Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

:hi:. I'm TTC number 1, on CD5 of my 3rd cycle - no chance last cycle though we didn't DTD at all over ov :dohh:. Im 31 and DH is 34. I've just started temping but OPKs seem to indicate I ov around CD19/20 with cycles of around 29 days so LP is slightly on the short side. Oh and I don't get much EWCM so have started drinking grapefruit juice and green tea this cycle.

Lots of luck and babydust to you all :thumbup:.

Hi Everyone,

I'm a newbie to the site and I am feeling a little overwhelmed with navigating this site. I looked for a section that was for newbies and couldn't find one. So since I am TTC I thought it would be appropriate to post in here and say hi to everyone:). I look forward to getting to know those of you who are here in TTC, as well as those who are outside of TTC. *babydust* to all<3

Hello,

We have been struggling to conceive #1 for 16 months now and are suffering from male infertility. Unfortunately, our insurance won't pay for my husband to see a urologist because it's for fertility (pretty crappy I know), let alone IUI, IVF. So we just cut the crap and decided on IVF. However due to lack of funding at the moment and him deploying soon (military has the worst timing), we're waiting till after his deployment to start it. That means all natural for the time being. Still hoping, crossing my fingers that it can happen the old fashioned way.[-o&lt;

Hi all! Completely new to this. After being together for 10 years (married 2) we are just now TTC. So glad to have a forum as a go to. Especially since I have PCOS and don't want to alert my friends that we are trying in case it takes a long while.

Hi, my name is Gina Leonard. I am ttc after having unprotected sex for about 7 yrs and still no kid. I am 24 and my husband is 30 yrs of age, and I was on and off birth control, and now I am diabetic, and they are telling me that it's a weight issue. I am currently 240 lbs, and loosing weight as of now, and we want a child. My periods are 60 days apart, so I only have one every three months and trying to consider other ideas. I am new to this thing because I thought that if you have sex, and wish luck, then it would be simple. Obvisly not! I have had many 'girl' friends get pregnant with no problem, but me, it's a different story I guess. Any advice?

Hi all!! My name is Katie and me and my SO are ttc #1. We weren't trying, but in Oct 2010 we got pg, only to find shortly after it was an ectopic :cry: .. We had to wait a while until I eventually had an HSG test and my tubes came up clear.

Last month we weren't really "trying", so technically this will be my first month ttc again. I ordered OPK tests because for some reason last cycle I was late (5days late, wtf!!), so here's to hoping this month is it!!!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!

Hi all!! My name is Katie and me and my SO are ttc #1. We weren't trying, but in Oct 2010 we got pg, only to find shortly after it was an ectopic :cry: .. We had to wait a while until I eventually had an HSG test and my tubes came up clear.

Last month we weren't really "trying", so technically this will be my first month ttc again. I ordered OPK tests because for some reason last cycle I was late (5days late, wtf!!), so here's to hoping this month is it!!!

Good luck and baby dust to everyone!!

Oh, and I guess I should include our ages, haha!! I am 27, and my SO is 28.

I've been lurking for a little while and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Loretta, 30 years old. I've been with my bf for 4 years now. I've never really had normal periods since I was a kid, and I've always been told its due to my weight. I did lose about 80 lbs in '04' so things did normalize and I did get pregnant and miscarry in Aug of 2005 at what we presumed was 12 weeks (irregular periods). So here I am again madly in love and hearing my biological clock banging on the door (not to mention my parents want grandchildren already). Its time! We are actually trying now.

You all seem great and I will be supportive of everyone and I'm sure I will need your support as well. Good luck to you all!

I've been lurking for a little while and figured I'd introduce myself. I'm Loretta, 30 years old. I've been with my bf for 4 years now. I've never really had normal periods since I was a kid, and I've always been told its due to my weight. I did lose about 80 lbs in '04' so things did normalize and I did get pregnant and miscarry in Aug of 2005 at what we presumed was 12 weeks (irregular periods). So here I am again madly in love and hearing my biological clock banging on the door (not to mention my parents want grandchildren already). Its time! We are actually trying now.

You all seem great and I will be supportive of everyone and I'm sure I will need your support as well. Good luck to you all!

Hey, I've always had irregular periods as well. Looking to lose at least 40lbs this summer and hope they get more regular. Do you know if you have PCOS?

