We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Negative frer this am. It was my only one. I had to get rid of it lol. It was calling me. All I have left are like 40 wondfos and a digi so I'm just going to keep using the wondfos and if they get dark enough or I miss AF then I'll use the digi.

Maybe I can get DH to pee for me to see if he gets a line too...

In other news, we are getting a tropical storm tonight and tomorrow. And it's been raining for days already....it's already flooded downtown, it's going to be horrendous tomorrow and I am working....I think I might blow up my raft and float to work from the parking garage....

hmmm. Keep testing! Im hopeful for you, as well. and haha. is your hospital a trauma center? does a tropical storm mean you will be busy busy busy?

Yes we are a level 1 trauma center and medical university. We've been really busy anyways so I'm sure it will just make it worse. The worst people come out during storms. They are either really legit sick or they're just dumb asses there for a stubbed toe that happened 3 months ago and now it's 10/10 pain and they're hungry and without a ride home. Ahh the life of an ER nurse...

Yes we are a level 1 trauma center and medical university. We've been really busy anyways so I'm sure it will just make it worse. The worst people come out during storms. They are either really legit sick or they're just dumb asses there for a stubbed toe that happened 3 months ago and now it's 10/10 pain and they're hungry and without a ride home. Ahh the life of an ER nurse...

:rofl: OH isn't at a trauma center (its under going retrofitting to become one) and 90% of OH's patients are overdoses, drunks, or people detoxing. Boring!

Hey guys- Father's Day (Sunday the 16th) is, for me, 11DPO.

Do you think that would be late enough to take an HPT? Like the real good 5 days before pissed period ones? AF is due the 19th so thats 3 days before? I think the best Father's Day present EVER would be a nice :bfp: !!!

Hey guys- Father's Day (Sunday the 16th) is, for me, 11DPO.

Do you think that would be late enough to take an HPT? Like the real good 5 days before pissed period ones? AF is due the 19th so thats 3 days before? I think the best Father's Day present EVER would be a nice :bfp: !!!

It's worth a shot! There is a pretty good chance that you could get a bfp at 11dpo. It may be reallly faint.

My boobs are KILLING me today. I have a walgreens next door to the office. Im so tempted to go get a test, but I dont want to be dissapointed..and Im not sure how I feel about POAS in the work bathroom, haha! Suzy predicted this to be my month, but im 90% sure that we missed my fertile period.

Morgan, I started testing at 7 dpo so I say YES! That would be an awesome gift. Oh yeah and you asked about vitamins? You should take a prenatal for the folic acid or one of the fertilaid ones. I personally have been on a prenatal since September. I also take royal jelly bc it is good for egg quality, green tea and l-arginine for ewcm, dha for baby brains, fruit and veggies, and calcium. I used to take vitex but stopped bc I took soy iso this month. Also bromelian is good for 1-5dpo to aid implantation but I skipped it this month to see if it makes a difference.

My boobs are KILLING me today. I have a walgreens next door to the office. Im so tempted to go get a test, but I dont want to be dissapointed..and Im not sure how I feel about POAS in the work bathroom, haha!

Hahahaha I do it everyday.. one time I left a cup in there and the whole office was buzzing over who's pregnant. Lol just me, POAS/OPK junkie. So be careful abt that, otherwise.. why not?!! :thumbup:

And Rachel- THANKS!! Those all sound like great ideas.. Maybe I'll get bromelian tonight.. couldn't hurt right?

I left an opk in the bathroom this month and literally ran through the department back to the bathroom to get it lmao. I must've looked like I was going to crap my pants

I never took an HPT in the work bathroom, but oh... about a million OPKs. Nothing like carrying a pee-cup around in your purse, right?

Morgan what dpo are you? They say only to take it 1-5dpo bc it can cause cramping or contractions or something to that effect. Make sure you research it on your own before you take it. Everyone's different

Morgan- omggg he is adorable!! What a silver lining after all you've been through!! Love him!! We have a 3 year old blue nose Pittie who is the love of my life, I'll post a pic from home later tonight!!

AFM- red blood today girls, CD1!!! Woo!!

YAY Disney!!!

And hahaha you all crack me up! I work in the most conservative office besides the vatican, I dont know how HR would feel if they knew i was taking a HPT in the bathroom, ahhaha. I probably will cave and take one later. I may pick up cheapo walgreens brand test for now, and FRER later if anything comes up.

Just walked into a co-workers office who was brewing some really fragrant tea, smelled like jasmine. My stomach immediately turned. SUPER nauseous now.

Rant of the day: I keep my pee cup in the bathroom-- I just rinse it out really well in the shower after I use it. OH keeps trying to throw it out! GRRR!

robert- crossing my fingers!!

Rachel- crossing my fingers for you too! AND be SAFE please!

Kara- YAY the red party worked!

PS. all you pup picture people (Morgan) PLEASE post some on here!!! I cancelled FB in Jan because of the heartache seeing everyone preggo/baby's when I was trying. Which unfortunately means I cant see the pictures :(

I have NEVER tested at work, but if you can more for ya. One of my good friends/co-workers did when she got her pos HPT because she wanted to try a digi after getting a line on an FRER that morning (it was her first month trying...punk!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->