Welcome to Trying To Conceive #1

Hello :)

Im new here and new to ttc pretty much!

If anyone could give me ANY advise id deeply appreciate it - im desperate!!

Heres a link back to my thread to read my situation - https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-conceive-1/1311689-new-here-need-advice.html

please do look id really be so thankful!!!

xxx

Think i ov later around cycle day 30
Spotted for 5 days
I have long cycles this time i ov earlier then i normaly do.
Ok so what im asking is (my normal temps are normaly low anywhere from
(96.2-96.7) Then when i ov they shoot up to (96.9-97.8)
They have been up for to long lol :shrug:
I also posted my pregnancy test from yesterday, I set my timer for 3 min, at 3 min i had a thin faint line and then 10-15min later it was gone, i kinda caught it in my pic. Caculateing that i ovd latter i would be 12-13 dpo yesterday.

Attachments

• Whats going on with my chart.jpg
    Whats going on with my chart.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 2
  • securedownloadkok.jpg
    securedownloadkok.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 8
Hi! :wave: I am new to BnB too! I just joined today. It was nice to find a thread that relates to me. My husband I have have been TTC for about 4 months now, but I've been off of BC for about 6 months. My cycles have been a consistent 38 days for the last 3 months, and AF was due on the 20th.... No sign!! So at 2 days late- I took a test and it was negative :cry: But still no sign of AF today... What do you think? I really don't know most of the acronyms and since this is my first time TTC, I'm not familiar with how most of this works. Please reply!

Your late thats a good sign :)
Test again in 4 days so you will know for sure and it wont be a guessing game. Do you chart if not it will help you be able to know if you ovd and when your about to start your period. If you post ov temps stay up for 18 days thats a good sign of pregnancy. I wish you the best of luck. Tell me something do you see a faint line in my test i posted lol or am i crazy

Hey wontgiveup,

Thanks for replying. I looked at your photo before and it is coming across a tad blurry, but I think I do see a faded line there. Right now- I'm using an app on my phone to track my cycle. I don't take my temperature though. Like I said- I know nothing about this! LOL. What kind of temperatures usually indicate OV?

Hey wontgiveup,

Thanks for replying. I looked at your photo before and it is coming across a tad blurry, but I think I do see a faded line there. Right now- I'm using an app on my phone to track my cycle. I don't take my temperature though. Like I said- I know nothing about this! LOL. What kind of temperatures usually indicate OV?

Hi M. Ellen:

Actually there isn't really an actual usual temprature... you will just see a biphastic shift on your chart when you o.. meaning one "set of lower temps" before o and one set of higher temps after.

Don't get to down if you have one odd ball temp.. i've always read that it's best to look at groups or shifts..

hope this helps!

Yeah what Twinkles said lol, it realy helps to track your temp, try fertilityfriend.com thats were i track mine. Im testing Friday anyone else testing soon?

Twinkles what do you think of my chart.

Im sorry girl hope for the best next cycle. Darn witch i know how sad that is. I cry most times lol Im testing on Friday :)

Any tips on TTC? Last two months my cycles have been 40 and 42 :( :/ think its due to stress I've been under recently!

Anyone used fertility monitors?? Any reccommended brands?

Thanks in advance to replies
Xxx

YEs No matter how much you Want a baby and even if you think about it all the time thats not going to stop you from getn pregnant so when people tell you just stop thinking about it and it will happen isnt nessarly true. But what they do mean by that is dont constantly say to your self I cant get pregnant cause that stress isnt good for your body, realy no stress is good for your body but thats not going to stop you from getn pregnant :) so keep your head up girl. And have sex every other day or Every 3 days. :) this way you dont have to worry about if you ovulated or when your going to ovulate because you will have the BDn covered. NO worrys. Have fun and focus on other things.

YEs No matter how much you Want a baby and even if you think about it all the time thats not going to stop you from getn pregnant so when people tell you just stop thinking about it and it will happen isnt nessarly true. But what they do mean by that is dont constantly say to your self I cant get pregnant cause that stress isnt good for your body, realy no stress is good for your body but thats not going to stop you from getn pregnant :) so keep your head up girl. And have sex every other day or Every 3 days. :) this way you dont have to worry about if you ovulated or when your going to ovulate because you will have the BDn covered. NO worrys. Have fun and focus on other things.

Yeah.... my mom AND dad AND sister AND parents in law AND sisters in law tell my husband and i constantly that we need to stop thinking about it.. Thats so easy to say when youve never been ttc for longer than 1 cycle. Thats why BnB has been so great. Were all hoping the :yellow: comes to visit us soon. BD'n & Baby Dust to everyone!! :flower:

I am not going to lie sometimes i wish i hadnt caught baby fever... :/but i i still want to have a baby and i want it so bad that it hurts... what none of them understand is that having a baby is easier said than done...

I am not going to lie sometimes i wish i hadnt caught baby fever... :/but i i still want to have a baby and i want it so bad that it hurts... what none of them understand is that having a baby is easier said than done...

I know exactly what you mean, Keep your head up grl!

I thought id add a update, earlier today i took a Internet strip from Earlypregnacytest.com And I got this :huh:
So latter i had my hubby pee in a cup when he got home:laugh2: and its been 30 or more min and its still stark white. Im going on a 4 hour hold plan on testing again befor i go to bed, but let me know what you think.

Attachments

• Am i nuts.jpg
    Am i nuts.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 7
Lookin good!! Those tests are known for producing very faint lines, so i:thumbup: maybe morning urine will produce a darker line??

When you say known for faint lines do you mean Evap or were they actualy positives because im stressing out here. iv took two more and I dont know if im getn evaps or not!! UGH lol so agravating. I have this huge halloween party Sat night i would love to know by then.

My husband and I tried for 2 years about 3 years ago which I ended up having a MC and could not deal with the thought of trying again. Now I'm ready and we are on our 2nd month and I'm really overwhelmed with thinking that its not going to happen for us. I'm scared that we will end up trying for years again. I just wish it would happen already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->