Welcoming our BFPs

Wow I give you tons of credit. I could never cut either of those out. Good for you! I need to get my butt to the gym, I've been paying without going for the past few months. :dohh:

How is everyone's cycles going?????? I have my appt in a week and a bit , excited to get things going again! And if you ladies haven't tried soft cups, you should, I just bought a box, and LOVE them!!! You can go pee right after and nothing comes out, walk around, it's great!!!!

Hey ourfate! My cycle is going good, first cycle of Clomid didn't work so I'm on to round 2!! Feeling hopeful!!

How are you, how's the diet and everything else going? Anything good happening cycle wise?

Diet is so hard!! Lol but I'm trying my best, haven't noticed much with my cycle, don't think I'm goin to ov but never know! How much clomid are u taking this cycle??

I'm taking 25 mg again and hoping it works and last cycle wasn't just a fluke. I did change my days though, and did 3-7 instead of 5-9.

fingers crossed for you lisa, how are things with you lily???

Hey ourfate, I'm good thanks, how are you? I am cd26 sunday but only ov I think cd19/20 so still a week and a bit to wait :(

How's the natural cycle going?

Well I hope the wait goes by quickly, but I know it won't, I don't even know what cd I'm on, haven't been keeping trac, no signs of ovulation, so not sure, 1 week till my appt, I have my fingers crossed for you both!

Well ladies, looks like I'm moving on to IUI... I'm a little nervous for
It just in general! Ahhh is $400 a month! Hope it works the first time, so I start provera 2nd week of feb, and then 150mg of clomid again, and then go in for the IUI,

Good luck ourfate, I hope it works first time for you too :)

Well that sounds like a good plan! Sorry it's so expensive though! I hope you only need one round. Will you also get a trigger shot??

I'm assuming I will but Will have to see! Not looking forward to clomid hot flashes again! Lol

Hahaha no kidding!! I've been so hot all week at work and it took me a few days to realize I was having hot flashes!! :dohh:

Haha yeah! After stopping for the 2 months I felt like it took a while for the hot flashes to
Stop! I can handle the daytime ones, but I HATE the night ones!!

Not from me. :nope: Waiting to ov and losing hope for this cycle!

What CD are you on? Hopefully you ov soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->