We'll Be Over The Moon, When We Get Our BFPs In June! Newbies welcome :)

Yupp I bought OSOMs and went absolutely crazy and ended up using them ALL within two cycles. LOL.

https://www.amazon.com/Genzyme-OSOM...=UTF8&qid=1370552300&sr=8-1&keywords=osom+hpt

Loving all the animal pics <3 <3 <3

hahahaha oh no! Did you get an evap on any? Thinking about getting some instead of wondfo's.

just had a weird pressure/tugging and stabbing pain in my abdomen. below my belly button. hmmmmm

Amanda - Is that THE Robert Redford?!? :)

teehee, no. Robert sadly passed away a few years ago :( He is just still my favorite horse of all times. Here is Robert the day I got him, fresh off the trailer (and me in the background)

Attachments

• 19271_1243887491325_3351166_n.jpg
    19271_1243887491325_3351166_n.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
I actually did get evaps on two of them.

Attachments

• tests 056.jpg
    tests 056.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 5
I have lots of baby critters. The bay is Penny she is half mustang and when I got her she was wild and a year old had never been touched. The sorrel brown horse is my 24 year old gelding his name is Jasper. I have had him since I was 14. He is my buddy and my favorite. The little dog is Sandy, the border collies are Sasha and Splash. Sasha is my parents but she interrupts on pictures. Last but not least I have lots of calves but this is the cutest picture I had on my phone. Sorry for the essay.

Attachments

• 0524131009b.jpg
    0524131009b.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 3
  • 0524131009c.jpg
    0524131009c.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 0214131436a.jpg
    0214131436a.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 4
  • 0406121116.jpg
    0406121116.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 0417120956.jpg
    0417120956.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 3
I have lots of baby critters. The bay is Penny she is half mustang and when I got her she was wild and a year old had never been touched. The sorrel brown horse is my 24 year old gelding his name is Jasper. I have had him since I was 14. He is my buddy and my favorite. The little dog is Sandy, the border collies are Sasha and Splash. Sasha is my parents but she interrupts on pictures. Last but not least I have lots of calves but this is the cutest picture I had on my phone. Sorry for the essay.

all of your critters are adorable! Im a sucker for horses of all kinds! :)

Cowgirl - That is so awesome! I would love to have all those animals, but Dh thinks the two dogs and my cat are enough. I am going to get a fish for my son because he wants one, and I am going to keep it secret from DH cuz he is just a big party pooper. :haha: He'll just have to be surprised when he gets home from work and there is our new fishy!

Thanks ladies! My husband was against a house dog. But he loves Sandy now! He just wont admit it, he always sits with her, takes her out to play etc.

Ashlee-

Go on FF, up on the right hand side there is a sharing option, hover over that, go down to and click on tickers. That should take you to a page to where you can create one like mine. If you want your actual chart to show do the sharing thing, go down and click code. Those should be the actual chart on sig codes.

Thanks ladies! My husband was against a house dog. But he loves Sandy now! He just wont admit it, he always sits with her, takes her out to play etc.

lol that's how DF was about house cats because he was allergic, but then we adopted our long hair calico, Meowski(he named her), from Cassidy and his allergies weren't as bad after a few months, then we adopted our short hair grey striped kitty, Neiko(who DF refuses to call by her name and calls her Baby Kitty) and the newest one which I've posted pics on here before of who is being called Tiny for now because we're horrible at naming our animals lol. Now DF doesn't have any allergies at all to the cats. But for someone that did NOT want any inside cats, he's pretty much obsessed with "Baby Kitty" and carries her around like a baby and freaks out if she has the tiniest thing wrong with her(i.e last night she had a little goop in the corner of her eye and he was freaking out.) I told him that he better be like that or worse when it comes to our future children lol.

lol that's how DF was about house cats because he was allergic, but then we adopted our long hair calico, Meowski(he named her), from Cassidy and his allergies weren't as bad after a few months, then we adopted our short hair grey striped kitty, Neiko(who DF refuses to call by her name and calls her Baby Kitty) and the newest one which I've posted pics on here before of who is being called Tiny for now because we're horrible at naming our animals lol. Now DF doesn't have any allergies at all to the cats. But for someone that did NOT want any inside cats, he's pretty much obsessed with "Baby Kitty" and carries her around like a baby and freaks out if she has the tiniest thing wrong with her(i.e last night she had a little goop in the corner of her eye and he was freaking out.) I told him that he better be like that or worse when it comes to our future children lol.

