Welcome to 'Trying To Conceive Over 35'

Hi Gumdrop! -

So glad you are here, I was a bit of a stalker too! Anyway, thanks for sharing I hope you get your BFP soon!

Today I am finally feeling human again. Yesterday after my IUI i was fine until about 1 and then I had to leave work and go home because I was in so much pain! I was bloated and in so much pain that I physically got sick. I called my RE's office and since I did not have a fever he figured that I was ovulating at that time and that and a little over stimulated. He said after a few hours it should get better but if I continued to be sick go to the ER. Around 7 I finally got some relief and today even though I still feel icky I'm not in intense pain. The pain was worse that my myomectomy at least then I could take something to help with the pain, with this, it just had to run it course. All I could do was lay flat on my back, I was so swollen I could even roll onto my side. I remember thinking yesterday that I don't think that I will be able to stand this kind of pain again so I'm really hoping I'm pg, although my RE said that if I do get pg that it will probably return. Ugggh, this is so hard but thankful that I'm feeling a little better today and hopefully even better tomorrow

Today I am finally feeling human again. Yesterday after my IUI i was fine until about 1 and then I had to leave work and go home because I was in so much pain! I was bloated and in so much pain that I physically got sick. I called my RE's office and since I did not have a fever he figured that I was ovulating at that time and that and a little over stimulated. He said after a few hours it should get better but if I continued to be sick go to the ER. Around 7 I finally got some relief and today even though I still feel icky I'm not in intense pain. The pain was worse that my myomectomy at least then I could take something to help with the pain, with this, it just had to run it course. All I could do was lay flat on my back, I was so swollen I could even roll onto my side. I remember thinking yesterday that I don't think that I will be able to stand this kind of pain again so I'm really hoping I'm pg, although my RE said that if I do get pg that it will probably return. Ugggh, this is so hard but thankful that I'm feeling a little better today and hopefully even better tomorrow

awww sorry to hear that you are not feeling good, hope you can rest loads over the weekend. I really hope that this is your cycle :flower:

Hope u feel better soon,:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:And I really hope it has worked this month for you ,:) xx

Hey FM... don't you remember Skye saying she was in pain and bloating with hers and look what happened.... she has a bfp!

Am soooo hoping the same result for you huni xx

Hello, I've been participating in the WTT boards, but now we are officially TTC. I'm 34 DH is 37. This will be our first. Now I'm just waiting for first withdrawal bleed after BCP.

Hello everyone,

I hope you don't mind me dropping by? I'm 36 ('celebrated' on Thursday the 2nd!) and DH is 29. I came off bcp in November and we started ttc#1 in January once my periods had settled down.

This is my second month using the CBFM, I'm expecting AF on Saturday - have all the usual gripes and bloating. We're now discussing when we should see the Dr because of my age and also my husband has some problems, too (which I won't go into right now). It's really me who is putting off the inevitable trip, I'm so scared about the tests and more so about the results!

It's cruel that we go through this struggle, when we're not, actually 'old'! Not everyone meets 'Mr Right' in their 20s, I wish that Doctors would try to remember that!

I'm trying to stay positive, as I know of at least 5 people who have given birth in the last year and their ages range from 38-42... we'll get there, ladies!

Good luck to all of you!

Tiggy xx

Hello all, new here:flower:
TTC age 35....hopefully this place will be a good source of support! x

Welcome CeeDee, Tiggy, and rubyred35! You'll find this place is a great source of support and information! The ladies on here are all really great! GL to you all on your journey!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

I'm 36 and have ttc since feb'10. I'm currnetly 14dpo and af scheduled to show up today and no sign of her yet! I am looking forward to the friends and support here!

Yes...we will all get there! The lord blesses each of us in his own time! Stay strong!

Hey im 38 and am feeling pretty ancient only had the mirena coil removed on May 31st but am already obsessing about conceiving. Us women put so much pressure on ourselves to get pregnant instantly, I know I am. Its lovely to read other peoples stories on their journey to have those illusive 2 stripes. So all the best to all you lovely ladies lets hope we are all exrecting very soon xxxx

:hi:

I'm nearer 39 than 38 (!!) and TTC #2 .... on cycle #2 and will hopefully ovulate in the next couple of days. Am obsessed with ovulation symptom spotting!

OMG me too definately im 39 in July dont even know my cycle as the mirena coil gave me no periods at all. Ive read all about the symptoms and my poor OH now knows too :)

i'm 36 and have ttc since feb'10. I'm currnetly 14dpo and af scheduled to show up today and no sign of her yet! I am looking forward to the friends and support here!

geeezzzz! This tww game has my mind all messed up. I dont even know how old i am. Correction i am 38 years young!!!!

I'm trying to concieve another child I just turned 38,and i'm scared.This will be my 5th pregnacy and new marriage.We have mine,his&ours:winkwink:

Can anyone give me advice on a healthy pregnancy,or has been threw this.our kids ages range:

mine 21,17,14,
his20,15
ours,2-1/2

help!!!!

p.s im new at the website too..

Im new too and I have 20, 16, and we both have an 8 year old Im 39 in July just wanted to wish you luck will be my fourth pregnancy. :)

:dust:Hello Everyone

I'm 36 and DH is 35. We are blessed with a little boy already who is nearly 18 months old.

We are TTC for baby number 2 and stopped BC in March.

I'd forgotten just how agonising every month is when TTC (not that we've been trying long this time so far) and so I hope to be able to give you other ladies also TTC support and likeminded frienship over the coming months.

I'm currently just 2 DPO and keeping everything crossed for a BFP which would be amazing this early on in the TTC process!

I've been reading all your posts and thanks for sharing all your hopes and fears. I wish you all loads of :dust:

Evie x

Well I definately had the eggwhite yesterday but my DH is on the opposite shift to me so I am hoping that what we did at the weekend will last until ovulation Fingers crossed. Still bleeding slightly due to the mirena coil being removed on 31st May so not been trying long im gonna keep everything crossed till friday and then try and relax and wait. But we all know that is easier said than done.

Good luck to you all:thumbup:

Hi All,
I am new to this site and age 38. I have been on birth control for many years and stopped about a month ago. My husband and I tried for the last 30 days every day and I didn't get pregnant. I started taking prenatal vitamins about 30 days ago. For several weeks I tried using ovulation kits which said I was ovulating and so I thought by having sex over these days I would get pregnant in addition to practically every day of the month but I didn't get pregnant. Just wondering why I wouldn't have gotten pregnant. Would love to hear from other members. I guess it takes time.

Hi All,
I am new to this site and age 38. I have been on birth control for many years and stopped about a month ago. My husband and I tried for the last 30 days every day and I didn't get pregnant. I started taking prenatal vitamins about 30 days ago. For several weeks I tried using ovulation kits which said I was ovulating and so I thought by having sex over these days I would get pregnant in addition to practically every day of the month but I didn't get pregnant. Just wondering why I wouldn't have gotten pregnant. Would love to hear from other members. I guess it takes time.

Hi Lesly,
Welcome to the site :flower:

I'm fairly new to this forum myself, but you'll find the most wonderful and supportive ladies on here.

As much as we'd love to fall pregnant at the drop of a hat, it's not that easy - even for the 'youngsters'. Here's an excellent example someone else posted:
https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Chart-Gallery-Stats-Months-TTC-versus-Age.html

All we can do is stay positive, keep trying and hope that our patience pays off!

Good luck, and I hope you get that BFP very soon!

C xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"