :growlmad: my temp dipped this am so I took an opk, it was positive which means I'm Oving 6 days earlier than expected - there are no real symptoms and I've had no ewcm which I've got every other time - what's going on? I'll only be able to bd this evening and haven't bd'd since last cycle - have I missed it completely? :cry: I had annovulatory cycles last year which was fixed by medication. My temps indicate I am ovulating so I have no idea what is wrong. Pcos? Any advice much appreciated.

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this site, nice to meet you all. DH and I decided to start TTC and I came off the pill at the beginning of May. I've been charting - on CD 17 at the mo and still no sign of O. Sorry if this is TMI but just a little unsure about something - We BD last night and this morning I have a really strong odor from down there. I have noticed this before, and it only ever happens the day after we BD. I read somewhere that this can be something to do with a clash in our PH levels. Does anyone know anything about this/if it will cause us a problem with getting pregnant?
Baby dust to all

Hi Everyone,
I'm new to this site, nice to meet you all. DH and I decided to start TTC and I came off the pill at the beginning of May. I've been charting - on CD 17 at the mo and still no sign of O. Sorry if this is TMI but just a little unsure about something - We BD last night and this morning I have a really strong odor from down there. I have noticed this before, and it only ever happens the day after we BD. I read somewhere that this can be something to do with a clash in our PH levels. Does anyone know anything about this/if it will cause us a problem with getting pregnant?
Baby dust to all

Bumping this thread hoping for an answer :) I sadly can´t answer your question.

Wow great idea .... Its good to see us first timers stick together because ttc for the first time can be tricky.

Im sorry to hear that fitmommy I know how you feel trust me but if you remain positve Im sure everthing will work out for you and the reat of us as well..... Hang in there...

Welcome to all the new comers. I am on cd4 and so it is my second day taking Clomid. I hope everyone has had a beautiful weekend.

Fit

Hi Im Piper and Im 29 and ttc for the first time also,as of now Im 11 days late. My longest cycle is 33 days and my last period started on april 7 it was light for two days,third day medium, 4th day spotting, 5th day it was gone, 6th day spotting and then it was gone for good. In april I was getting head aches for two weeks straight, lower back pain, and until this day my breast are sore(at first it was just my nipplies) it feels like my cycle is going to start sometimes but then it goes away. I took a first response test on my 4th day but it was negative but as of today I took another one today and there was a faint line. Im going to test again in a few days so I will keep you ladies posted. Good luck everyone.

Good luck pipergood, that sounds really promising!! How exciting, i'll keep fx for you and keep us updated. Can't wait to be in my tww. I wish O would hurry up :(

How's the best way to track ovulation? I've tried reading temps sticks and many other ways including personal examinations. I've jus started yet another period so no chance this month!Any suggerstions would be good! Keepin my fingers crossed for everyone else ttc your time will be soon!

Hi Im Piper and Im 29 and ttc for the first time also,as of now Im 11 days late. My longest cycle is 33 days and my last period started on april 7 it was light for two days,third day medium, 4th day spotting, 5th day it was gone, 6th day spotting and then it was gone for good. In april I was getting head aches for two weeks straight, lower back pain, and until this day my breast are sore(at first it was just my nipplies) it feels like my cycle is going to start sometimes but then it goes away. I took a first response test on my 4th day but it was negative but as of today I took another one today and there was a faint line. Im going to test again in a few days so I will keep you ladies posted. Good luck everyone.

Crossing my fingers for you PiperGood :flower:

How's the best way to track ovulation? I've tried reading temps sticks and many other ways including personal examinations. I've jus started yet another period so no chance this month!Any suggerstions would be good! Keepin my fingers crossed for everyone else ttc your time will be soon!

Hi:hi: Cuddles28 - Temping and OPKs are my preferred method - I use a digital OPK (Clear Blue) it's more expensive than the others but there is no need to guess if the line is darker etc - smiley face = Ov window - simples. If you do decide to use them you can buy the sticks on their own (they plug into a tester) this works out cheaper than buying the whole pack.

I get a temp dip before I ov so temping works ok for me. I find it really difficult to monitor my cm as it seems to change by the hour.

Good luck with the next cycle - are your cycles regular? If not would recommend testing with OPKs from cd 8.

So ANOTHER BFN this morning…assuming this for sure means no pregnancy this cycle. My temps are completely confusing though. Went down on cd 11 and 12 and then shot back up cd 13 and back down on 14…BUT bbt is confusing me because this morning’s first temp was 97.26 and took it again right away without moving or anything and it was 97.71. WTH??? Supposed to get AF tomorrow…feel it’s inevitable at this point and feeling the most down EVER. Just numb. :nope:

I’m sorry to all of you that have gotten this same news, I pray that next month is your month. Our month. Please God.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->