Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

I am new to this forum and just now found this stream. I think it is awesome to have everyone that's in the same situation to keep in contact and help each other through. :thumbup:

My husband and I are TTC #1. I have PCOS and have done 4 rounds of clomid with no luck. According to my doctor, I am not clomid resistant. I just took my first round of letrozole and am on CD27. I have always had to be on meds in order to have a cycle, which has always been around 32 days. I am waiting until day 32 to take my first PG test. This has been a very stressful time for the both of us and just as frustrating.

I wish luck to everyone waiting to get their BFP and congrats to everyone who has recently become PG! Baby dust to all! :baby:

nevermind...today was my big dip...ugh...i'm sure i'll start today or tomorrow for sure. :-(

Ladies I am having a nervous breakdown.... I am CD 9 today and my period stopped on CD 7... this is very odd for me because my af only lasts 4 days... well this month i was 4at days late and then it lasted a whole week... we ll the dh and I did the deed last night and i woke up this morning and the bed sheets were covered with blood... I have only bled this bad in the middle of my period... does anyone have an idea of what might be going on?

Ok I have dull cramps and its light... I tested on 9-17, 9-19, 9-21 and all were BFNs. My mother had irregular periods throughout her pregnancy with me. But I am a usually regular period.... Guess I will take another test today and see what it says... However I feel like it will be a BFN.... any insight ladies?

Shy newby in the corner over here!!

So this is all very new to me... have been on bc for years, and after being married almost a year now we have decided to try for a baby. I came off bc end of August, and had what I thought were symptoms, mainly sore nips ( they disappeared within the ww) and tummy cramps but AF arrived. So this month (am currently in the 2ww), i had really sore nipples, cramping- felt like AF arriving all this time back ache and so sleepy! Falling asleep when coming home from work. I though this could be it. But now my nipples are hardly sore at all, but its like I can feel them constantly :(
I think that due to being on the pill for so long by body doesnt know what is happening.

So.. i thought rather than always reading online, i would join and discuss with all you ladies X

Same boat of you just a little further along- i need to learn about all the temp charting! I dont know when your temperature is supposed to dip and rise and what which one means!
X

I have never done the temp taking. I don't really know much about it. I've always taken the OPKs. Could you guys give me a little insight to the temp taking? Has it helped anyone better than just the OPK?

WellI CD7 today! AF is gone so time to try again! 2nd cycle of ttc!!!! Good luck to all!!!

good luck sweetie!!!

did you test today ttc?

I did...BFN. :-(

Im sorry hun, no witch right? were still good!

no witch yet but it's coming...my temps are horrible now...yours are still amazing though and i'm jealous. i hope yours is a bfp!

I have never done the temp taking. I don't really know much about it. I've always taken the OPKs. Could you guys give me a little insight to the temp taking? Has it helped anyone better than just the OPK?

Hi AshB, I just started temp taking literally this morning, it's supposed to be useful in showing you if and when you ovulate, if you look at some of the ladies who are showing their charts you will tend to see a big spike mid cycle. I believe this spike shows that ovulation has occured. Apparantly estrogen is the primary hormone released in the first half of your cycle and then progesterone in the second half (which is responsible for the temp increase). I am going to give it a whirl because I enjoy charting and find this all super interesting and informative! If you want to start you'll just have to get a basal (bbt) thermometer bcause apparently they are more sensitive to smaller fluctuations which you want to be able to see. Good luck to you!

Thanks!!! The past 3 months I've done OPKs I did not detect a surge. My doctor told me that women with PCOS tend to have a harder time detecting it. So I thought that maybe I could try BBT. Where would I go to buy it? I've heard of buying it at pretty much any store, but have never actually seen one. :shrug:

Thanks again, and good luck!

I got my BBT at Walmart. You can get them anywhere really...they specifically say BBT thermometer on there so make sure to get the right one. They are perfect for trying to pinpoint your Ovulation time. To do this the most accurate way, it's best to do OPK's too. Just start the opk's around cd#8 and go until you see that positive and then you're good and ready. You'll get your crosshairs on your chart after 3 days of higher temps after ovulating. Good luck!!! :dust:

I have a question and want to know if anyone is in the same boat as me. I have had a case of endometriosis and did surgery in may. Since then I ha e not had a period. My doctor gave me provera and progyluton to bring on period. My cycle began on August 28 and lasted for 13 days. My husband and I bd a couple if times and now my Boobs have been sore for the last 14 days.
I am having cramps off and on but no sign of af.
I have been feeling wet down there from time to time the last 2 days and yesterday I had some cm on my toilet paper only when I wiped.
So far I am on cd36 and no sign of af.
I did take a test on Sunday morning since I have been fluish every night but it was negative.
Is there a chance that I am pregnant and it's too early to test? Also my boobs are not as sore as they were.

This is so frustrating. Anyone in the same boat as me?

WellI CD7 today! AF is gone so time to try again! 2nd cycle of ttc!!!! Good luck to all!!!

good luck sweetie!!!

did you test today ttc?

no witch yet but it's coming...my temps are horrible now...yours are still amazing though and i'm jealous. i hope yours is a bfp!

thanks doll. I hope it is. :)

:witch: got me...or is starting too. Started bleeding this afternoon, light at first and now a little heavier. I'm so pissed. This sucks. I can't get this sad and depressed every 4 weeks. It does a number to a person. My attitude sucks and I just don't feel good. I'm going to have to come up with a new plan...so my next step is a hysteroscopy next Wednesday. They are going in with a camera to check out my uterus to make sure everything's clear and ok...if no pregnancy this next cycle after that, i'll be starting clomid. I just want my BABY! :cry:

:witch: got me...or is starting too. Started bleeding this afternoon, light at first and now a little heavier. I'm so pissed. This sucks. I can't get this sad and depressed every 4 weeks. It does a number to a person. My attitude sucks and I just don't feel good. I'm going to have to come up with a new plan...so my next step is a hysteroscopy next Wednesday. They are going in with a camera to check out my uterus to make sure everything's clear and ok...if no pregnancy this next cycle after that, i'll be starting clomid. I just want my BABY! :cry:

Im so sorry honey..:hugs::hugs:

Hi all! I'm new to this post but occasionally on a few others- mind if I join you?

I just started clomid after 12 months of trying and having difficulty timing bd due to my irregular periods- I am ovulating every month though...

Does any one know what cycle day is normal for o when on clomid? I did cd5-9. I also want to take an OPK and wondering what cd I should start? I'm cd 8 now...

Thanks! and:dust:

Hello ladies,
My husband and i have been married for 5 years and have decided to TTC.
I had been on the birth control pill for around 6 years. I had my first period after 35 days from stopping my pill, this was my first period. My husband and i were interment the last days of my period and a day after. This was around 10 days ago. Im sure its in my head but i feel differnet. Headache, back ache and gosh am i tired. I have working long hours but feel like i could sleep under my desk for a good few hours.
I have done a preg test that was negative, obviously (my husband rolled his eye) lol :).
When should i test again, and is there a chance i could be pregnant?

Any tips from others?
Thanks ladies xo
:flower:

good luck sweetie!!!

did you test today ttc?

thanks doll. I hope it is. :)

Your chart looks amazing! Have you tested yet??? I bet you're pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->