Guys are so funny. DH wanted Roxy to be an outside dog only when we got her! I was like... no. Dogs are family and dogs live with their people. Now she is such a daddy's girl she sleeps right next to his side of the bed. If she wanders into another room at night, his feelings get all hurt. He always makes sure the windows aren't "too drafty" for his baby girl. This is the man who said she would be an outside dog only... *rolls eyes*

Had to share the kitties too :)
66153_10151195378791557_1041243754_n.jpg
270973_10151355872306557_1349542933_n.jpg
970809_10151376808871557_1648323928_n.jpg

Guys are so funny. DH wanted Roxy to be an outside dog only when we got her! I was like... no. Dogs are family and dogs live with their people. Now she is such a daddy's girl she sleeps right next to his side of the bed. If she wanders into another room at night, his feelings get all hurt. He always makes sure the windows aren't "too drafty" for his baby girl. This is the man who said she would be an outside dog only... *rolls eyes*

Hah!! When I would get up to go to work DF would be like "Wait! Where's my baby kitty? Can you bring her to me?" lol. She LOVES him though. When he gets home from work she goes over and flops in his lap.

OK ladies... I am dying at work. It is my Friday, work is slllooooow, and my ultrasound is tomorrow. Any guesses for baby's gender??? *assuming and hoping baby cooperates and is not being modest*

OK ladies... I am dying at work. It is my Friday, work is slllooooow, and my ultrasound is tomorrow. Any guesses for baby's gender??? *assuming and hoping baby cooperates and is not being modest*
I'm going with girl

I'm also going with girl!

What are everyones thoughts on starting a baby shower gift exchange type deal. Like, for Bubs, we can all send her a baby shower gift? I'll happily coordinate/arrange it. If no one is interested, then I will be sending gifts to all of you regardless! Im slightly obsessed with giving presents.

Well came home from work, went to the bathroom and there's blood :/ No cramps but I've read so many women say they had none with their m/c's. Part of me wants to go to the ER just so I know for sure either way - even though there's nothing they can do if it does wind up being a m/c - but if it's not, I'd like to know so I can relax. If it's a UTI or yeast infection, I'd like to start antibiotics before they cause actual issues. If I need to rest with my feet up, I'd like to know too.

But I feel like they'll just brush me off because I'm only 4 weeks pregnant and not in any pain.

Hey ladies...
just got bak from my 1 day of volunteering tht i do every week... and im tired... :p its sooo hot....loving all the pet pics... i grew up having dogs in india...dh did too but he doesnt seem to agree to us getting one here... he doesnt think we can take care of a dog...aahh well... its an on goin process i know ill win one day...for now hes got me some fishies :) i have 5 of them ...
Emily im saying boy :)
oh and i love the baby shower gift exchanging idea... im in!!!!!!

Well came home from work, went to the bathroom and there's blood :/ No cramps but I've read so many women say they had none with their m/c's. Part of me wants to go to the ER just so I know for sure either way - even though there's nothing they can do if it does wind up being a m/c - but if it's not, I'd like to know so I can relax. If it's a UTI or yeast infection, I'd like to start antibiotics before they cause actual issues. If I need to rest with my feet up, I'd like to know too.

But I feel like they'll just brush me off because I'm only 4 weeks pregnant and not in any pain.

Waves, Im so sorry! I hope its nothing out of the ordinary. How much blood? I would call your OB and ask to be seen today, if possible. If not, go to the ER. They shouldn't brush you off! With my last pregnancy, I had some bleeding at 5 weeks (from riding horses, stopped riding that day) and they took every precaution and did a full work up-- I even got an ultrasound in the ER. The date of your pregnancy shouldn't matter!

Hey ladies...
just got bak from my 1 day of volunteering tht i do every week... and im tired... :p its sooo hot....loving all the pet pics... i grew up having dogs in india...dh did too but he doesnt seem to agree to us getting one here... he doesnt think we can take care of a dog...aahh well... its an on goin process i know ill win one day...for now hes got me some fishies :) i have 5 of them ...
Emily im saying boy :)
oh and i love the baby shower gift exchanging idea... im in!!!!!!

k! Ill PM you in a bit with details. Lets get some more people to join us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->