Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

So.. I know I'm not meant to be getting my hopes up or anything... But today I have experienced a fluttery/faint kind of feeling, quite substantial shooting pains in both breasts, nipples that look a bit different and a fluttery feeling in my tummy and a faint shooting feeling in the right side near my ovary.
*Fingers crossed* Due on 2/8/12
I so hope It's not all in my head....

Hey ladies! I am new here, Me and my partner have been trying to concieve for about 2 years now on and off.. Tomorrow we are going in for an IUI, this is our second cycle with being on Clomid, last month my DR had us on 50mg, this month 100mg. I also am on provera, since I dont have periods without =/ one DR said that I have PCOS, but my fertility specalist hasnt said anything about it, I also have been working really hard on losing weight thinking that could be part of my problmem (down 32lbs :happydance: ) we are very excited about tomorrow but very nervous. Any advice on what to expect??

Hello ladies! First time in this forum. My husband and I are on cycle 3 of ttc baby #1! I am really hopeful that this is our month. We just got married yesterday, so now we are all legit and everything lol :) I am going to try OPK's this month and hopefully we get lucky, He has to leave on August 6th for 2 months for work training, so I really have my fingers crossed that I ovulate and we can catch that egg before he leaves. Otherwise we have to wait 8 weeks before we can even try again.

:dust: to all of you!!! And if anyone has any advice on OPK's that they would like to give me I'd really appreciate it!

Hello ladies! First time in this forum. My husband and I are on cycle 3 of ttc baby #1! I am really hopeful that this is our month. We just got married yesterday, so now we are all legit and everything lol :) I am going to try OPK's this month and hopefully we get lucky, He has to leave on August 6th for 2 months for work training, so I really have my fingers crossed that I ovulate and we can catch that egg before he leaves. Otherwise we have to wait 8 weeks before we can even try again.

:dust: to all of you!!! And if anyone has any advice on OPK's that they would like to give me I'd really appreciate it!

Congratulations on your wedding! :wedding:

Good luck and loads of :dust: to you! x

Hi Ladies, new on this forum. Been married almost 2yrs, we officially ttc babay #1 on the current cycle (first month of trying). Expecting to ovulate around 14th July, but already have some early symptoms of a bun in the oven. FxD!!!!!!!!

Dtull88: All the best, you will soon be woozzy from the baby-building.

Tess2012: Enjoy catching that egg, FxD!

Hi Ladies, new on this forum. Been married almost 2yrs, we officially ttc babay #1 on the current cycle (first month of trying). Expecting to ovulate around 14th July, but already have some early symptoms of a bun in the oven. FxD!!!!!!!!

Dtull88: All the best, you will soon be woozzy from the baby-building.

Tess2012: Enjoy catching that egg, FxD!

Sorry, Error: cycle started 14 July, ovulating around 27th.

Hey ladies! I am new here, Me and my partner have been trying to concieve for about 2 years now on and off.. Tomorrow we are going in for an IUI, this is our second cycle with being on Clomid, last month my DR had us on 50mg, this month 100mg. I also am on provera, since I dont have periods without =/ one DR said that I have PCOS, but my fertility specalist hasnt said anything about it, I also have been working really hard on losing weight thinking that could be part of my problmem (down 32lbs :happydance: ) we are very excited about tomorrow but very nervous. Any advice on what to expect??

Hi DTull: It's not bad at all. I had one this morning and going for a 2nd IUI tomorrow. It's more of a feeling like a Pap. You collect the sperm, bring it to your doc's office, they spin it which takes about an hour, and then doc will examine you, and insert the sperm. Whole process is about 2 hours give or take a few minutes. You will have some cramping after. I am overly excited as i haven't ovulated in 4 months. This is the 1st good cycle so keeping everything crossed and prayers are out there. best of luck to you and let's both of us get our BFP's soon!!!!

Hi all! I've been TTC #1 for about 8 months with no luck. I have had sporadic success with OPK, but sometimes I think I'm not ovulating at all. I've always been in good shape and am even a fitness instructor but have been contemplating a more severe diet change to see if it helps. A lot of my colleagues swear by Shakeology, not in terms of getting pregnant, but just for overall health and wellness. I'm thinking of giving it a try for a while to see if it might help. Has anyone tried this or something similar?

Tested today and it was a :bfp:... I am gonna test again tomorrow just bc I am a double checker.

Attachments

• IMG_20120726_195625.jpg
    IMG_20120726_195625.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2
Hey guys, I never have any EWCM...has anyone gotten pregnant with creamy lotion cm or just wet CM?

Not to be rude ... but isn't there a forum specifically for people to announce BFPs?

Not to be rude ... but isn't there a forum specifically for people to announce BFPs?

Absolutely! and sorry to be insensitive; it's just we've made a few friends over the past months on this particular forum and they still frequent this page, so just wanted to share with them the news, as some were interested.
Good luck to everyone and keep positive, it's going to happen for you!!!
Lots of love and :dust: xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->