Welcoming our BFPs

well i think im going to take 2 months off, just relax, and DH and i were thinking we should go to Cuba while we still can, we have only ever been away once, and we should get at least 1 trip in before a baby comes lol hopefully the time off will help my body relax, and then once im back from the vacation i will go and see whats next for me.

it would be nice if we all lived closer!! and dont worry even though im taking time off i will still be here writing haha

Oh a vacation sounds amazing. You should totally do it while you still can!!

omg my dh and I have just been pricing cuba for january but it looks like it is going to cost too much :( its working out about £2600 - £3000 :(

Try doing last min deals maybe? That would be so funny if we went same time, I don't know how much that amount is but we are looking at less than $1500

omg my dh and I have just been pricing cuba for january but it looks like it is going to cost too much :( its working out about £2600 - £3000 :(

Could you do somewhere else instead??

I want to go on vacation now too! Haha. We were spoiled last year, we went to Aruba for our honeymoon (Oct 2010) then a cruise to Bermuda this past August. Both were amazing and def recommended!!

mine was good aswell, made my first turkey dinner this year!! and it was a big success!, as for TTC, not doing anything right now, going to go b ack mid jan to see what treatment is next for me!, what have you been up too, i see its your first round of clomid! hope its your last!

hey, we had a really lovely christmas, how is this cycle going lisa? Ourfate, sorry I have forgotten, do you have cycles on your own? if you do, keep bd'ing while you wait!

I don't lily, wish I did lol, I have no idea what's next

Glad you girls had a nice Christmas.

Ourfate - Let us know how your appt goes! I hope this is my last Clomid cycle too. :) Although, I'm already planning my next, and wondering if I should up it to 50 and/or take it cd 3-7. :wacko:

My cycle is going good, I think! :haha: Yesterday and today my OPKs have been much darker than they have been (still negative, but before yesterday the line was barely visible), and my boobs have been sore, which is a sign for me that ov is approaching. So, I'm hoping to get a positive OPK today or tomorrow! :happydance: Ovulating this early in my cycle would be so exciting!

Lisa I hope you are just about to ovulate!

Ourfate, sorry you dont have cycles on your own, I am the same so know how you feel

x

happy new year ladies!, well... that :witch: came on her own today, makes me wonder if i Ov??? hmm we didnt :sex: much this time around i just wanted a break, but this month i will try just in case, it was only a 20 day cycle though, im going to make my appt, for the end of the month so i will see if :witch: comes back again? or it was just because i wasnt on any meds and my body is messed up. who knows

hows your cycles going???

Hmm, maybe you ov'd super early?? It definitely can't hurt to BD every few days while waiting for your appt at the end of the month, stranger things have happened! Good luck! :hugs:

As for me, I'm pretty sure I ovulated last Thurs or Fri, and finally saw a nice temp rise today so I'm excited!! :happydance:

thats great for the temp rise Lisa, ourfate glad af came on her own, like Lisa said, just keep bd'ing whilst you wait. I am cd 6 today, have my scan booked for monday coming.

Oh girls I'm SO SICK of crying over this TTC nonsense. My closest friend at work today told me she's 7 weeks pregnant. She knows (most of) what I've been though, and I don't think she was going to tell me, but I was telling her how a teacher was asking if either of us were yet (it's become a "thing" at work, because her and I got married 2 weeks apart, blah blah) and she got all red and just blurted it out. Best part?! She stopped bcp 2 months ago, meanwhile I'm going on month 15. I feel so bad, I don't even know what I said, but I know I didn't really act all that happy. I apologized later. Obviously I am, but I was so shocked and it was really hard to hear. We share an office, and sat there for the last 45 minutes of the day not talking, she could tell I was upset and didn't even know what to say to me. I kept tearing up and had to hold back the tears. UGH. I'm so upset. And feel so friggin guilty for my reaction. And can't stop crying. :cry:

I know what you mean! I hate this whole journey! I'm going on 14 months, and my brothers girlfriend is almost 4 months, first child in family, and everyone is all baby talk at any family gatherings and I know I just sit there and look miserable, and even my bestfriend who has a 2 month old
Is scared to say anything to me about her baby, it's horrible! We don't want to make people feel that way! But we don't want to hear it all at the same
Time!!!! I am beyond sick of it all!!!

Girls I know exactly where yous are both coming from and have felt the same. I actually vet pee'd off with myself for feeling that way but actually cant help it, I think it is a normal gut reaction that all people in our shoes must go through but I hate it too. So sick of feeling like this, I forget who I used to be before we started ttc :(

I am glad I have you's though or this ttc business would be a whole lot worse x

So glad you girls understand. It's such a strong gut reaction, immediately followed by guilt for feeling that way. It's so hard, and unless you are going through it you can't understand it. :hugs:

so ladies i have decided to have a new diet! i was reading about PCOS, and read gluten and dairy arent the greatest! so im cutting them out!, or trying my hardest too!!! also got a gym membership! so wish me luck!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->