Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hi ya'll!! :hugs:
Only thing left to do is Temp..but i got so confused and discouraged wit the instructions last cycle that i stopped. Then i've heard it can get even more confusing if you take it at different times ea. day. How do you ladies go about temping?? Is there a brand you guys recommend? How should i store it? most importantly, how does it work?

Hi Ladies,

I joined this forum a while back, but have not reall had much opportunity to post.
I suffered an ectopic pregnancy in January and lost my right tube during the emergency surgery.
So now DH and I are giving it another go.

As I have reduced fertility I have been doing temping to increase our chances.
the important thing to remember is to get a good thermometer, and to take your temps at the same time every day, first thing in the morning, after a solid block of sleep. I usuall set my alarm for 5am, stick the thermometer in my mouth, wait for it to beep and turn around to snooze further. Mine has a memory function, so when my alarm goes off (officially) I can recall the last temp saved. Works really wel, I have foundl!

If you google bbt or basal body temperature, you will come across a very helpful website that helps track your data and helps you interpret it (can't mention the name here)

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies and hope your stay in the ttc forum is a short one :hugs:

Well CD 22 today!!! And onto 1dpo and into the TWW! Oh why can't it be 10-31already.

Hello, I am brand spanking new to this....this being TTC and joining a forum on TTC....

This is our second month TTC after being on birth control for almost 15 years....I've done a lot of reading and learning in the last month so hopefully this month will be a winner!

I welcome any tips!!

Im trying to figure out what's going on with my body. Im currently on cd55 normally 28-32. I went to the docs on Cd51 and not much help
.. told me to come back in 3 weeks of no af. All urine neg up to cd 51 haven't tested since. Just concerned something might be wrong.

So weird knowing i'm ovulating today or tomorrow and knowing we can't BD...sort of frustrating. We are having to do everything the complete opposite that we've been doing the last 9 months and that's NOT do it during this fertile week this month or next...ugh! Driving me crazy! Still waiting on doc to call back with pathology results on the polyps and to get my appointment in the books for my next D&C to remove the polyps. But in the meantime, I'm trying to relax and just chill a little and get my fitness on! I'm just hoping we can start trying again by December. FX'd!!! Love ya'll and hope everyone's well! I'll go back through and catch up soon. :hugs:

So weird knowing i'm ovulating today or tomorrow and knowing we can't BD...sort of frustrating. We are having to do everything the complete opposite that we've been doing the last 9 months and that's NOT do it during this fertile week this month or next...ugh! Driving me crazy! Still waiting on doc to call back with pathology results on the polyps and to get my appointment in the books for my next D&C to remove the polyps. But in the meantime, I'm trying to relax and just chill a little and get my fitness on! I'm just hoping we can start trying again by December. FX'd!!! Love ya'll and hope everyone's well! I'll go back through and catch up soon. :hugs:

I must have missed something. Why can't you bd? All ok?

I must have missed something. Why can't you bd? All ok?

Hope all is well!!!

Well, I am CD25 4dpo and 11 days till test day.... However according to my My Days Ovu Calendar I am 6the dpo... I have had upset stomach the last couple of days and been tired... However I think it is a fluke because It is too early on.... Yesterday's dream however got my hopes up! First time I have ever dreamt of having a BFP!! So maybe I will get my chance this month! Well 11I more days till testing so i shall wait and see... However my DH says he wants me to wait till Nov. 4 because it is his birthday plus My next expected period should come and be gone on the second... Any suggestions?

hey guys..I am new to this site and also TTC from last 6 months- I was wondering where can I get the advices and tips to increase my chances to concieve- m really frustrated :(....all I think about is a lil baby...!!!!!

hey guys..I am new to this site and also TTC from last 6 months- I was wondering where can I get the advices and tips to increase my chances to concieve- m really frustrated :(....all I think about is a lil baby...!!!!!

Hey!!! Welcome!! I know exactly what you mean!!! Well i started this forum last month but startd ttc in august!!! Something that i tried this month is doibg the deed every night!!! Also i quit smoking! One thing to do is remain positive!!!

Hello Ladies,
I am new to the website. We have been TTC for a little over a year. My DH has great motility but a somewhat low count. Now that is has been a year it is my turn to get checked out, I have an appointment on 11/9. I am usually pretty regular with cycles and can tell when I ovulate. I am here to learn and support others going through similar experiences. Good luck to everyone on making babies!

Hello Ladies,
I am new to the website. We have been TTC for a little over a year. My DH has great motility but a somewhat low count. Now that is has been a year it is my turn to get checked out, I have an appointment on 11/9. I am usually pretty regular with cycles and can tell when I ovulate. I am here to learn and support others going through similar experiences. Good luck to everyone on making babies!

Welcome!!! Baby :dust: to you!!!!

hi everyone

im new to all this and i just looking for support and advice . myself n partner of ten years have decided to have a little cub and since starting i can think of nothing else. ive had my.implant device out on 23rd july and my periods are alittle strange still. i was made to ve a mum and waiting is so hard. any advice and any tips to get things moving faster. thank u in advance.

Haven't been on this thread in a while, so just wanted to say welcome to all you new ladies! :wave:

:dust:

Hi i am newly married and trying to conceive number 1, i had gotten 4 positive tests at 5 weeks after and at 6 weeks exactully i went to the hospital and they ran a urine and blood test and it came out negative, but 5 days later i noticed that i fellt bigger around my upper abodmin and my mid abdomin, so i took another test...positive...faint but positive. i am getting nauseous and headaches and havnt had my period since the 1st of september... and still nooo blood! the doctor said if i got positive pregnancy tests then it didnt follow through....shouldnt i be bleeding!? what the hell is going on? i should be 7 weeks if i am now and i havve a small bump....help?

Hi ladies im new on this website i am very pleased as there is alot of useful info on it.
Been trying for over 5 months with no luck,just started to try the ov test kit and got to smiley faces and bd on both days just wanted to know if iv done enough as i am due to start my ms in about 6 days.
Can anyone relate to this.....

Hi,i'm quite new here and still trying to find my bearings here. I have been trying to concieve for the past 4months. I'm worried I guess,and probably curious to find out if weight could be a problem in all this. Thanks

hey guys...I am planning to buy ovulation kit....would that be helpful coz my periods are irregular? Also I am thinking to get it coz I work till 10 pm and really tired by then so was thinking to try for baby when chances are really high..Do I make sense??..:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->