Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

My story is... I have pretty irregular periods varying from 30-40 days between each cycle, I don't really keep an eye on the dates but I'm pretty sure it has been atleast 38-40 days maybe even more since my last period, my fiance and I are currently TTC and have been trying for 1 year and 4 months. I'm 19, he has a child already at 21, every day I'm constantly reading about signs and every month get a negative test result.

We don't check the dates when we have sex because it causes me stress and makes sex less enjoyable but it is atleast every other day apart from the past week as I have had aches in my back, abdomin and breast.

These are symptoms I'm having... The sides of my breasts are painful leading from under my arm and close to my arm-pits, also painful around the nipple area, sensitive and swollen nipples with more visible veins in the areola (I woke up yesterday and a vein looked slightly bulgging, every so often a shooting pain not very painful in my abdomin and some in my legs also, I have had a lot of clear discharge that has soaked my underwear on occassion and I have been sleeping some days 10-11 hours and others I can't sleep (probably with thinking), headaches, feeling like I'm going to vomit, and slight dizzyness.

Haven't done a pregnancy test because I'm afraid of another negative and just want and opinion please, has anyone else had any of this happen and what was the outcome? :)

Ladies something is not right!!!! I spotted yesterday and though af was coming but she didn't!!! Today I had another spot but that's it. No cramps no nothing! This is not normal.. Usually when I spot af comes that night or first thing that morning! I'm freaking out!!!!

Ugh i'm sorry PrayingLady, your temps were looking SOOOO good! I was so hopeful for you. :-( :hugs:

Midwife rang today. Wanted to see me tomorrow for my first appt. but isn't possible to go and tell work at such short notice, so going Tuesday and booking the whole day off work so chill and go to appt

Well CD 15 today! 6 days till ovulation!! I got the job I wanted so I am hoping my luck continues!!! Well Can't wait until the 28th!! I will know for sure Baby dust to all!!

Hi everyone.... I've been on this site trillions of times reading everyone's posts hoping to get a little advice and encouragement... my DH of 2 1/2 yrs and I are ttc our baby #1! I'm so excited... I took out my implanon on July 27 and just FINALLY got a visit from AF on Oct 4... last month I ovulated for the first time and I was praying I would be one of those lucky ones who got pregnant their first try! But AF is packing up her bags and leaving now so I'm excited to see what October brings! I'm feeling lucky! actually i'm still trying to figure out how this site works though... Glad this is here... all these terms are like learning a new language!

Well CD 15 today! 6 days till ovulation!! I got the job I wanted so I am hoping my luck continues!!! Well Can't wait until the 28th!! I will know for sure Baby dust to all!!

Good luck to you too sweetie! :dust:

Hi everyone.... I've been on this site trillions of times reading everyone's posts hoping to get a little advice and encouragement... my DH of 2 1/2 yrs and I are ttc our baby #1! I'm so excited... I took out my implanon on July 27 and just FINALLY got a visit from AF on Oct 4... last month I ovulated for the first time and I was praying I would be one of those lucky ones who got pregnant their first try! But AF is packing up her bags and leaving now so I'm excited to see what October brings! I'm feeling lucky! actually i'm still trying to figure out how this site works though... Glad this is here... all these terms are like learning a new language!

hi wannabamamma! Welcome! Glad to hear you're so positive. I need some of that. I'm a cynical lil' lady...most of the time. Good luck to you and :dust:

Hello to everyone!!! I have tried ttc before but gave it a break to go back to school now we are starting again. I have PCOS and didn't find out til about 2yrs. ago. I am just looking for encouragement and prayers. My husband is military so that cuts or ime down even more but e are ready to start this journey. Friday i go for my check up and to talk to dr. about the steps to take. Wish me luck!!!!

Hello to everyone!!! I have tried ttc before but gave it a break to go back to school now we are starting again. I have PCOS and didn't find out til about 2yrs. ago. I am just looking for encouragement and prayers. My husband is military so that cuts or ime down even more but e are ready to start this journey. Friday i go for my check up and to talk to dr. about the steps to take. Wish me luck!!!!

