Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

:bfn: and :witch: yesterday so I’m out for May. :sad2: On to cycle #4…already on day 2 so that’s good.

Really sorry ttcbabisom! Roll on all the bding this month :) !
I had a huge temp dip this morning so im hoping O has happened today. I had ewcm for the last two days but not really any cm there today which is odd if i am Oing. I suppose we'll see if temp goes up tomorrow to confirm it. Anyway, i'll keep you posted. What CD do u normally O? Hope it's not too long a wait! FX!

I don't understand - my temp is dipped for the last 2 days but i've gone back to creamy cm. Is it possible to have creamy the day you O or does that mean i'm not Oing? But then my temp has dipped loads so that suggests LH surge?? Can anyone have a look at my chart and see what they think?

This is my second cycle ttc #1. My husband and I don't wan't to tell anyone because we don't want the added pressure (we get asked enough when we're going to have kids!) I think it will be really nice having the support you ladies seem to give to one another through this crazy journey! Best of luck to us all this month!!!

Big fat negative there's a post with all the abreaveations and text xx

Ere is a link https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

This is my 1st post and 1 month ttc, I'm finding it so frustrating waiting to take a hpt. I have no patience what so ever. I am not due for another but I am having a lot of breast tenderness. How soon can I do a hpt and which tests are recommended.

ttcbabisom, sorry about the BFN, stay positive, same thing happened to me so I understand how you are feeling.

This is my second cycle ttc #1. My husband and I don't wan't to tell anyone because we don't want the added pressure (we get asked enough when we're going to have kids!) I think it will be really nice having the support you ladies seem to give to one another through this crazy journey! Best of luck to us all this month!!!

Hey, and welcome to BnB :)
I understand about the not telling. I haven´t told anyone but my best friend (who is pregnant). Going to keep it secret for a while at least.

This is my 1st post and 1 month ttc, I'm finding it so frustrating waiting to take a hpt. I have no patience what so ever. I am not due for another but I am having a lot of breast tenderness. How soon can I do a hpt and which tests are recommended.

The soonest would be 12DPO (days past ovulation).
A first response test (any kind), unless any of the ladies here have any objections?
Good luck :)

It's exactly one year today that we are TTC!! lol, I hope the countdown will end soon.

Looking for some advice, my fiance and I have been trying for a month, and the last time we tired we had sex on my most three fertile days, it's been about a week, and I'm having symptoms, like, neausea, light headed, swollen breast, cramping like a period, bloating, bothered by certain smells, and grossed out by the thought of red meat. A few gfs of mine say its too soon to tell and it's probably in my head. I'm just wondering is it too soon to tell, as anybody else experience symptoms or know someone who as. I know I shouldn't but I already have my hopes up. Would really love some advice. Thanks in advance.

Looking for some advice, my fiance and I have been trying for a month, and the last time we tired we had sex on my most three fertile days, it's been about a week, and I'm having symptoms, like, neausea, light headed, swollen breast, cramping like a period, bloating, bothered by certain smells, and grossed out by the thought of red meat. A few gfs of mine say its too soon to tell and it's probably in my head. I'm just wondering is it too soon to tell, as anybody else experience symptoms or know someone who as. I know I shouldn't but I already have my hopes up. Would really love some advice. Thanks in advance.

I don´t want to get your hopes up, but I had symptoms going all the way from 2DPO... they mostly stopped on 10DPO, and were all gone by 20 DPO.
Today I got my :bfp: :D

Hey everyone. My cycles usually average 33 days. Well today is CD 49 and 19 DPO. I have took 3 tests and all were BFN. That last one was at around 10 DPO. Idk what I should do. I have really had much symptoms. Around the time I was suppose to get AF, I got sharp pains in my right BB all throughout the night. Here lately I have been a little gassy and felt stopped up. I don't want to POAS...lol. It makes me feel crazy. I see lines that aint there...haha. What should I do?

Hey everyone. My cycles usually average 33 days. Well today is CD 49 and 19 DPO. I have took 3 tests and all were BFN. That last one was at around 10 DPO. Idk what I should do. I have really had much symptoms. Around the time I was suppose to get AF, I got sharp pains in my right BB all throughout the night. Here lately I have been a little gassy and felt stopped up. I don't want to POAS...lol. It makes me feel crazy. I see lines that aint there...haha. What should I do?

Hi wantababybad2, how long is your luteal phase usually? I'd say you should test again as 10dpo was probably too early - only way to know really. symptoms sound hopeful. Fx for you x

I'm not sure. I'm new to this. I just got a thermometer to start temp charting. I was going to this cycle, but it seems like there is not going to be a cycle. As of right now I'm having sharp pains in my left BB. I just don't want to go buy another test and it be a BFN. My DH talks about a baby every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->