Hi all, thought I'd stick my nose in here. OH and I are now NTNP, we've been together for 10.5 years and married for 3. In all that time, we've been REALLY careful not to get pg before we were ready. So, now is the time! I don't want to get too heavily into the TTC world just yet, so NTNP it will be for us for a least a few months. I'm hoping I'll take after my Mum and my Nan and fall quite easily. Fingers crossed!

Hey, I've always had irregular periods as well. Looking to lose at least 40lbs this summer and hope they get more regular. Do you know if you have PCOS?

Hiya, sorry for the late response. I don't know if I have PCOS or Endo. I've always asked to be tested, but the answer was always for me to lose more weight and try for a year before they would do anything. Instead of paying money for docs that don't care I'm going to my first Acupuncture appointment today. I've heard a lot of success stories with acupuncture alone. Baby dust!

Hiya, sorry for the late response. I don't know if I have PCOS or Endo. I've always asked to be tested, but the answer was always for me to lose more weight and try for a year before they would do anything. Instead of paying money for docs that don't care I'm going to my first Acupuncture appointment today. I've heard a lot of success stories with acupuncture alone. Baby dust!

ugggh that sucks! I was able to get referred to a gyne right off the bat because of my ovarian cyst. She never told me to lose weight before she'd see me. She did suggest it though :) Good luck witht he Acupuncture I'm thinking of heading back to mine. She worked wonders on me before!

hi everyone,me n my hubby is trying to conceive for the last 3 months through a plastic syringe insertion.this month we did on day 13th,14th,15th..what are the chances of getting pregnant?am ovulating in these days..pls,help me out..

Hi everyone!
I am a newbie to the site and these forums.
Currently ttc number one and waiting to ovulate...it's taking freaking forever! I am thinking the opks aren't working for me. I was supposed to o yesterday but still haven't had a positive opk. what is going on?!
Also been dtd every night for the past 8 days - what a marathon :)

Hi,

I just returned from fertility doctor's visit. After all tests were done my doctor has decided to put me on Clomid beginning next cycle. Any serious side effects I should be aware of? Will I be able to function at work?

mjbaby:flower:

Hi everyone!
I am so excited ttc number one :)
Today is cd 15 and still haven't gotten a positive opk. this wait is killer!
am thinking i may have missed the lh surge as I usually o on cd 13.

looking forward to all of us getting a bpf asap!!

Hi All,
OH and i have been together for 3 years and married for 2 months and are ttc number one :)
AF was a day late then showed her ugly face today..

its funny how your head plays tricks with you once you start ttc, isnt it?
i could have sworn i was pregnant leading up to when AF was due for the last 2 cycles..
every symptom under the sun, then nothing!!

oh well.. just gonna keep trying till we get there :) and enjoy it on the way ;)

Hello ladies, I'm so happy I've found this site :)
Well I'm 27 my husband is 33 and we've been ttc since February 09 or 2010, I have an exceptional Obgyn she listens to us when we talk to her atleast that's what I thought; my husband & I explained to her that we've been ttc and haven't been very successful she just kept on telling us to relax, keep trying, don't think about it to much, your still young & healthy, ugh! Blah blah blah! I'm tired of ppl telling us to relax! You relax! Well although my gyn is awesome I've recently been giving a new gyn; although her pap smears are a bit rough; she listened to our fears & concerns and she gave me a referral for a RE! We are so excited! But I'm a bit nervous, I'm frightened that they'll find something that can't be fixed and my only option would be IVF :( which we can't afford. Although I've been preparing just in case that's the issue. I'm like most woman who's having difficulties conceiving, I'm up all night long trying to find/cure my own infertility. I've bought fertilaid, fertibella, fertile tea. You name it I've bought. I spend endles nights looking for a place to get some support . Some of these forums just gets me more depressed my hubby tells me to stop torturing myself. It's different for men. If their sperm count is low there's ways to get it higher where as we women have all of these painful, invasive procedures. My hubby thought our ttc was more of a chore due to that's the only reason we'd have sex. So we stop charting, and all that mess that goes hand in hand in ttc. Atleast until we see our RE :) my Appt is on 6/28/11 I'm terrified ! This will be a first baby for the both of us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->