We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

robert- crossing my fingers!!

Rachel- crossing my fingers for you too! AND be SAFE please!

Kara- YAY the red party worked!

PS. all you pup picture people (Morgan) PLEASE post some on here!!! I cancelled FB in Jan because of the heartache seeing everyone preggo/baby's when I was trying. Which unfortunately means I cant see the pictures :(

I have NEVER tested at work, but if you can more for ya. One of my good friends/co-workers did when she got her pos HPT because she wanted to try a digi after getting a line on an FRER that morning (it was her first month trying...punk!)

Thanks! I have already peed three times today (and its only 1130am) so i doubt anything will show on a test. Should prob hold them until tomorrow for FMU. I dont know if i am 7dpo or 8dpo, either.

and teehee, "punk"

I also can't see the puppy picture cuz I am on my work computer (they frown on social networking on company time, oddly enough...), so pleeeease post a pic so I can see!

Speaking of puppies, doggy lovers, please keep my old man dog in your thoughts. He has a vet appointment tomorrow because him joints are clearly bothering him and he is getting really lethargic. He is ten, so I know it may just be old man stuff getting to him, but I just don't want to hear bad news...

bubs, you can give dogs oil supplements to help with joints - you can evoo to their food (they usually love it AND it helps with pooping). or you can give them glucosamine chewable tablets. - something like this (as an example): https://www.1800petmeds.com/Super+Joint+Enhancer-prod10496.html

CASSIDY- Thanks for adding me on FB, but omg I was creepin and do you you have PITBULLS ?!?!?!

GET THIS- Haha I'm excited to share this with you all..

When we were in our car accident the 29th, our little 6 WEEK OLD pitbull puppy was on my lap, wrapped tightly in his favorite blankie on top of my big fat 37 week preggo belly. The little puppy always laid on my belly, it was so cute, but anywaysss.. After the accident (I guess I never really shared details, but it was GRUESOME and I had to pull poor hubby from the mangled car while hugely pregnant. He had bones popping through his leg, his face and everything was just bleeding profusely. Worst experience I'll ever have and God it sure brought me closer to him) ANYWAYS after the accident I looked in the car to find my little puppy and his blanket was smushed under the mangled dashboard so we assumed him to be dead. Even the medics looked and never found him.

Best part: The next day while I was at the hospital (we stayed for 3 weeks, 1 wk for us and the extended 2 in the NICU with Jaxon, angelbabe)they found my little puppyman curled up under a tree crying, deep in the woods. HE SURVIVED. We were told he must have FLOWN OUT OF THE WINDOW AS THE CAR WAS FLIPPING and somehow LANDED and survived, all with just a torn abdominal muscle. WHAT A TROOPER. Lol so thats why I love pitbulls. Our puppy is a fighter just like us :) Here's a link to a good picture of puppy and DH, add me on FB and check us out!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...818950987733.136736.1077640885&type=3&theater

OMG That is the craziest story! I am so happy the puppy survived. That was such an adorable picture. I have a ton of DH and our dog cuddling together :haha:

My mom works for a vet so she gives us all kinds of supplements to give our 9yo dog. A joint pill is one of them.

https://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/blahblahblah102/690b88a6-c810-43ab-9946-6ea64f716bac_zps30c95cef.jpg

bubs, you can give dogs oil supplements to help with joints - you can evoo to their food (they usually love it AND it helps with pooping). or you can give them glucosamine chewable tablets. - something like this (as an example): https://www.1800petmeds.com/Super+Joint+Enhancer-prod10496.html

Yes, thank you, I was definitely going to ask about supplements. I am just worried because I have had two golden retrievers in the past who died of bone cancer at 9 and 10 years old... as long as he is clear of that, I can deal with giving him supplements, etc.

Yes, thank you, I was definitely going to ask about supplements. I am just worried because I have had two golden retrievers in the past who died of bone cancer at 9 and 10 years old... as long as he is clear of that, I can deal with giving him supplements, etc.

I really like the selection at smartpakequine.com for their dog vitamins, supplements, etc. They have really great quality for really great prices!

Here is Blue. His left eye is messed up and has been since he was a puppy. It was scratched by his litter mate and he has been blind in it since he was a deensy puppy. It doesn't bother him at all.