I'm military as well as a military spouse so I feel your pain! Glad to be on this journey together!

Hi I'm new to this forum but have been having a look for the past week :wave:

This will be my first month me and my OH have been TTC'ing and to be honest I'm a bit paranoid :/

I know it's early days but I feel like I will never get pregnant :( I have wanted a baby for so long and now that we are trying I'm scared incase were trying too hard (ie) I'm constantly thinking about it everyday... Is this natural ?x

I'm glad I have came across this forum as it awnsers a lot of questions

xxxx

good luck!!!

AF showed up 9/30 figures. Hate the witch.

Anyway, does anyone else use fertile focus, besides me? I gave up on the OPKs just not worth the money, and I was going through more than one a day because if I got a smiley face I would test more (yes OCD I know). Anyway, the person I go to for facials said she had a hard time conceiving her first - and she bought the fertility microscope. I like it, but it can be a bit difficult to see the "ferning". Just curious if anyone else uses and their thoughts.

Thanks! Baby dust to all. Please let Oct. be the month for all of us.

Hi ladies!

I'm new here, and just had implanon out a little over a week ago...no signs of AF yet and have been quite intimate...how long should it be before I expect her? any ideas? If I do get pregnant, this will be my first! also, any idea on how long after implanon it takes to conceive? Lots of baby dust to everyone!! :)

I am new to all of this. My you ladies have the stories! We have just started ttc. I have been tracking everything except body temp. I don't know what all theses abbreviations stand for. Lets just say im a little lost. But I do wish everyone of you girls the best of luck.

I am new to all of this. My you ladies have the stories! We have just started ttc. I have been tracking everything except body temp. I don't know what all theses abbreviations stand for. Lets just say im a little lost. But I do wish everyone of you girls the best of luck.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html
Welcome!

Hi ladies!

I'm new here, and just had implanon out a little over a week ago...no signs of AF yet and have been quite intimate...how long should it be before I expect her? any ideas? If I do get pregnant, this will be my first! also, any idea on how long after implanon it takes to conceive? Lots of baby dust to everyone!! :)

I got my implanon out July 27 and just got AF oct4... It took a little while but I've heard of people getting then straight away!

New here. I am 40 years old, been TTC #1 since January and I'm definitely frustrated. Around March, I got really sick (had been sick off an on for years) and found out I have celiac disease, so have totally revamped my diet. I also had to eliminate dairy, soy, and a bunch of other things, so my diet is very limited. Due to that, I've had to take a TON of vitamin supplements. I found this site while googling different supplements to help while TTC, so now I've actually added a few things and increased others this month. I got so frustrated, I bought the CBFM, just starting month #4. I was so sure I got pregnant last month, but BFN, even though I was feeling so off (still feel strange). AF was so weird last week, as well, not sure if that's due to using EPO for the last month or just starting raspberry leaf tea. Anyway, hi everyone.

Hi ya'll!! :hugs:
I hear you ladies..I dont know how much more I can take of this either. Hubby and I are deeply heartbroken by all of our :bfn:. i've been on this forum for awhile now, but just never discovered this thread which seems so much more suitable for me, so Yay!! We've been ttc our 1st for over 6 months now with no luck. We've been together forever since HS, and we're both now in our 30's and never even had a scare and was never on BC, & we always used the pull out method. We always figured it would just happen naturally when the time was right. But that all changed about 6 months ago, when we really began trying and nothing. In hopes to try and prepare myself I did a cleanse diet, and began taking Folic Acid. I've also on and off again been trying Maca in powder form, its suppose to aid in Fertility. At this point we really wanna try anything and everything. Only thing left to do is Temp..but i got so confused and discouraged wit the instructions last cycle that i stopped. Then i've heard it can get even more confusing if you take it at different times ea. day. How do you ladies go about temping?? Is there a brand you guys recommend? How should i store it? most importantly, how does it work?

TIA
Lots of sticky baby dust to you all :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"