Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

WellI CD7 today! AF is gone so time to try again! 2nd cycle of ttc!!!! Good luck to all!!!

good luck sweetie!!!

did you test today ttc?

I did...BFN. :-(

Im sorry hun, no witch right? were still good!

no witch yet but it's coming...my temps are horrible now...yours are still amazing though and i'm jealous. i hope yours is a bfp!

thanks doll. I hope it is. :)

Your chart looks amazing! Have you tested yet??? I bet you're pregnant!

I tested yesterday it was negative but I'm not testing anymore until Im late.. :dohh: I wish I wish I wish I was!!!!

WellI CD7 today! AF is gone so time to try again! 2nd cycle of ttc!!!! Good luck to all!!!

good luck sweetie!!!

did you test today ttc?

no witch yet but it's coming...my temps are horrible now...yours are still amazing though and i'm jealous. i hope yours is a bfp!

I tested yesterday it was negative but I'm not testing anymore until Im late.. :dohh: I wish I wish I wish I was!!!!

Fingers crossed for you xxx

good luck sweetie!!!

did you test today ttc?

Well hang in there, your chart looks so good. I hope AF is late and you get your BFP! I will live vicariously through you right now! :)

I just have to say I’m one lucky girl as I’m sure MOST of us on here are. I go through daily moods…a roller coaster of sorts throughout my entire month’s cycle and everytime when it gets close to the end my hubby tries so hard to keep me positive and says things like “I have a good feeling about it this month and I bet it happened” so I know he gets let down each time it doesn’t too and we all have to remember that. Then when it doesn’t happen and I get AF, he holds me while I cry and gives me encouraging words each time…and the cycle continues again. I’m a lucky girl for having such a wonderful man to be my rock through all of this.

I just have to say I’m one lucky girl as I’m sure MOST of us on here are. I go through daily moods…a roller coaster of sorts throughout my entire month’s cycle and everytime when it gets clniose to the end my hubby tries so hard to keep me positive and says things like “I have a good feeling about it this month and I bet it happened” so I know he gets let down each time it doesn’t too and we all have to remember that. Then when it doesn’t happen and I get AF, he holds me while I cry and gives me encouraging words each time…and the cycle continues again. I’m a lucky girl for having such a wonderful man to be my rock through all of this.
I agree full heartedly!!!! Mine has cried eith me. He has blamed himself before. We take turns being each others rock!!

I just have to say I’m one lucky girl as I’m sure MOST of us on here are. I go through daily moods…a roller coaster of sorts throughout my entire month’s cycle and everytime when it gets clniose to the end my hubby tries so hard to keep me positive and says things like “I have a good feeling about it this month and I bet it happened” so I know he gets let down each time it doesn’t too and we all have to remember that. Then when it doesn’t happen and I get AF, he holds me while I cry and gives me encouraging words each time…and the cycle continues again. I’m a lucky girl for having such a wonderful man to be my rock through all of this.
I agree full heartedly!!!! Mine has cried eith me. He has blamed himself before. We take turns being each others rock!!

That's so wonderful you have that too. It makes it so much easier. :)

Yes it does!!! I am so lucky to have him!!! He will even walk through the baby sections with me!

That's so awesome that we are lucky enough to have men so caring. DH always tries different things to make me feel better when I'm down in general about wanting a baby. Especially since a lot of our friends are PG or just having their babies! :hugs:

Hello all!!
I am new here and really don't know where to start:nope:
I know all the lingo because I am big time lurker!!:winkwink: but now I really have to share!!!
I am 11 dpo today and tested with FMU and the line was so faint that I had to keep it at a certain degree to see but it was definitely there. But now I am wondering was it an evaporation line:cry: This is my first time trying and I really can't wait.

Hello all!!
I know all the lingo because I am big time lurker!!:winkwink: but now I really have to share!!!
I am 11 dpo today and tested with FMU and the line was so faint that I had to keep it at a certain degree to see but it was definitely there. But now I am wondering was it an evaporation line:cry: This is my first time trying and I really can't wait.

Welcome! if you saw a line at all, that's usually a GREAT SIGN! Keep testing and keep us posted. GOOD LUCK!!!

Hello all!!

Hello. I got my BFP last week and I put it in the bin as nothing appeared straight away. When I got it out there was a faint line and I posted a pic of it on another thread on here and it was the ladies that convinced me it wasn't an evap line. The only way I was certain was by doing a digital test x

Just wanted to give you ladies that think you can see a line but not sure...take a pic of test in Negative mode on camera...works a dreeaamm!!!!
Baby dust to all!! X x x

Hi, you ladies can call me first for short. I am 20 and was recently pregnant, with an unexplained missed m/c.

My OH and i are eager to TTC our first. Last time around it was not preventing, but with no real attention to dates and different symptoms and no rush to a dr. or midwife, i cant help but feel i acted irrationally and blind to all the things that can go wrong.

This time i want to clock and jot down everything. I seem to have no medical problem, and am indeed fertile just gonna give it a real whole hearted a shot!

I would love tips and anything else anyone can spare. Thanx!:hugs:

I have a 31 day cycle. LMP was sept 9-14 had sex on the 15th and 16th which is CD 7and 8 then on CD 9and 10 i had brown tinged fertile CM which I have never had before in my life. I figured it was old blood from my period and just let it go. Then on cycle day 13th i started my opk testing twice a day until CD 20 but never got a positive. On CD 16 and 17 I spotted lightly on and off for those two days it was pink and then again on CD23 to CD 27 this time its brown blood though. Ive already taken two test and both were bfn. i am very regular and never spotted between periods in my life. Someone in my family had a dream about a big fish and called to ask me if I was pregnant so Im hoping I am. Is it possible that I ovulated early in my cycle right after my period? then the bleeding on CD16 wud be implantation but waht about this other bleeding at CD23/ Or maybe i ovulated on CD16 although i didnt get a positive opk and the last bleed was the implantation? Im so confused thanx in advance

Hi, you ladies can call me first for short. I am 20 and was recently pregnant, with an unexplained missed m/c.

My OH and i are eager to TTC our first. Last time around it was not preventing, but with no real attention to dates and different symptoms and no rush to a dr. or midwife, i cant help but feel i acted irrationally and blind to all the things that can go wrong.

This time i want to clock and jot down everything. I seem to have no medical problem, and am indeed fertile just gonna give it a real whole hearted a shot!

I would love tips and anything else anyone can spare. Thanx!:hugs:

Welcome first and GOOD LUCK!!!

We are officially about to ttc. After almost a full year of periodical mental breakdowns, I've decided I will not begin my next pill pack. I'll be 35 in January and it's just time. We will make the sacrifices as they come, I can't just never be a mommy. It's too important to me that I be a mom, even if I'm a poor one at first. We'll manage.

I feel like, for the first time, I'm actually happy and looking toward the bright side for once!!! I'm scared and excited.

Ladies something is not right!!!! I spotted yesterday and though af was coming but she didn't!!! Today I had another spot but that's it. No cramps no nothing! This is not normal.. Usually when I spot af comes that night or first thing that morning! I'm freaking out!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->