Blue.jpg

Yes!! I love my pitties and that is such an amazing story Morgan!! Omg i'm glad your pup ended up being ok, tiny bit of silver lining in such a horrible ordeal <3 :hugs:

Here's some pics of mine!! Dillinger when we got him about 4 years ago, Delilah as a pup in August when we got her, then the next three are from Delilah's birthday on May 24th. 'Grandma' and 'Papa' spoil our dogs like they are our real children. You say 'grandmas house' and they are begging to go out the door (we live right next door to my in-laws, lol, luckily I love them so much :) )

And I am feeling better today, thanks everyone. I get so so down sometimes I just can't help it. I feel horrible though DF actually asked if I was going to leave him because of everything. OMG of course not!! I want to marry him and have beautiful babies with him. All of this just gets so frustrating with his unsolved medical issue combined and medication interfering, I just want him better so we can start our family. They sent him home early from work last night because he's been vomiting uncontrollably. UGH!

Rachel- Sorry to hear about the BFN on the FRER but I DO still see something on the Wondfo!!

Sorry about the BFN Ash, hoping it's just too early still.

Attachments

• 643968_497008126994611_881908211_n.jpg
    643968_497008126994611_881908211_n.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 4
  • delilah 003.jpg
    delilah 003.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 4
  • delilah is one 003.jpg
    delilah is one 003.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 4
  • delilah is one 006.jpg
    delilah is one 006.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 4
  • delilah is one 007.jpg
    delilah is one 007.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 4
Bubs, Blue is too cute!

Cassidy, I want a dog exactly like Delilah one day. Her coloring is soo pretty!

I can barely keep my eyes open, I am SO tired today! Thank goodness it is almost the weekend!

Okay, since you guys started it with the doggie pictures and I take pictures of my animals way too often I have to share lol. The first 3 are of Toca, our one year old pit/rot/st bernard/lab mutt lol. Then there's a picture of Nikita, my 3 year old lab/boxer mix. The first one is from the day I got her, the second from camping last weekend. And last is DF's 3 year old purebred basset hound Duke. He's a daddy's boy for sure.

7D3nq6PVCAVXm5Hqkb_icjTrYBObWGKCY729cj9WdZY=s204-p-no
qXL-jdbJEViufkIRptvzGxKJ45fs_H3LDdFnnSq7tz4=w163-h204-p-no
3WZ5kuT9NZVlNpq1EQmubsh9gD-muUuQCvydgYL2Swk=w278-h208-p-no
gKC7d0FqzZOVG1zXe2Vehue-7zQePCnBt31ICjlCxq0=w278-h208-p-no
apRX9wY2LGohqCMdzOuV8I8sycakfrL3ZIaDtr9gunI=w201-h200-p-no
ji-sD7aFBtP8-NYF8t5fcyq9rueMlPDbpgDda70DrQA=s208-p-no

Cassidy- I love Dilly's smile in that one of him and Delilah as a pup. Makes me laugh every time lol

I don't have any dog pictures to share, so I'm throwing a horse pic in! Gotta mix it up!

This is my baby. Love him to death.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 4
Amanda he's beautiful! I have always wanted a horse so badly. Though I haven't ridden in years unfortunately :(. I used to all the time with my cousins.

Amanda he's beautiful! I have always wanted a horse so badly. Though I haven't ridden in years unfortunately :(. I used to all the time with my cousins.

Thank you! I have been riding since I was little, couldnt imagine my life without it! He is a total goober, and really silly. He's young (4) and is still convinced that most of the world around him is going to eat him. Everytime a leaf blows in the wind, he has a total shit fit. silly boy.

If you're ever in my neck of the woods and want to ride, let me know. We haul out to the beach a lot and go riding on the beach!

Cassidy, are you the one who had previously used OSOM tests? Where did you get them, if so?

Yupp I bought OSOMs and went absolutely crazy and ended up using them ALL within two cycles. LOL.

https://www.amazon.com/Genzyme-OSOM...=UTF8&qid=1370552300&sr=8-1&keywords=osom+hpt

Loving all the animal pics <3 <3 <3

can someone tell me how to put my FF chart in my signature? I can't figure out how to do it lol. Not that there's much to look at for the moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->