Welcoming our BFPs

how are my lovely ladies doing?????

im doing pretty good, feeling very positive. also went to see my friends baby who is 3 weeks today, and he just makes everything seem better! i could just squeeze his cheeks off lol

Any plans for the weekend??

mine will be pretty boring again, DH is working again! so watch lots of movies i guess

Wanted to update you girls on my surgery. Everything went great. :happydance: Turns out it was 2 polyps (not fibroids, which would have been harder to remove, and require my dr finding another available surgeon today, or having another surgery) which she got out with no problem. I woke up with no problem from the anesthesia, just like I had taken a nap, haha. I went into the OR at 12:30, was in the recovery room by 1:30, and was going home by 3. They gave me pain meds in the OR, so I'm not feeling any pain. Just a little tired from the anesthesia, already took a 3 hour nap, haha. The dr said if I do feel any pain, just take Aleve or whatever I have in the house. So happy everything went ok!! I have to make a follow-up appt in 2 weeks, where I'm hoping the plan is to start me on Clomid!! :thumbup:

That's great Lisa!! I'm
Glad everything went well!!!

Thank you!! I'm sooo relieved. :cloud9: I said to my husband earlier, "Wasn't today great?!" and he started laughing and goes "Well I can think of better ways to spend a day, but yeah everything went pretty well considering what you had to go through." :haha:

ah Lisa thats great, I am glad it went well and I am glad your feeling positive ourfate :)

I'm doing good!! Anxiously waiting for my 2WW to be up! How are you doing??

Ooooh, when are you going to test??

I'm good! Made my appt for next Wednesday for my follow up. I should get my period sometime between now and then, so I think it will be PERFECT timing to start Clomid. I'm hoping and praying she doesn't tell us to wait a cycle. [-o< I don't know why she would though?? I mean I know a lot of times with a d&c because of miscarriage, dr's say to wait one cycle until you get a natural period. But, 1. My d&c wasn't due to miscarriage so there wasn't full-out scraping of the uterus, and 2. Even if I was going by that rule, I would have had a period since it's coming soon. What do you girls think?? :shrug: (Sorry to ramble a bit there!)

I will not test till Thursday next week, AF us due the Wednesday or Thursday, so we will see.

And I hope they give you the clomid right away!!!!! Let us know!

Sigh...me too. I've been doing a lot of waiting, and I'm a very patient person by nature but all this waiting is driving me nuts!! :wacko: Well hopefully I'll start Clomid right around the same time you test and get your BFP, and it will be an exciting week for both of us!! :thumbup:

Yeah!!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait for this week to be done!!

Hi Our thread has been a bit quiet lately, how are you both?

Yeah it has been! We are all just waiting around! I'm doing good though, I'm 9dpo today can't wait anymore
!! How are you lily! What CD are you on now??

I cant wait for you to test ourfate, I am cd24 today, got my appt tomorrow to discuss whats next ..... scared!

Hey girls. Yup just waiting, not much to report haha! Should get my period this weekend by the looks of my chart. I have my follow up appt next Wednesday to talk about how surgery went...and hopefully to get Clomid!!

Good luck tomorrow lily!!

Good luck lily! Let us know what they say?

Hi gals!!

Popping by to say a hello :hugs::hugs:I hope all of you are doing well. Last cycle of clomid didnt work out very well, hence my consultant has refferred me for ivf. I am pretty excited but scared at the same time. As I will be doing this treatment with NHS the waiting times are ridiculous :wacko:.. It can take up to 8 weeks before I get my first consultation appt.. Please continue to keep me in your prayers gals..

I missed you all so much :hugs::hugs:

Hey twinklin!!! what is NHS anyways?? i hope it works for you!!!!! good luck!!

Thanks girls, Lisa I hope af shows up, twinklin, good luck sweetie, Ourfate, it was just a chat to register me for injections but there is a waiting list of months, he said it would be well into the new year and I will be taking that new drug tamoxifen this upcoming cycle, have you tested yet?

Well good luck, hopefully you won't need to wait for the injections, as for me no testing till AF is late. So I'm expecting her Tuesday or Wednesday... Let's hope she doesn't show up!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->